Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't see the point of artwork in the toilet. Its just another thing you'll have to clean.

It all just seems like a waste of money. Changing the house.

As for the WIR. All you need to do is keep it simple. I prefer plenty of hanging space.

Reactions: 3
What a putrid colour for a kiddies bathroom - it screams nursing home & old people. Think grannys house in the 70’s. Old wrinkly pursed lips could have picked something bright & cheerful for the kids but this colour absolutely fits her bland personality.

Reactions: 4
Oh FFS I can not deal with the picture half on/ half off the tiles. Is she mad? It looks tit. Put them side by side if anything.

Reactions: 9
I really don't see the point of artwork in the toilet. Its just another thing you'll have to clean.

It all just seems like a waste of money. Changing the house.

As for the WIR. All you need to do is keep it simple. I prefer plenty of hanging space.
Wouldn’t have cost her anything it was all an ad
for Bunnings. The colour is hideous Koi could take any nice room and turn it into a monstrosity

Reactions: 6
At the very end of her last story about clever Benny the toilet stool maker you can see it tip when Barney steps off. So fkn dangerous.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t have cost her anything it was all an ad
for Bunnings. The colour is hideous Koi could take any nice room and turn it into a monstrosity
My bad for not watching the whole enchanted toilet reel.

So do they only have 2 toilets in the whole house? One in the ensuite and the kids? I thought if you were building your third build and have 3 kids, you may find it more convenient to have one.

Reactions: 3
My bad for not watching the whole enchanted toilet reel.

So do they only have 2 toilets in the whole house? One in the ensuite and the kids? I thought if you were building your third build and have 3 kids, you may find it more convenient to have one.
I thought this was one off the laundry? Not sure tho. I think there is three.
I like the way she says this colour will keep the walls cleaner. No they'll still be dirty, you just won't see it. :sick:

Reactions: 8
I was wondering the same thing. She calls it the children’s bathroom and the bathroom the guests use, which sounds like it’s the only one? But surely not. There must be another bathroom with the bath somewhere. This one has zero storage. The tiny sink looks bleeping ridiculous, especially in such a big room.
IMG_6828.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I was wondering the same thing. She calls it the children’s bathroom and the bathroom the guests use, which sounds like it’s the only one? But surely not. There must be another bathroom with the bath somewhere. This one has zero storage. The tiny sink looks bleeping ridiculous, especially in such a big room.
View attachment 3029549
That's how I understood it. Maybe the family bathroom doesn't have a toilet and this is the one off the laundry like @BeachBaby said.

I hate those floating sinks. It also looks like when you turn on the sink you'll splash water everywhere.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 3029549
We have a bigger sink in our caravan. THAT is ugly & useless.

• Haha
Reactions: 6