Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m almost certain it’s Penny. The pink P tag might even be from when she had a deposit down on that puppy she named Peaches, before impulsively changing her mind to Socks. Making this “well researched and carefully considered” puppy number THREE.
I didn’t even make that connection to Peaches!

Reactions: 3

beigebabe

VIP Member
I don’t understand how they’re getting so dirty? My kids run in and out all day too and play in the dirt etc. but their hands are rarely dirty enough to smear anything on the walls.

I don’t need to tell them to wash/wipe their hands because they want them to be clean? We’re not obsessive about it at all (honestly they need to wash them more 😂), but the kids don’t want dirt all over their hands or to get dirt on their stuff?

We still get marks on our (non white) walls, but not a lot.
But are you from WA?

• Haha
I could imagine my son peeing on the wall, but I don’t think he has the range yet and hopefully his aim improves and he is less distracted as he gets older 😂

• Haha

fridgelady

Those fences are apparently the only kind of fence allowed on this cult housing estate.
Saves ‘memory’ boxes of useless shit but off loads the dog that was never suited to their hillbilly hick lifestyle & replaces him all in the space of 12 months.

Not true- they are allowed colourbond but I think the neighbours have to agree and it’s $$

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
I’ve seen the reverse where people walk through their robe to the bathroom, but not the other way around. I’d love for her to explain the logic.
I don't know in my mind, that would make a little bit more sense, but either way that's a weird design our wardrobe are off to the side of the room and my partner and i are actually separate walk in robes, and our bathroom has barn door so we don't look in there lol

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Why does she need the latest shoes, $120 turtle neck, straight leg jeans when she never leaves home? I couldn’t imagine putting that outfit on with sneakers just to walk around the house creating stations for the kids and move furniture around.
I bet she had something on at school for thr kids and wanted to fit in with the other Mums.