Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put pants on just so she could take a photo of this “outfit”, so what was she walking about before with her full floo out or what?!
View attachment 134270
I would not be surprised if Cobi broke up with her. She went to fix a leaky roof & ended up going to the park for a photoshoot. She said she took yesterday off her phone but she took tons of pics/videos for her stories on her phone and just posted them today. How is that not on your phone? No one wants to see all her vidoes of her in her underwear, not sure if shes trying to be cute or sexy or what but it is just annoying and weird - we get it you think you look hot. Then she has stories of her getting all this sh*t gifted that we all know she will resell to make a profit instead of giving away. Is it surprising that someone would be tired of her selfish behaviour

209FF2EE-F3C0-479D-8F36-63943256E3D1.png
20B28C90-A53F-4EF9-9DCE-D7FC0B46ACDB.png

cant she see how bad these look? They’re halfway down her head. Cant be healthy for her hair?

surely if she was that obsessed with her appearances she’d want them out asap?

plus a previous poster said they think shes getting them professionally removed. And i totally agree i think so too. If you were going to remove them yourself why not just do it straight away. Why bother waiting for the weekend or a specific day

How does the girl get gifted so much🙃, like why are huda beauty sending misha all there new stuff? I’m a massive fan of the huda beauty line, but this just puts me right off😬, she makes some YouTube videos, getting gifted free clothes to make a video, yet she’s receiving free make up like that🤣, not gonna lie, I could list loads of good you tubers ect that put loads of effort in, who deserve that kinda tit a hell of a lot more 🤣, also the cobi situation, yeah... seems like he’s definitely ended things, as someone said, you don’t break up with someone after A year for that reason, she didn’t at all work out before🤣, she did when he made her go to the gym, she’s definitely doing a lot of stuff for attention, I went through similar myself a couple of years ago, and acted the exact same, my ex left me ( I thank him now🤣), but it was suddenly, and I completely changed, and became all about fitness and working out, acting like I didn’t care, when all along, I was doing it for him because I was heartbroken and wanted to show him what he was missing, seems exactly what misha is doing too 😬

How long before the clothing items she was just gifted are listed on depop😬, surely brands she her doing that, she’s making money from things she’s been gifted, surely that would put a brand off gifting some of these youtubers outfits, for them to either try on for a video or show in a story and then sell to make more money🤣

View attachment 134493View attachment 134498
cant she see how bad these look? They’re halfway down her head. Cant be healthy for her hair?

plus a previous poster said they think shes getting them professionally removed. And i totally agree i think so too. If you were going to remove them yourself why not just do it straight away. Why bother waiting for the weekend or a specific day

They must be pulling massively on her hair, Doesn’t look like she’s look after them either, they’ve always looked like you could notice them a mile away, I mean maybe that’s what they’re meant to look like, I’ve never had extensions, I’m lucky my hair is long🤣, but surely from having them in, and bleached blonde hair, her hair must be in really bad condition 😬

Last edited:
Her body is looking a bit scary at the moment. There’s this real harsh line just above her belly button that is just so not natural! Surely you’d want an overall toned look then focusing on the upper bit, leaving the bottom bit to look worse? It’s a total mismatch!

I personally believe she doesn’t work out hard enough to warrant rest days. I know when I had a good session because. I can’t function the next day 😂 and it really is the best feeling!! To be able to function means she’s not pushing her muscles enough. Agree with you all, she looks boxy.

Reactions: 2
Yeah she works out every single day but she has really sore arms from carrying a picnic basket? She never complains of muscle soreness after an actual workout!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is she aware that just because you aren’t POSTING doesn’t mean you weren’t on your phone ahaha 😂😂🙄🙄 her hair is terrible you can already see how fried/damaged it is. She needs a break from the bleach, the heat And extensions for goodness sake :/

It's the dancing! I've literally never seen anyone with such a lack of rhythm! Its cringe especially the teeth brushing dancing!

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one who thinks that her “amazing tan” looks really bad aha. Like she looks DIRTY and don’t even get me started on the tan on her HANDS 😳
I have this tan and it is hands down the best tan I’ve ever used ( and I’ve used every one u could think of😂) she clearly doesn’t wash it off and doesn’t know how to apply tan nicely to her hands and feet

I have this tan and it is hands down the best tan I’ve ever used ( and I’ve used every one u could think of😂) she clearly doesn’t wash it off and doesn’t know how to apply tan nicely to her hands and feet
Oh no no, I wasn’t bagging the tan at all aha I just mean like she can say how amazing it looks when it looks horrific with the way she applied it aha!

Im really concerned abt how much shes working out. She went from not working out at all to breaking up with her bf & all of a sudden working out for 2.5 hours every single day with no rests (like when was the last time she had a rest day? 2 weeks ago and i think she still did a dance workout), it seems her whole life is abt working out all of a sudden, dont get me wrong exercising and being healthy is great but this is unsustainable, i cant imagine how sore her muscles must be with no rest, she is pushing herself way too much and i dont think its for the best motive. Im also tired of seeing her mom going out in onesies all the time, when was the last time she wore normal sweats and a t even? like i never dont see her in a onesie and she even went to the fruit shop with it on
New to the thread but yes I’ve noticed she works out a hell of a lot more since lockdown, which is good she’s exercising but an hr a day is more than enough you don’t need to be doing 2 and a half hrs a day, it does seem a bit excessive. I’m pretty sure the recommended healthy daily exercise is 30 minutes per day. You can get a really good workout in in 30 minutes everyday and see results. Before lockdown I was only going to the gym 2 days a week at 1 hr at a time and seen results within a few months you don’t need to be doing 2 and a half hrs a day, but suppose everyone’s bodies are different some people may need to work out more than others to make progress but I suppose it’s up to her it’s her body

The thing is that she posts it all over her stories and YouTube for people to FOLLOW but her form is horrific, if someone who didn’t know what they were doing followed that form they could severely injure their muscles 🙄 like Misha you’re not a fitness guru, stop 😂

Has her sister been with her in the holiday home all the time? Or has she only just joined to help with the "leak"?

Has her sister been with her in the holiday home all the time? Or has she only just joined to help with the "leak"?
I wondered that, it looks like Anya has went back home? Not seen her since they first went.

Omg I’ve been eyeing up the T3 straighteners for ages and she’s posted a 20% code, im torn whether to use it or not ahhh 😩😩
Also side note: has anyone used T3 products and know if they are good/worth it?

View attachment 134493View attachment 134498

Exactly! I got my stepdad to take mine out super easy! It really makes me angry when influencers/celebs think they are exempt from lockdown rules!!!

Anyone else think it’s creepy how her dad asked her why she doesn’t wear skirts around the house?
Both her mam and dad are creepy. Her mam is like mutton dressed up as lamb.
Isn't it lovely the whole family are there to fix the leak. I must take note of that the next time we want to do something as a family 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Both her mam and dad are creepy. Her mam is like mutton dressed up as lamb.
Isn't it lovely the whole family are there to fix the leak. I must take note of that the next time we want to do something as a family 🙄
I also don’t get how she’s getting all her pr packages? Is she going home to get them or?

Is the leak at the main house not the holiday home? I don’t think she ever stipulated it was the lakeside house that had the leak. Probs the main Cheltenham home is having a makeover while they are away?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.