Miss Jay Jay / Janine Jennings

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danielle Mcanns live streaming & greeting Janine’s cracked up because she asked for a discount for GHD 😂
daniellemccannlives01

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There will be nae GHD discount codes dished oot fae Janine Jennings fae GHD 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet GHD have given her a warning about mentioning them on social media and that's why she's going tonto.

Just to be clear, she doesn’t talk about her work on the app? Not sure she mentioned it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The lassie only wanted a free pair of straighteners ffs Janine now she's hyperventilating.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Janine giving herself a showing up as usual. Wtf must the folk at GHD be thinking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Janine giving herself a showing up as usual. Wtf must the folk at GHD be thinking 😂
You just wonder what people's workies must think, they must howl at these dafties making a bleep of themselves on the regular

• Haha
Janine wit a hairy 😂😂😂😂 threatening Terri saying she won’t have a hoose left.
The real Janine’s oot to play🥳

• Haha
Everyone on tik tok send Miss Jay Jay a PM she's got a good wee discount for the straighters, wavers, tongs, curlers. Get your GHD products at discounted prices before it's too late.

• Haha
I take it Teri’s no getting a GHD discount either
IMG_9233.jpeg

IMG_9234.jpeg

IMG_9235.jpeg

IMG_9232.jpeg

---
Dressed as a giant pink telly tubby making an absolute bleep of herself 😭😂 my jaws are sair laughing .

Last edited:
  • Haha
She will have the fear this morning. Ryan didnt sound too happy about her making that announcement about their relationship 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8