Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first ever suggestion.

Miss Kyree Loves #12 -Penny arrived, Ky could not hide. She's adding a door, unstable poop stool on the floor. Another reno? Cheers Benno.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She needs to put the green paint in the bin it's such woeful colour.. when she sells that house it's going be a witch to sell with all the different coloured walls, we learnt that the hard way, and we had to paint all our walls back to white so we could sell it.. just stop with paint in every bleeping room..

Reactions: 6
Miss Kyree Loves#12- Kerry won’t rest til she’s destroyed her nest. Puppy 2.0 what will be the next dopamine hit for this ho?

Reactions: 7
I was wondering the same thing. She calls it the children’s bathroom and the bathroom the guests use, which sounds like it’s the only one? But surely not. There must be another bathroom with the bath somewhere. This one has zero storage. The tiny sink looks bleeping ridiculous, especially in such a big room.
View attachment 3029549
The placement of that hand towel makes me think my hands would get more dirty after washing them with the toilet water splashing on it 🤢

• Sick
And that open weave basket holding the toilet paper will stink of piss and the paper will be wet.
I cant believe this is the guest bathroom! AS IF there isnt another toilet for the kids in the third magical build? So guests have to come in and remove the wooden tip stool and lift up the probably piss wet kids seat to go to the toilet? Yuck.

Actually... on second thoughts, THEY DONT EVER HAVE GUESTS so its actually not a problem!

And that open weave basket holding the toilet paper will stink of piss and the paper will be wet.
I cant believe this is the guest bathroom! AS IF there isnt another toilet for the kids in the third magical build? So guests have to come in and remove the wooden tip stool and lift up the probably piss wet kids seat to go to the toilet? Yuck.

Actually... on second thoughts, THEY DONT EVER HAVE GUESTS so its actually not a problem!
Pardon you, her GUESTS have been WOWED. Clearly her guests are as sheltered as she is. Unless she means the dead mice in the ceiling.

Good to see handy man carpenter Ben is consistent. The stool has more over hang on one side. duck he’s useless. Matches Alaska’s glorious pelmet though. I guess.

Ky, I can afford to do a powder room makeover, but when I built I made sure I didn’t need to. I know you’re against it, but I have full length tiles so they’re easy to clean and don’t require painting. If I did need to give my kids powder room a makeover it wouldn’t be anything like yours. Oh and while we’re bragging, my guests have a separate powder room downstairs, with a shower, so they don’t have to share a toilet, basin or shower with my grubby kids. Our home was considered. The guest bedroom is down there as well, next to the powder room so they have their space and we have ours. Away from our grubby kids.
IMG_9012.png
IMG_9011.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
We have an almost 4 year old in our family, he would refuse use that kid toilet seat & he manages To use the toilet perfectly, washes his hands & doesn’t wipe 💩over the walls.
Surprised super giant Lox & Laskaluxe need a kid seat or that stinky wooden step.

Reactions: 6
I just don’t understand how they are getting the walls ‘grotty’?
Is this another one of those ‘we can’t have white walls because the kids never wash their hands thing’ or is it a ‘the kids pee and poop all over the walls and it doesn’t get cleaned’ situation?
Because if it’s the first, it’s time to teach your kids to wash their hands after being outside. I understand it may require nagging but they’ll get it at some point.
Oh you don’t want to wash your hands? Okay, but there’s no more playing/screen time until you do. 🤷‍♀️ repainting every room for this reason is absolutely ridiculous.
and if it’s the second situation, ew. Kids have accidents, sure. My own had one in the bathroom today. I cleaned it up immediately and by golly, I don’t have to paint the walls green to cover it!

I actually don’t mind what she did to the room with the paint and the Babar pictures (although I agree that the tiny sink and no storage in such a big powder room was a mistake, but I expect she’ll reno that in a few months 🙄), but the reason to repaint constantly because your kids are dirty is getting gross.

Reactions: 9
What guests has she had, apart from granny moo? And of course her guests were wowed. When you show off renovations people tend to politely tell you how lovely they are, even if it's not their taste or they think it looks tacky and cheap. Very few people irl are going to tell her that her walls look like vomit.

Reactions: 9
Such a weird toliet space i feel like its one of those 70/80s bathroom, i hate the floating sink with no cabinets underneath it, it doesn't look like it was only finished building 18 months ago, straight up old fashioned..

Reactions: 4
I just don’t understand how they are getting the walls ‘grotty’?
Is this another one of those ‘we can’t have white walls because the kids never wash their hands thing’ or is it a ‘the kids pee and poop all over the walls and it doesn’t get cleaned’ situation?
Because if it’s the first, it’s time to teach your kids to wash their hands after being outside. I understand it may require nagging but they’ll get it at some point.
Oh you don’t want to wash your hands? Okay, but there’s no more playing/screen time until you do. 🤷‍♀️ repainting every room for this reason is absolutely ridiculous.
and if it’s the second situation, ew. Kids have accidents, sure. My own had one in the bathroom today. I cleaned it up immediately and by golly, I don’t have to paint the walls green to cover it!

I actually don’t mind what she did to the room with the paint and the Babar pictures (although I agree that the tiny sink and no storage in such a big powder room was a mistake, but I expect she’ll reno that in a few months 🙄), but the reason to repaint constantly because your kids are dirty is getting gross.
Oops, meant to upload this photo with what I wrote, so the ‘gritty’ comment has context.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Remember when everyone told her that putting her magical jasmine vines next to the house would result in rats and mice in her ceiling but Kyree was right and everyone else was wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 18