Miss Jay Jay / Janine Jennings

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where's the positivity Janine....oot the windae to defend Lydo!
Calling them bogging dogs etc , love live laugh , so positive and lovely is oor Janine 🥳
It doesn’t take much for the real Janine to come oot, full a paste, Stanley mug filled with bevy to hide her alcoholism, here we gawwww🥳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The mad yin as usual spreading positivity,peace and kindness -

999 it’s the men in white coats she’s needing to phone to come huckle the loonball & pap her in Leverndale she’s no well 😭 what a bleeping hairy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Embarrassing from Janine tonight. She’s going to have the fear in the morning.

Reactions: 4
Embarrassing from Janine tonight. She’s going to have the fear in the morning.
She’s still harping on about it to big Gildo now. Gildo said you could do dot the dot with Rosies face, Janine goes aww I would never go for anyone’s looks 😭😂 shes slaughtered Rosies appearance all night 😂 she’s no right in the heid, how can her maw and sister watch all that and not drag her to the doctor ffs

Stoap slevering shite Janine we awww know you love slagging other womens looks ya bam

Reactions: 6
She’s still harping on about it to big Gildo now. Gildo said you could do dot the dot with Rosies face, Janine goes aww I would never go for anyone’s looks 😭😂 shes slaughtered Rosies appearance all night 😂 she’s no right in the heid, how can her maw and sister watch all that and not drag her to the doctor ffs

Stoap slevering shite Janine we awww know you love slagging other womens looks ya bam
I know mad stace30 talks some amount of shite but I heard her in Rosie's live earlier talking about how Lydo green screened pictures of her in a dress, fat shaming her and running her down and JJ was joining in. I didn't see any of it tho, it's not like "such a nice guy" Ryan to slag women!
I can't get over the way JJ was acting tonight, cringed all over again watching that back 😬

I know mad stace30 talks some amount of shite but I heard her in Rosie's live earlier talking about how Lydo green screened pictures of her in a dress, fat shaming her and running her down and JJ was joining in. I didn't see any of it tho, it's not like "such a nice guy" Ryan to slag women!
I can't get over the way JJ was acting tonight, cringed all over again watching that back 😬
Her behaviour was unreal. She seriously needs psychiatric help, a tiktok shop £2 self help journal & getting her big bogging fanny tattoo out for a Shaman clearly isn’t cutting it.
It was like watching Amanda Jane Britt shouting & bawling then having a wee dance while breaking into song , I was half expecting her to poke her heid through the blinds and shout , ‘’duck the bleeping polis!’’ oot the windae😭

Deferrrrmation of character, DISGUSTANNN😭😂

Janine Jane Britt 🥳💃🏼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love her new name, :LOL: :LOL: Janine Jane Britt was an actual embarrassment last night! Give us another tit show soon miss JJ Britt.

• Haha
She’s live🥳 , high as a kite again ❄ she’s punting clothes on vinted if any of yeeze are wanting any of Janine Jane Britt’s auld shite.
IMG_8226.jpeg

• Haha
Her review on the red jammies "cheap shite fae china"
They're off tiktok shop what did you expect 😂

• Haha
Who’s rattled the mad bastards cage noo , she’s affected even though she’s saying she’s no 😭😂 she’s no still harping on about mad Tracy saying Lydo’s no good enough for her is she😭😂
Skelp her er the heid wae a half chewed tottie Tracy hen

• Haha
She’s so desperate for attention and sympathy she’s the only person still going on about it. I love how Tracey does not give one duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s so desperate for attention and sympathy she’s the only person still going on about it. I love how Tracey does not give one duck.
She’s a textbook narcissist, canny handle it if someone doesn’t like her or those surrounding her. Tracy’s only wrote she doesn’t think Lydo is good enough, there’s no receipts linking her to doing anything threatening, malicious etc. One of the first things Janine & Lydo accused her of is trolling Steph Bonner- where are the receipts for this? There will be none as per usual.

Reactions: 7