Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is that she posts it all over her stories and YouTube for people to FOLLOW but her form is horrific, if someone who didn’t know what they were doing followed that form they could severely injure their muscles 🙄 like Misha you’re not a fitness guru, stop 😂

I’ve noticed that too and am not the best when it comes to form myself but she should maybe look up the proper form for things and the right way to do it or she’s gonna end up really hurting herself. I think she is desperately trying to cling to the days when she was a size 4/6 and trying to possibly get back there with all this over exercising. The fact is your weight is gonna fluctuate a bit and your probably going to a different weight when you where 18/19 compared to your early 20’s. I wasn’t the same weight at 21 as I was at 18. I don’t think a lot of people are. Between Misha and over exercising and her low calorie diet and Gemma louise Miles and her fasting what 4 days a week and eating barely anything when she does, it’s honestly so damaging to young girls. I’m not that impressionable and wouldn’t go on a diet/exercise because my ‘fav’ YouTuber is but I know a lot of girls probably do

Reactions: 3
Is the leak at the main house not the holiday home? I don’t think she ever stipulated it was the lakeside house that had the leak. Probs the main Cheltenham home is having a makeover while they are away?
I gathered this too from her story when she said there was a leak, thought it was at the main house and they had to leave to let people come and fix it that’s why I’m confused at everyone saying it’s the lakeside one? Maybe I’m wrong

Reactions: 4
looks like they've added two new people to their cesspool of a household. could see two random ladies walking around in her sped up dance workout story

Reactions: 1
Watching her videos, who’s the two woman in the house, could only get a screenshot of one 👀🤣

looks like they've added two new people to their cesspool of a household. could see two random ladies walking around in her sped up dance workout story
Nothing gets past us 😉😅😂😂

Definitely isn’t anya or her mum, you see them both in it, definitely two completely different people, surely there not still having cleaners there, while they’re in the house🤦🏻‍♀️🤔, putting themselves and the people are risk, because they’re too lazy to clean up after themselves 🤯

At**

Attachments

Last edited:
I think they’re cleaners?? Looks like one is carrying a mop or something and the other is carrying bedding
F0AE1653-EE73-4EFA-B5A6-D043C67838F0.jpeg
F0EE8D96-14FA-4492-9614-30B681607BD9.jpeg

Reactions: 2
They’d seriously allow cleaners in with them there🥱, what else they gotta do, can’t they clean after themselves 🙄, or are they to posh to clean for themselves, proves what I said, they don’t think the rules apply to them, I hope someone messages her, telling her she never done it fast enough, we all seen it🤦🏼‍♀️

She definitely said in her stories that they had a leak in the holiday home and so ‘had to go there to fix it’. If they’ve got cleaners I’m actually embarrassed at how messy Mishas room is ALL of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean, they definitely don’t look like plumbers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, she’d probably say they are🤦🏼‍♀️, I mean, what does her mum do all day? Apart from wear a onesie, surely her mum cannot be that just to clean up? 😬, or misha or anya could, why do they really need cleaners, especially in times like these, I’d maybe understand if they left ect, and they came in and done it all, but they’re still staying in the house, and it’s there holiday home, yet they’ve got cleaners in🤦🏼‍♀️

Different if they where staying in someone else’s house, then maybe they’d arrange that, and that couldn’t be helped, but it’s there house, so it’s them who’d deal with that tit🤦🏼‍♀️, and they’d risk life’s, for someone to come clean up there tit, when they are all adults stuck in the house doing duck all🤦🏼‍♀️, but then again, misha has “ wake up” on her todo list 🤣🤣

I mean, they definitely don’t look like plumbers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, she’d probably say they are🤦🏼‍♀️, I mean, what does her mum do all day? Apart from wear a onesie, surely her mum cannot be that just to clean up? 😬, or misha or anya could, why do they really need cleaners, especially in times like these, I’d maybe understand if they left ect, and they came in and done it all, but they’re still staying in the house, and it’s there holiday home, yet they’ve got cleaners in🤦🏼‍♀️

Different if they where staying in someone else’s house, then maybe they’d arrange that, and that couldn’t be helped, but it’s there house, so it’s them who’d deal with that tit🤦🏼‍♀️, and they’d risk life’s, for someone to come clean up there tit, when they are all adults stuck in the house doing duck all🤦🏼‍♀️, but then again, misha has “ wake up” on her todo list 🤣🤣
Cannot be that busy** I type to fast 🤦🏼‍♀️

She 100% stated that there was a leak at their rental and because of the “forecast” predicting rain, which it wasn’t 😂 They “obviously” had to go as an emergency on a nice sunny bank holiday to fix it!! And bring their whole family, and all their belongings, all her PR stuff, all her filming stuff, all her workout gear 😂😂😂 idiots. If those people are cleaners, that’s just gross. You’re in a lockdown CLEAN your own filth, it’s not like you don’t have time. Especially misha, her room is constantly DISGUSTING even when we have to look at her literal asshole while she “cleans” it 😂 and her dad saying that doesn’t even surprise considering g her mum said that her daughters “boobies are perfect” and she loves them 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Is the leak at the main house not the holiday home? I don’t think she ever stipulated it was the lakeside house that had the leak. Probs the main Cheltenham home is having a makeover while they are away?
that’s what I assumed

As if she’s doing that dancing half naked while the poor cleaners are there 🤣
They have cleaners at their actual home aswell they must be super lazy.

Where did the photo that she posted of her and Cobi talking about how she will be away for their anniversary or something ? 😂

Didn’t someone tell her on her other TikTok that what she is doing is gang signs 😂 she just posted it doing the same thing. 🙄

On the subject of her awful basic grammar, I remember she used to mix up ‘then’ and ‘than’ constantly and never use the correct one. Now she’s just dropped ‘then’ out of her vocabulary completely and only uses ‘than’... ‘than I went to bed’, ‘I ran for 5km than did a 2.5 hour workout’... is it honestly that difficult just to learn how to use the words correctly??

• Haha
On the subject of her awful basic grammar, I remember she used to mix up ‘then’ and ‘than’ constantly and never use the correct one. Now she’s just dropped ‘then’ out of her vocabulary completely and only uses ‘than’... ‘than I went to bed’, ‘I ran for 5km than did a 2.5 hour workout’... is it honestly that difficult just to learn how to use the words correctly??
she cant spell honestly, she spells it honeslty (i feel like she remembers theres a t somewhere so she just randomly throws it in)

What is that band she is wearing like a top? Not even her small boobs fit in it?! (I have nothing against small boobs, I would do anything for a reduction!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.