Misheard lyrics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take that - Pray

Take that:
All I do each night is pray
Hoping that I'll be a part of you again some day
All I do each night is think
Of all the times I closed the door to keep my love within

Me:
All I do each night is pray
Hoping that I'll be a part of you again some day
All I do IS SHINE THIS THING
Of all the times I closed the door to keep my love within

(makes no sense at all but it didnt help that on the video one of them was fannying about in the sea with a mirror - thought they were being dirty boys lol )

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Freed from desire by Gala - only just found out it’s “my lovers got no money he’s got his strong beliefs”

I was convinced it was “he’s got his trumberlice”
I’m with you there!

Reactions: 1
Tracey Chapman “Baby can I hold you”

Instead of “maybe if I told you the right words, at the right time, you’d be mine” ...... I sang (god honestly it’s so embarrassing)

“Maybe if I told you the right words, oh in the light , Orangutang” - I DONT KNOW WHY. I just did.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Freed from desire by Gala - only just found out it’s “my lovers got no money he’s got his strong beliefs”

I was convinced it was “he’s got his trumberlice”
I thought it was trombolice, in my 10 year old head this was an instrument like a cross between a trumpet and trombone 😂

Professional Widow remix by Tori Amos..the correct lyric is 'its gotta be big'... I thought she was saying 'he's got a big dick'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Naive by the Kooks... I was convinced he was singing ‘I know, she knows, I’m not from the Vatican’

Was a proper oh my god mouth hanging open moment years later when I was strolling down the street listening to it and realised its ‘I’m not fond of asking’. Still cringe about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't know who sings it but it goes ... "Oo Oo Oo Oo Oo I wish it for you" and I hear I will tit for you.

The Beatles Paperback Writer - Take a right back turn.

I'm really bad with artists but the song "I need dollar, dollar, dollar is all I need, I thought he was colour blind and needed colour.

My youngest son used to wonder why Adele chased cavemen.

Joel Corry's song lyrics omg omg sound like Trevor hotdog 😂

I'm sure there are more but I've embarrassed myself enough for now.

Reactions: 3
Classics from Catholic Primary School...

"I am the Lord of the Dance Settee"

"Hail Mary, Full of Grace, The Lord is with thee... Blessed art thou, a Monk Swimming..."

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Danny Wilson Mary’s Prayer

😁😁😁

So if I say save me, save me
people lie to my eyes,
and if I say ten Hail Marys
People lie down in heaven for me

The actual lyrics

So if I say save me, save me
Be the light in my eyes
And if I say ten Hail Mary's
Leave a light on in heaven for me

When I was about 10 I thought “Fighter” by Christina Aguilera was actually singing ‘Wider’ and used sing along -

“Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
Makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me WIDER”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Little Mix - Shout out to my ex, I thought the next line was ‘you’re really crap in bed’. It is in fact ‘you’re really quite the man’! 🙈

Reactions: 2
Little Mix - Shout out to my ex, I thought the next line was ‘you’re really crap in bed’. It is in fact ‘you’re really quite the man’! 🙈
😂😂 I used to sing 'you are a bleeping mess'

Which is probably more of a reflection on my ex than anything else

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Kelly clarkson Christmas song - underneath the tree
‘Your here, under the tree, snow is falling with a capital C’
It’s actually ‘snow is falling as the carolers sing’ - I still can’t hear her saying the right words 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7