Miss Shopper

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg just seen the Jockey stories. Such a loud mouth and getting the store manager on camera and calling him Dave like shes known him for years. She really does think she is something special. Then bragging she paid it all on her dads credit card? Why just why? Who needs to know that and how disrespectful to her dad. Hiding the mountain of goods in his car. Shes so damn full of herself. Spoilt brat!
Whats with all the basketball spam? Like people in the UK want to see every move and get a running commentary of a game shes never shown any interest in. Her parents must be embarrassed by the way shes carrying on.
i preferred it when she cleaned the car showroom too.
Now she has just become a mighty mouth and a big showoff. Mad how social media can go to peoples heads so much

Reactions: 4
Wow, Jockey looked INSANE 😂!!!

It looked like a loungewear Bon marche!!

When she’s harping on about doing a giveaway with them for her followers? How does that benefit a US brand unless she’s planning to do an international giveaway to all of her followers!

Her Mum looked tired and bored! Can’t say I blame her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s unbearable from a distance can only imagine how the parents must feel…their bathroom is so plush well yes considering one below only ever put u up in a travelodge yes it wud be compared to that…totally underwhelmed by the rents condo…🙄

Reactions: 2
So her holiday is coming to an end. She has gone all that way to see family she hasnt seen for 4 years and all she has done is make it all about herself and showing off on instagram. Also why was her dad working nearly every day. Surely if he had his daughter coming he would be taking a holiday whilst she was there. Hmm very strange. All she did was drag the poor step mum round shops every day so she can bragg and show off on camera.
I would be wanting to spend quality time with my family as life is short and very precious. Awaiting all the fake tears saying how much she will miss them blah blah blah.
She wont miss them she will miss being centre of attention and desperately trying to be big on instagram.

She should be sad. She’s spent the whole time there dragging her Stepmum around shops to fulfil the “Miss Shopper brand” which is totally non existent! Fancy spending your last day on a live walking around a supermarket?

I’d have thought Covid etc and being away from your family for so long would teach you the importance about how precious family time is…

She’s a strange woman.

WOW what was that all about. Her poor dad looked so uncomfortable and peed off. Why oh why did she have to do that and in front of their friend too. She really does think she is some big celebrity. I was cringing and embarrassed for them.
Her dad is a lovely humble man who has obviously done very well for himself in life through very hard work and i respect him for that. His daughter however is nothing but a loud mouthed show off who loves to be centre of attention. Her step mum looked far from impressed too. All they have had the past 2 weeks is her loud overbearing voice shouting into her phone filming and giving a running commentary on everything. In the car was just ridiculous her poor dad just constant making silly comments etc.
Even at the airport she cant put her damn phone away and what the hell was that big outburst filming herself like that so they can watch it. That made me so mad. Attention seeking at its finest. I live 600 miles away from my parents and only see them twice a year and saying goodbye is awful but i always send them a nice message on my way home to say thankyou and tell them how much i will miss them. That dramatic performance was just pathetic and no need for it. Send them a private message instead of trying to get attention from people on your phone. She is just so loud and full of herself. Everything is about Laura. After her performance the past 2 weeks i think they will be glad to see the back of her for a while. Overbearing woman.

Crying her eyes out then “lets go do some shopping!”
Walking her followers around an airport souvenir shop like nobody has ever seen one before! 😂 She must think her followers have never left their homes before “this is what they call a red eye flight so they turn the lights off” 😂😂😂
Oh Thankyou oh well travelled Laura for your incredible insight. Maybe now I’ll be brave enough to apply for a passport and make my first ever trip! 😂
Also for someone who calls herself Miss Shopper, she doesn’t buy much! The stuff in Jockey her dad paid for and her suitcase was only half filled with some junk food and 2 cans of febreeze. I shopped more on a weekend in Vegas!

• Heart
The whole trip has been like some kind of fever dream, basic British instahun meets David Lynch uncanny valley.

And now she'll go silent for a few weeks and pop up again for a 120-story screech around George at ASDA or something. So weird!!

• Haha
Crying her eyes out then “lets go do some shopping!”
Walking her followers around an airport souvenir shop like nobody has ever seen one before! 😂 She must think her followers have never left their homes before “this is what they call a red eye flight so they turn the lights off” 😂😂😂
Oh Thankyou oh well travelled Laura for your incredible insight. Maybe now I’ll be brave enough to apply for a passport and make my first ever trip! 😂
Also for someone who calls herself Miss Shopper, she doesn’t buy much! The stuff in Jockey her dad paid for and her suitcase was only half filled with some junk food and 2 cans of febreeze. I shopped more on a weekend in Vegas!
Exactly does she think we have all never been to America before or anywhere else for that matter. She just comes across as a very spoilt brat who is used to getting her own way and being the centre of attention all the time. Yes suitcase filled with junk food you can get here anyway. Its the big dramatic breakdown that got me and the look at me on the plane too.
Made me cringe im so embarrased for her🙈

Does she ever stop to take a breath. So loud and out there and why touch everything, literally this and literally that. I see shes wearing a #miss shopper hoodie. Shes so full of self importance🙄

The lovely Laura is going her mile today. Why just why was she even invited. She couldnt be more fame hungry if she tried. Cringeeeee...