Miss Red #4 We Have No Title Because Shes Such A Bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To all of the group that have benefitted from this stolen charity money, you should be ashamed.
It only took a Google of a name. Wrong ‘un

Reactions: 6
She’s currently too busy frothing her knickers at DG, just for a change.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought I would give her a watch, had to turn off. Bloody EQ in the box. And what's this with Simon's phone ha ha .
---
So it's true. You cant trust anyone on TT. I bet Angie will love this.
---
Watch Miss Red ignore this.
Absolutely vile, well I was going to read her book. I won't bother.

All the ‘big creators’ taking over her show again :rolleyes: Her platform is no longer hers.

She said she'd never do the weeklys again :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: need another holiday miss red? Just be transparent

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I thought I would give her a watch, had to turn off. Bloody EQ in the box. And what's this with Simon's phone ha ha .
---

Absolutely vile, well I was going to read her book. I won't bother.
Do you know the title? if you are a Prime Member you can often read for free.

Reactions: 1
Do you know the title? if you are a Prime Member you can often read for free.
Forsaken. I am not sure it's on kindle yet.
---
Sally’s story is the powerful narrative account of one woman’s tenacious struggle for survival. The narrative is to illustrate Sally’s personal journey from a disturbed childhood characterized by sexual abuse and torture, through the insanity of crime, prison and drug abuse to her eventual liberation, deliverance and emancipation as a highly respected professional lady – the founder and director of a nationally recognised12-step drug and alcohol rehabilitation centre and a radical charismatic evangelist. The Mother Theresa (or a more gracious version of New York’s Sister Helen) of her city, whose work with her team has touched the lives of thousands of people trapped in addiction and tormented broken lives, over the last twenty years. Sally Livingstone is a lady with nerves of steel, made of iron, yet a heart of gold.
---
12.99 for the book lol

Reactions: 2
I think Luke may be addressing this on his live now.
---
On no scratch that it’s too do with Angie 🤦🏽‍♀️

He’s letting aunt Sal on in a moment, let’s she what she says
---
What about the other 300k

I don’t believe her, full of tit. What ex addict has hundreds of thousands to spend on bleeping tiktok who runs a charity

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I notice all the people she gifts are defending her. Anyway, I don't know Aunt Sally to be honest so I can't judge.

It’s obviously true, didn’t ricksta do a similar thing? Funny that she’s saying she’ll take ange to court for defamation, it’s not defamation if there’s truth to it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.