Miss Red #5 Staying in bed Pearls not a racist, it’s affecting my head !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miss red has finally been run off the app, time for Miss J to find another sap!

she definitely needs her own thread, especially since i think she will be taking reds place!

Reactions: 5
IMG_7741.jpeg

this account has put up some recent posts about cockershit which are interesting. If that’s her in the photo she’s posted, she looks exactly how i imagined 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I cannot bare Cockerpo’s voice.

Everyone comments they love it and it’s relaxing. The second she comes on I’ve got to leave, her voice is like nails down a chalkboard. It’s like a bad lisp but I just hear saliva when she talks.

It’s hard to explain but it really does irritate something in my brain.

Then the condescending tone and the “I am right, you are wrong, I know everything , you know nothing” irks me!!

Bring back SJ at least she was down to earth and normal, didn’t think she was better than anyone, cockershit goes on like she’s advisor to blummin our King Charlie boy.

It’s an app, a mainly childrens app where you’re spending far too much time going on like it’s life or death (while some of us are actually at work witnessing death & trying to save lives / get people well again) it’s an app!!! If it’s affecting real life … turn it off 🤣🤣 I cannot believe these are adults

I love watching the drama and having a nit comment but that’s it. The app is closed and I don’t think twice about it while I go about my life in the real world aka “IRL” as it’s known.

EQ has it right and it winds them all up. She comes on has her fun, turns it off and goes about her real life. Most of the others are letting it affect their IRL relationships etc

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Where does cockershite say she's from? I swear I've found her twitter... says she works in mental health and I'm positive I've heard her talk about her mental health work on lives before

Reactions: 8
Had a nosey on Google and "cockerpoo" has so many articles and even contact details. Let's hope this person has "exposed" the right person, otherwise this could really affect someone's career (that spans 20+ years).

However, it does seem likely to be her, the pictures on twitter match the photo Lisa put on

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Where does cockershite say she's from? I swear I've found her twitter... says she works in mental health and I'm positive I've heard her talk about her mental health work on lives before
I swear she has a very slight Liverpool twang but I could be totally wrong 🤔
---
I swear she has a very slight Liverpool twang but I could be totally wrong 🤔

Reactions: 5
Guys can anyone help me out. Unrelated to red.
Has anyone come across nats kitchen official before? She used to do gluten bakes and sold it to a politician who is the rudest person on TT right now. I need to know where’s Nat now does she still have an @ ?? X

Reactions: 2
I seen a screen recording of Zac saying Mrs Reds husband had his bags packed ready to leave and he also got the sack from work as he was fiddling and took money 😳

• Wow
IMG_9045.jpeg

Oh dim Donna, you couldn’t even last a week could you, you absolute thick bleep !!

😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Bet she’s not been able to sleep at night at the thought of the money / gifts she’s losing. Big Beg.

Reactions: 8
i can’t stand her, she’s live with angie now saying she’s going to come back. Tears dried up quickly, she hates angie the other week.

“i am coming back i built up an amazing community” no you bleeping didn’t
---
the comments are pissing me off “more love than hate” “the app hasn’t been the same”

apparently miss red was on the phone to angie for hours yesterday, you can’t make this tit up.
she’s realised she can’t get a proper job, just has to scam and beg