Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys...I know genetics have an important role in building the body but...after 2 years of daily workouts with constant leg exercises and heavy lifting her lower body should be way better than that. I'm starting to think she exercises only for few minutes just to film insta stories.

Screenshot_20220117-114005_Instagram.jpg

Even if she and her mother are so close, I don't think Misha was very happy to see the Dubai hotel did all this for Kasha and not for her 😅
Also, given that she is so sensible about her father's death, I don't think that using "I'm deceased" for a caption is a nice thing to do.

Screenshot_20220117-114056_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220117-114100_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
Guys...I know genetics have an important role in building the body but...after 2 years of daily workouts with constant leg exercises and heavy lifting her lower body should be way better than that. I'm starting to think she exercises only for few minutes just to film insta stories.

View attachment 994649

Even if she and her mother are so close, I don't think Misha was very happy to see the Dubai hotel did all this for Kasha and not for her 😅
Also, given that she is so sensible about her father's death, I don't think that using "I'm deceased" for a caption is a nice thing to do.

View attachment 994650 View attachment 994652
it was clearly booked in Kashas name…that’s why they’ve done it 🤣I’m staying in this hotel this year so excited to see it

There’s no way this was all booked SO last minute like she’s claimed, with the amount of outfits, planning and now a hotel change etc she’s such a liar

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but unless you’re a high fashion influencer which she’s not - why are they bringing more than 2 full suitcases EACH for a 2 week holiday?
And the way she’s simply throwing her *New*/FAKE YSL bag in and then sitting on her suitcase to close it 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I relied on one suitcase for a three week honeymoon!! To California, Hawaii and Japan… so needed lots of different options

I’m assuming her father left them all a considerable amount of money and they are using it to go on holiday

Reactions: 4
The weird Kasha shrine creeped me out honestly if I turned up to a hotel and saw that I'd be unsettled

Reactions: 2
Tbh the money Misha’s dad left her could’ve paid the rent increase on her and Jakes ‘dream first home’

Literally do not complain about having to move out of your home cause it’s too expensive to live there and then spend a month in Dubai no one feels sorry for u

Reactions: 11
The money she’s wasted on rent this past year in London was more than I managed to scrape together to put down as a deposit on my house. She’s literally throwing her money away and when the day finally comes that she isn’t earning her pennies through Instagram she’ll be sorry she wasn’t more sensible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The flat hunting has obviously fell 'flat' for now. Can't imagine Jake is on the case tbh.

Reactions: 1
I hate it when influencers sunbathe wearing tons of jewellery (I spotted a Cartier bracelet, probably fake)
I wonder why Misha hasn't yet tagged the second hotel where they moved and hasn't showed around. It doesn't look bouji and sparkly like the first one, maybe they had to choose another place because their reservation didn't cover the whole holiday?

Reactions: 3
I hate it when influencers sunbathe wearing tons of jewellery (I spotted a Cartier bracelet, probably fake)
I wonder why Misha hasn't yet tagged the second hotel where they moved and hasn't showed around. It doesn't look bouji and sparkly like the first one, maybe they had to choose another place because their reservation didn't cover the whole holiday?
I think she did in her stories it’s the W

She’s just posted a picture of her brows from years ago complaining that they’re so dark.. so much better than the grey eyebrow look she’s going for lately!

Reactions: 9
I wonder if one day she'll realize the short hair looks so much better on her than these tacky extensions!!

Reactions: 17
Just watching her Dubai vlog and my god the way she eats! I have misophonia and it literally makes my insides itch, why do these youtubers insist on filming themselves eating! :sick::mad:

Just watching her Dubai vlog and my god the way she eats! I have misophonia and it literally makes my insides itch, why do these youtubers insist on filming themselves eating! :sick::mad:
Because she’s trying to prove she actually eats soooooo much 🙄

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.