Miss Jay Jay / Janine Jennings

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will have the fear this morning. Ryan didnt sound too happy about her making that announcement about their relationship 😆
Big Chello will be bealing that she’s got competition for the TikTok’s biggest beard title

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ryans mammy said in comments this morn that ryan was just a bit overwhelmed 😭😭😭 cringing everycunts acting like its some A list celeb couple who have announced that they are dating 🫣🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ryans mammy said in comments this morn that ryan was just a bit overwhelmed 😭😭😭 cringing everycunts acting like its some A list celeb couple who have announced that they are dating 🫣🫣🫣🫣
He got nae say in it she was in a jealous rage about him flirting so went in the box and just spilled the beans and he was quieter than I've ever heard him 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
He got nae say in it she was in a jealous rage about him flirting so went in the box and just spilled the beans and he was quieter than I've ever heard him 😂
Ooh really i missed this!! Dont see why all the secrecy unless one was ashamed, or maybe still wanted to appear available to others why keep it a secret all this time (even though it was obvious anyway)

Reactions: 5
Such a braw ‘couple’🤢
Their relationship is as real as her plastic diddies
IMG_9265.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
I’m still no buying it. I think she’s saying it to wind up Tracy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine him attending one of her work functions reeking of weed and shouting yesss the molly 🫣🫣🫣🫣
The cunts would be passing out from the smell of him, curling tongs & straighteners getting drapped all over the shot. Can you imagine the smell of his breath with those mawkit teeth, he looks like he brushes them in shite🤢 She’ll need to whip out the photies Lydo sent to slowpoker of the handsome MMA fighter if anyone at GHD asks for a swatch of her kid on boyfriend .

• Haha
The bammy sister doesn’t seem to keen on him, Lydo’s been trying to control who she talks to it seems

Reactions: 3
The bammy sister doesn’t seem to keen on him, Lydo’s been trying to control who she talks to it seems
Oh does her sister not like him?? I dont know anything about this i assumed the sister would be in about him and his lives i was clearly wrong!!

Reactions: 3
I’m still no buying it. I think she’s saying it to wind up Tracy 🤣
Same. I think it’s absolute bullshit. She’s been absolutely out her tree talking pish. She’ll be riddled with the fear this morning.

Reactions: 5
Danielle Mccanns live , she’s sorted things with the mad yin , she’s saying Janine turned up at her work 😭😂 Janine who loses her tit if anyone dares mention her work place & freaks oot at the thought of anyone contacting her work because of her fucked up behaviour going to someone’s place of work, surely no 😭😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6