Misha Grimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ someone please educate these people on where/ we’re / were , they’re / their, there and you’re / your.

Kasha must see everything Misha posts, as a mother wouldn’t you encourage your child to use proper grammar?! Ughhh

Reactions: 2
It’s so obvious that he used misha to get a following to become a model and then chucked her 🙄🙄😳🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m unsure if I think she is looking thinner aha in gym gear she looks quite thin but that’s what gym gear does. Because In her recent hauls that she’s done she just looks the same with that lower belly pouch thing still. 😂
Yeah and in the what I eat in a day even in the gym gear she has the pouch

Reactions: 2
Has anyone watched her new video yet? Don’t know if I can be bothered sitting through 30 mins of Misha inevitably trying to be philosophical and attention-seeking

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.