Miss Red #4 We Have No Title Because Shes Such A Bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not condoning CLA but EQ has been going off at her continuously for weeks and now outing Natalie and her bf who is apparently CLA a dealer yet smokes green herself - there all as bad as each other
I bet I don't watch EQ but these rants are getting worse. I will have to try and watch EQ sometime.

Reactions: 1
I truly believe Basement Brigham is behind a lot of the accounts that troll their group. He’s just accused Angie of being behind an account that said Simon was on the register.

There’s something seriously sinister about a man that sits on live for 12hrs, never showing his face going for a 50 year old woman. We all know that Donna isn’t a good judge of character, she really needs to cut ties, he just makes her platform more toxic than it already is.
Good point. Yeah she’s a shocking judge of character! Well that and she’s a nightmare so attracts other nasty people. 🫣😂

Reactions: 4
I’m not condoning CLA but EQ has been going off at her continuously for weeks and now outing Natalie and her bf who is apparently CLA a dealer yet smokes green herself - there all as bad as each other
I agree, I don't like either one of them!

Reactions: 3
Morals? How can she even dare talk about morals!?!
I see a storm brewing this week 👀

Reactions: 6
So she spoke about CLA and mentioned nothing of her racist rant. Then she moves straight onto DG of course. I cannot watch this woman she is not giving the FYP news. Whats with the battling massive beg.

She’s prob had a back hander from HS ticky tacky to say it’s not fake even cla posted HS is poor and wears fake jewellery lol

• Haha
Has Miss Dred changed her mind regarding the green one now? All because EG is her friend. Honestly, it really is like a play ground. I may try watch her later.

Reactions: 2
I don't know how EQ can be her friend after she did not mention a thing about CLA latest behavior. I now think Red is unwatchable because she's not mentioning anything we want to hear about. She's covering the backs of a lot of the ones saying didpicable things.

Reactions: 6
I don't know how EQ can be her friend after she did not mention a thing about CLA latest behavior. I now think Red is unwatchable because she's not mentioning anything we want to hear about. She's covering the backs of a lot of the ones saying didpicable things.
I totally agree. I stopped watching her a while back when she started battling too. And lieing about the things she did.
---
They will fall out again. And she will say, I won't have her as a friend again. Same old tit with them

Reactions: 2
So she spoke about CLA and mentioned nothing of her racist rant. Then she moves straight onto DG of course. I cannot watch this woman she is not giving the FYP news. Whats with the battling massive beg.
She is CLA number one fan!

Reactions: 1
So J is currently on the big creeps live saying she hasn’t been struck off. When she 100% mentioned it over a year ago 😂 oops xxl bully 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jeez I rarely watch this poisonous dwarf but fucxake ..she's friends with EQ now? witch flip flops more than Ghandi. But she does have history of flip flopping week to week with people . Worst judge of character ever.
I wish she'd either learn to pronounce things correctly too or just don't even attempt it. After all she is the BBC news of TT 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IMG_5437.jpeg

god this man is the only person on tiktok that gives me the bleeping creeps … face to frighten the kiddies

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2740232
god this man is the only person on tiktok that gives me the bleeping creeps … face to frighten the kiddies
I used to think he had some good points, and he did quizzes etc was at least giving some value. Then he started box battles and flip flopping on things and people every 2 minutes and I realised he’s just as bad as the rest.

Reactions: 5
I've come on to ask any tea on Aunt Sally. From what I've seen she's very generous with her gifts and is religious. Everyone seems to love her.

I've come on to ask any tea on Aunt Sally. From what I've seen she's very generous with her gifts and is religious. Everyone seems to love her.
I don’t know too much about her only that she was an alcoholic who suffered trauma and turned to religion. She’s also Ricksta & Luke the Judge’s auntie.

Donna’s gang are currently love bombing her and pretending to care about her book so she keeps helping Basement Brigs stay at number 1 on the risings. They’re using the poor old cow and she can’t see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell...even the sweet old ladies on Tikkers are corrupt!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.