Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I don’t have to hunt thru this thread can yal please update me

- what happened to socks?

dint tell me she gave him away… why would they do that? And don’t tell me she’s gone an got another dog in socks place?

influencer Elise Sheree did that awhile ago
Got a beautiful frenchie, had it for like a week and couldn’t handle it so got rid of it , then deleted all traces and evidence off her feed of the pup

don’t get a dog if you can’t care for it or commit to it for 12+ years ffs
Yep, he’s gone to live with his brother. Regimes via the breeder.
New dog incoming. Possibly from Belhaven puppies in QLD. Their Princess Penny has travelled to WA. Just waiting for the announcement, Tattle prediction is for Mother’s Day.
She deleted all but the paid ads from her insta. Including highlight bubbles.
She’s a mole

Reactions: 3
Poor Kyrie, gets anxiety at spelling Kyree, even though it’s in her email address. I guess not everyone has heard of all the basketballers in the US called Kerry Kyree.

Poor stressed, over anxious, over worked Kairee. If I had a name I had to repeat and spell all my life I probably would have reconsidered calling my children Alaska Luxe, Loxley Nash and Denver Moore.
IMG_8048.jpeg

---
Snap 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Bahahaha all her kids names are weird and will be mispronounced and spelt their entire lives. A school mum I know just named her 3rd child Alaska, brought it in to school. Was asked about the name and said she just loved the country 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
this woman is the biggest simpleton
firstly she needs a proper understanding of what anxiety is
secondly she needs a dictionary to learn the difference between perspective and prospective
Maybe Kyray can find a 90s copy of the Macquarie dictionary at the Salvos and sit at her new ✨️work station✨️ and finger through it, all while her new puppy is Tied to the desk resting peacefully at her feet. So magical.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor Kyrie, gets anxiety at spelling Kyree, even though it’s in her email address. I guess not everyone has heard of all the basketballers in the US called Kerry Kyree.

Poor stressed, over anxious, over worked Kairee. If I had a name I had to repeat and spell all my life I probably would have reconsidered calling my children Alaska Luxe, Loxley Nash and Denver Moore.
View attachment 2907834
---

Snap 😆
Oh love, I have a name that can be spelt four different ways and a last name that is a first name.
Does it get annoying having to spell your name all the time - sometimes.
do I need to recheck emails - yeah sometimes.
does it cause me AnXiEtY? Never.
Change your email so it doesn’t have your name if your that precious about it

Reactions: 11
Loxley, Loxlee, Loxleigh, Loxslee, Locksley, Lockslee, Locksleigh 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh love, I have a name that can be spelt four different ways and a last name that is a first name.
Does it get annoying having to spell your name all the time - sometimes.
do I need to recheck emails - yeah sometimes.
does it cause me AnXiEtY? Never.
Change your email so it doesn’t have your name if your that precious about it
Yes. I have a very common first name, sometimes it’s misspelt. My surname isn’t unusual but not common and often has an extra letter thrown in, so I have to spell it 99% of the time. It’s my email address, the number of times I’ve felt anxious. ZERO.

Reactions: 6
Koi you are so delusional, not whimsical or enchanting at all.
Get a grip, you need professional help if spelling your own name gives you anxiety.

Reactions: 6