Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should have just pat Ben on his beard instead of getting all these content dogs🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I cannot imagine her training and grooming this dog. Does she realise how active cockers are? It'll be so bored it'll be climbing the fences and digging holes to get out.

Reactions: 10
What did you do?!
Silly me liked a post in the outspoken group.
---
Ok, I’m going to be kind.
Kyree your true to size cardigan cuffs are lovely, I hope you have a tissue shoved in there like my Nan always used to.
IMG_8230.jpeg

---
Forgot to make green choices…

🤢💚✅🍀🌲🐍🐸☘🌿🍃🌱🐢🦖🌳🧤🦎🥦🥒🍏🥬❎✳🟩🟢❇🈯📗🔰🪀🫑🪲♻🩲🫒🦚💹

that’s better.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if Vinegar tits is picking up Miss Penny’s poop or does she wait till the bearded one comes home. Better check the kiddos shoes Koiree it would be a shame to sully your impeccably presented barn with dog shite.

Reactions: 7
If I begged my husband for a dog publicly to the point of photoshopping a dog from Google into all our photos then finally getting one (not cheap of course) just to get rid of it 4 months later for being “too hard” and then getting another one I think he would divorce me. He would be livid as I would be if it was reversed but maybe that’s because we have morals

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If I begged my husband for a dog publicly to the point of photoshopping a dog from Google into all our photos then finally getting one (not cheap of course) just to get rid of it 4 months later for being “too hard” and then getting another one I think he would divorce me. He would be livid as I would be if it was reversed but maybe that’s because we have morals
My husband would divorce me too. Marriage is a partnership and she completely ignored his wishes. Wonder if Kyree told him to eat a bag of dicks.

Reactions: 11
My husband would divorce me too. Marriage is a partnership and she completely ignored his wishes. Wonder if Kyree told him to eat a bag of dicks.
As much as he gives me the ick he’s the only one who seemed to genuinely bond with socks and give him physical attention not just leave him tied to a coffee table.
Apart from lox of course which would make my husband angrier if that was the case

Reactions: 16
For any new visitors. Kyree, still feel like you’re in a better position than other pet owners? Smug witch.
---
As much as he gives me the ick he’s the only one who seemed to genuinely bond with socks and give him physical attention not just leave him tied to a coffee table.
Apart from lox of course which would make my husband angrier if that was the case
Yep I agree. I also think Alaska is just like Kerry, a whiney little brat who is materialistic and probably only put on the little performance when Evan Almighty brought Socks inside because mum was filming. I don’t see her as the kind and thoughtful genius Kerry sells her as. I reckon she’s the kid who brown noses the teacher for attention and pinches other kids sneakily and screams blue murder when they retaliate.
Denver, hard to tell, he doesn’t seem to bright, I guess he doesn’t get much stimulation with old lizard limbs.
Loxley, you’re the goodest boy mate 💙

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Kyree is the most boring old bleep going.
This dog action is the most popular she’s ever been, pity it’s on hate sites and not on her own social medias.

She always reminds me of the conductor off Dinosaur train. Scaly old hag she is.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She did have another popular 5 seconds. When Alaska was a baby she went viral over “the perfect photo” post. She posted a curated family selfie and wrote a word salad about why the picture may look perfect but behind the scenes she’s covered in baby vomit and poo. An influencer telling us she stages and curates photos, hilarious.
Channel Seven picked it up, much to the disgust of Kylie Gillies (her facial expressions when interviewing Kerry were hilarious), it was really obviously she had a strong dislike of influencers, she even screwed up her nose when saying “baby Alaska” 🤣 usually Kylie would hold or comment on how cute babies are, she did neither. This story has stuck with me.
The Daily Mail I think also picked it up and the comments were BRUTAL, lots of men especially pointing out her inflated sense of self importance. It’s how I got blocked, I liked a brutal comment on the Morning Show socials.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Girl be looking to hire a hacker again after she’s finished reading Tattle. 👋Hoi Koi.👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Girl be looking to hire a hacker again after she’s finished reading Tattle. 👋Hoi Koi.👋👋
She’ll be one angry lizard after visiting today, watch out Penny…
IMG_8242.jpeg

---
Oh and Kerry, if this affects your mental health, see someone, they’ll likely tell you to shut your socials and get a job at spotlight where you can finger fabrics all day long and no one will question your morals or gossip about you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
To the woman in the outspoken group defending Kyree because we aren’t her parenting three kids solo for weeks on end, want a medal? Kyree chose to have three children knowing her situation. She chose to get a dog then make up some bullshit story to cover the fact he wasn’t pretty enough. Did you not see her telling people to eat a dick because she did her research and knew he’d be huge? Hate to ruin your bubble, but people parent solo a lot more often than this Lizard, my SIL is a defence wife, my brother goes away for months at a time, she has four children including twins, she doesn’t have time to watch Netflix all day and she didn’t rehome their dog because it ruined her Instagram aesthetic.
Maybe you should eat a dick darl.

• Heart
Reactions: 25