Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh looks like she’s found someone to do the unnecessary door for free/discounted so she’s throwing an undeclared promotion up 🙄 She’s so transparent
no wonder the grifting fucker was so sure it was 1,000% ok. Scammy cow.
---
There are families out there who would be happy to have a space the size of this witch’s wardrobe to call home & she can’t walk 10 steps to put her grifted ugly clothes away. duck OFF.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She's so lazy. Remember when she wanted to change all her blinds to motorised blinds as it was too much effort to roll them up and down every day.

Be grateful for what you have.

Reactions: 11
The people who bought her last house were probably wondering why the hell there were different style doorknobs on every door. That's probably the first thing they changed

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That looks like a wasted area where the kitchen 90s buffet is.

Still not worth installing a door as Kyree can't walk through the bathroom.

Also for someone who claims to be so neat and tidy she can't keep her WIR neat. It's not like she has a job.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Is this a frosted glass door? Or normal glass? Because it’s just going to be in front of a a dark wardrobe without much natural light coming through. So it won’t be a great view, and will likely be quite dark. 🤨

she really should just reconsider this whole thing. The door is only going to shave seconds off the task. I’m really not sure why she thinks this is a great short cut.
If taking clothes from her bedroom to the wardrobe is so difficult she could ask for ideas on how to make it easier. My preferred system is bribing myself with uber eats when I have completed my big girl chores.
maybe the kids could make her a reward chart on their craft table setup, and she could get a sticker each time she makes the long trek through the enormous ensuite?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m still surprised she didn’t build with a canteen style window off the kitchen with a built in bench and some outdoor stools to feed the kids/ guests at. .. would probably save her a tit tonne of mopping 😂
7FE02DBC-890F-42E5-8C94-D2ADC2801D25.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she really should just reconsider this whole thing. The door is only going to shave seconds off the task. I’m really not sure why she thinks this is a great short cut.
She should replace the carpet with tiles and then she can take her clothes back while she’s ✨effortlessly✨ zooming around ✨dry mopping✨ every day.

I can totally see how it would be annoying (I have a healthy sized floordrobe), but she’s a self proclaimed ✨neat freak✨ so I don’t understand how it can be this hard.

Reactions: 10
She should replace the carpet with tiles and then she can take her clothes back while she’s ✨effortlessly✨ zooming around ✨dry mopping✨ every day.

I can totally see how it would be annoying (I have a healthy sized floordrobe), but she’s a self proclaimed ✨neat freak✨ so I don’t understand how it can be this hard.
I don’t see how they have the energy to repaint a new room every month, rearrange the kids sleeping situations every week, and buy and rehome a new dog every hour, but putting away their clothes is where she draws the line.

How long do we think they’ll stay in this house for? I could see her wanting to build again.

Reactions: 18
I’m shocked that Kyree did all the research and used all her experience in building, their THIRD build I might mention, yet still made poor decisions and regretted the outcome after five minutes. So off brand for her. Woof woof.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not many heritage homes in her area. It’s all new housing estates! Maybe she could buy a house from an estate built in the 90’s. She’d be in her element!

Reactions: 5
Are snakes and spiders in WA different to the rest of the country?
In Queensland they’re scaling fences, slithering and climbing everywhere. An upside down boot wouldn’t stop much.
this is such a pommy thing to do. I grew up in the UK, up North, in the muddy wet soggy country and we used to do this. My dad made a similar one. Other than stopping the rain going in them and them getting a wash off they're tit because to put them on you have to touch the muddy dirty bottom of the shoe when you turn it upside down. Oh and in WA our spiders and snakes and snails don't go in upside down shoes, ever. It's just not a thing in WA (I'M JOKING!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
this is such a pommy thing to do. I grew up in the UK, up North, in the muddy wet soggy country and we used to do this. My dad made a similar one. Other than stopping the rain going in them and them getting a wash off they're tit because to put them on you have to touch the muddy dirty bottom of the shoe when you turn it upside down. Oh and in WA our spiders and snakes and snails don't go in upside down shoes, ever. It's just not a thing in WA (I'M JOKING!!!)
Am I the only one who noticed that her boots were clean while everyone else’s had dirt on them?

And the comment “mop” for the link to drive engagement? This trick is everywhere on Insta driving me nuts right now

Reactions: 6