Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is that band she is wearing like a top? Not even her small boobs fit in it?! (I have nothing against small boobs, I would do anything for a reduction!)
I’m pretty sure She used to wear that when she was SUPER small and it fit quite nicely 😂 like YEARS ago. She appears to think she still fits it aha 😂😂

I was scrolling through her insta trying to find where she wore it and noticed THIS... I’m sure some people would disagree but this is SURELY a GLOW DOWN?! I’m sorry. She use to be VERY pretty ( I 100% admit that ) BUT now everything about her looks so like aged. Her skin looks dull From all the makeup, her face has definitely widened, her hair is fried and her tan is just not it anymore. AND Her poses... just no aha.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I was scrolling through her insta trying to find where she wore it and noticed THIS... I’m sure some people would disagree but this is SURELY a GLOW DOWN?! I’m sorry. She use to be VERY pretty ( I 100% admit that ) BUT now everything about her looks so like aged. Her skin looks dull From all the makeup, her face has definitely widened, her hair is fried and her tan is just not it anymore. AND Her poses... just no aha.
I don’t think the white blonde hair does her any favours to be honest she’s just naturally too pale for it. I think a hair colour leaning more towards her darker natural hair colour would look a lot better with even some blonde through it to brighten it up. The all over blonde is too much. I also think she’s more weight on her in the 2nd photo but honestly don’t think there was anything wrong with her weight she just wasn’t stick thin anymore like she was at 17/18 or the way she’s always been and that’s fine she actually looks better I think with a bit more weight on her thought she was too thin before tbh

That’s a wig obv but I think the colour really suits her more than the blonde

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She relies a lot on makeup - look at a recent pic of her with makeup compared to the old one and she doesnt look too different aside from the roots that have grown out and the extensions (also the fake tan shes been doing looks really bad makes her complexion look worse). I find this with ppl like her and her mom - they have so much work done/extensions/spend like 3 hours on makeup and then when you see them natural its SO different. She said its been like 10 years since she didnt have extensions or something crazy like that - her hair is going to be damaged. One thing i learned is that when youre young you dont need to be doing all that stuff, dont. Dying your hair every 6 weeks, wearing extensions all the time, eyelashes extensions etc. Once you get older all that harsh stuff you put your body through will start to show. Also i remember a while ago her saying her eyelids are permanently red from all the red-pigmented eyeshadow shes worn. I also think shes a lot more obnoxious now - if you look at her older vids, she seemed sweet and unassuming, now she seems loud, rude, in your face and entitled, not surprising that shows in her appearance

I don’t think the white blonde hair does her any favours to be honest she’s just naturally too pale for it. I think a hair colour leaning more towards her darker natural hair colour would look a lot better with even some blonde through it to brighten it up. The all over blonde is too much. I also think she’s more weight on her in the 2nd photo but honestly don’t think there was anything wrong with her weight she just wasn’t stick thin anymore like she was at 17/18 or the way she’s always been and that’s fine she actually looks better I think with a bit more weight on her thought she was too thin before tbh

That’s a wig obv but I think the colour really suits her more than the blonde
This is so much better 🙌 like I love this colour on her so much better than the blonde and don’t even get me started on the pink ahahaha and TBH I think she looked better with a thinner face back then.

I just think she looks more dishevelled and worn out now 😂 that’s my opinion and it probably won’t be changed aha

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see her stories a few weeks ago were she ‘apparently’ just discovered she had brown hair 😂

What is that band she is wearing like a top? Not even her small boobs fit in it?! (I have nothing against small boobs, I would do anything for a reduction!)
is this the navy top shes wearing in her stories from today? If so she got it from lounge underwear not that long ago in one of her hauls

Last edited:
Did anyone see her stories a few weeks ago were she ‘apparently’ just discovered she had brown hair 😂

is this the navy top shes wearing in her stories from today? If so she got it from lounge underwear not that long ago in one of her hauls
Okay zero excuse on why it’s too small then aha just GET THE CORRECT SIZE 😂

Regardless of weight gain, she still has an amazing body. She’s a size 10 maximum. I’m trying to lose weight and would kill for a body like Misha’s.

It’s her body and she’s entitled to feel however she wants about it, but she has a platform. She’s still attractive and thin and conforms to beauty standards, so her angst over her appearance could be really damaging to her audience.

Reactions: 5
Regardless of weight gain, she still has an amazing body. She’s a size 10 maximum. I’m trying to lose weight and would kill for a body like Misha’s.

It’s her body and she’s entitled to feel however she wants about it, but she has a platform. She’s still attractive and thin and conforms to beauty standards, so her angst over her appearance could be really damaging to her audience.
I don’t think her body is anything special. I don’t think it’s horrible/ugly but I don’t think It’s AMAZING either 😂 the way she frets about her body would be really damaging to her younger viewers I agree.

How it’s supposed to be worn VS how Misha wears it 😂😂😂 that does not make me want to purchase it, sorry.

View attachment 136265
I would feel so uncomfortable if my boobs were getting cut in half 😂
Ahahahaha well apparently to her Instagram comments where a girl put her opinion and Kloe and Misha came for her a little bit she said it was “The comfiest thing ever” so I guess She likes to look like one of those netted/tied up hams 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This makes no sense ? 😂 this one she doesn’t like “tight” but the blue one she likes tight enough to cut her Tits in half ??!! 😂😂 she didn’t get an S because she “preferred the fit”, like come on, a smaller size wouldn’t fit ? Like this one even looks a bit tight to me , she should go for a M next time!! Which is still a GOOD size!! 🙄

Attachments

One of the things I like about Misha is her small boobs and how confident she is with them because my boobs are the same and I hate them. But how does she think that’s a good advertisement for that bra?? It clearly doesn’t fit, when she pulls it down she has underboob out again in 5 seconds. I bet if you slept in that it would end up round your neck strangling you. If I was lounge I’d want my money back 😂

• Haha
Now she’s taken those awful extensions out her hair is looking a bit better!

She has a nice body but wouldn’t say it’s amazing. She’s a bit straight up and down in my opinion not that there’s anything wrong with that

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Now she’s taken those awful extensions out her hair is looking a bit better!

She has a nice body but wouldn’t say it’s amazing. She’s a bit straight up and down in my opinion not that there’s anything wrong with that
The short hair is far better but the condition of her hair is HORRIBLE for a 21 year old :/ So damaged and brittle.

Reactions: 3
Cant stand this face pose she does with half her bottom lip hanging out

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure if anyone has already addressed this (im new here) but I don't understand why she puts in her insta bio that she is dairy and soy free. Does she think having food allergies makes her interesting because last time I checked, I didnt think they made anyone that special lol 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not sure if anyone has already addressed this (im new here) but I don't understand why she puts in her insta bio that she is dairy and soy free. Does she think having food allergies makes her interesting because last time I checked, I didnt think they made anyone that special lol 😂😂
No one has bought that up before ahahah but you’re so right 😂😂 like we don’t need to know that dairy/soy makes you basically tit yourself 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.