Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #11 for Miss Kyree Loves aka Kyree Harvey.

Thank you to the most bewdiful, koind and impordent girl I know @posty post for the new thread title.

Thread #10 was a doozy. Kyree tried to delete all evidence of Socks and hoped no one noticed his disappearance. We’re all thrilled that he is off living his best life.

We strongly suspect that puppy #2 has already arrived - a highly instagrammable golden cocker spaniel named Penny, all the way from Mackay. God forbid Ky find a local breeder and join a waitlist. Don’t worry though, she’s done her research again 🫡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Our whiney, nervy smug mole certainly has a way with words telling the naysayers to “eat a dick”. What an absolutel charmer she is, Grannymoo you taught her well.
Poor wee socks she loved you so much in the beginning but as you grew bigger,more energetic, more troublesome it just became too effing hard and she just couldn’t be arsed.

Reactions: 6
Our whiney, nervy smug mole certainly has a way with words telling the naysayers to “eat a dick”. What an absolutel charmer she is, Grannymoo you taught her well.
Poor wee socks she loved you so much in the beginning but as you grew bigger,more energetic, more troublesome it just became too effing hard and she just couldn’t be arsed.
You know what they say, you can take the girl out of the trailer park……..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder what she’s naming the new dog, when will she make a post about it?

Reactions: 2
Wonder what she’s naming the new dog, when will she make a post about it?
I’m almost certain it’s Penny. The pink P tag might even be from when she had a deposit down on that puppy she named Peaches, before impulsively changing her mind to Socks. Making this “well researched and carefully considered” puppy number THREE.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I’m almost certain it’s Penny. The pink P tag might even be from when she had a deposit down on that puppy she named Peaches, before impulsively changing her mind to Socks. Making this “well researched and carefully considered” puppy number THREE.
I didn’t even make that connection to Peaches!

Reactions: 3
I'm sure by the end of this thread we'll be introduced to a more aesthetically pleasing but equally hyperactive puppy who like all puppies will go through the nightmare phase but at least she'll be prettier for the gram as she'd want to be for $4k however someone said she's basically a backyard breeder and isn't registered...they do say a fool and his money is easily parted 🥴 Probably a mother's day post to welcome the new addition 🤢

Reactions: 16
Shes an actual piece of tit.
And been very quiet.

Introducing penny to the lead that will tie her to the coffee table.

Reactions: 10
Mother’s Day reveal is a good bet. Cutesy family photo with their perfect dog. Gives a few weeks for people to get over Socks and far less chance of people calling her out on a Mother’s Day post. Surely she’s not ballsy enough to go and do all the puppy reveal stuff again.

Come on Kyree. Where is Penny!?
---
Godspeed Kyree 😘

E07742AE-DFFC-4A29-AD5B-39918BF4FDB8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She romanticises everything doesn’t she, she posts her life as though she’s living a Hallmark movie.
IMG_7928.png

Reactions: 6
My first thread title🥰🥰😂 I can’t wait for the tit show known as puppy number 3 or Penny the third as I will refer to her! Come on Kyree do better you boring piece of tit! No more pets for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm sure by the end of this thread we'll be introduced to a more aesthetically pleasing but equally hyperactive puppy who like all puppies will go through the nightmare phase but at least she'll be prettier for the gram as she'd want to be for $4k however someone said she's basically a backyard breeder and isn't registered...they do say a fool and his money is easily parted 🥴 Probably a mother's day post to welcome the new addition 🤢
I would bet by page 10 of this thread there is a new dog announcement and another goodbye before this thread finishes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The thing is Kyree, we said this. Of course people understand. It makes perfect sense that you got rid of the dog. You were a lying liar who lies, but of course you couldn’t handle that dog. Everyone gets it. The people who were going to have strong negative feelings would have already noticed he was gone and weren’t going to change their minds anyway. Again, people will forgive you ONCE, but you won’t get away with it again. You’ll also raise more eyebrows when they realise that when you said “we want to adopt another dog” you actually meant, “we put a deposit down on a puppy before we’d even managed to offload Socks”.
BBABF50F-FF87-485F-A6AA-2D51950C8CF5.jpeg

Reactions: 11
The thing is Kyree, we said this. Of course people understand. It makes perfect sense that you got rid of the dog. You were a lying liar who lies, but of course you couldn’t handle that dog. Everyone gets it. The people who were going to have strong negative feelings would have already noticed he was gone and weren’t going to change their minds anyway. Again, people will forgive you ONCE, but you won’t get away with it again. You’ll also raise more eyebrows when they realise that when you said “we want to adopt another dog” you actually meant, “we put a deposit down on a puppy before we’d even managed to offload Socks”.
View attachment 2898561

The people who questioned socks are all blocked and deleted

Reactions: 13