Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's pray 2022 sees the downfall of influencer culture and dossers like Misha need to get jobs and she has zero qualifications so I'm sure a minimum wage job would be a real system shock for Princess Grimes

Reactions: 10
Wasn’t she saying on stories before Xmas that she wanted to go away in the new year and begging someone to go with her?

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she say they booked it 2days ago so the 5th? But her picture of her diary I’m assuming for the 1st says packing Dubai? (Can just see packing D) guess it could be packing day for when she moved out?

• Haha
Didn’t she say they booked it 2days ago so the 5th? But her picture of her diary I’m assuming for the 1st says packing Dubai? (Can just see packing D) guess it could be packing day for when she moved out?
I’m surprised she managed to book it only 2 days ago and fly today? Surely with all the testing requirements and what not of various places it’s almost impossible to be that spontaneous?

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised she managed to book it only 2 days ago and fly today? Surely with all the testing requirements and what not of various places it’s almost impossible to be that spontaneous?
If you actually think this was booked 2 days ago then you must have been born yesterday

Reactions: 3
Also in her mums diary it said pcr on 4th so that’s 3days before not 2

Reactions: 5
If you actually think this was booked 2 days ago then you must have been born yesterday
I don’t lol. I clearly didn’t word it well but I meant it more as an accusation that there’s no way she could have booked it 2 days ago so why lie.

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20220108-080733_Instagram.jpg

Imagine watching her prat around like this to her iPhone. I get second hand embarrassment everytime she does it!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
View attachment 973740
Imagine watching her prat around like this to her iPhone. I get second hand embarrassment everytime she does it!
Unfortunately Dubai is littered with influencers this time of year so I don't think it's an unfamiliar sight for locals. Also, where all these luxury hotels and villas are has nothing to do with the "real" world, it's like a fun fair.
Still, Misha, you are in a foreign country with a different culture so please show respect and don't go around with your belly button and legs exposed!!!

Reactions: 8
I was wondering...
If the Money-Mae debacle leads to something heavier as in Elle Darby's case, "aka" massive unfollowing and being dumped by brands (I doubt it but the higher you go the harder you fall, they say), will she remove all the "+ Molly-Mae" from the titles of her old videos? :p

• Haha
I was wondering...
If the Money-Mae debacle leads to something heavier as in Elle Darby's case, "aka" massive unfollowing and being dumped by brands (I doubt it but the higher you go the harder you fall, they say), will she remove all the "+ Molly-Mae" from the titles of her old videos? :p

don’t see her on trying to defend her “best friend” as she says 😬😂😂😂

Seriously, what’s with girls and the half of your boob hanging out the bottom, how can they seriously think this is hot, makes them look like they are wearing clothes too small for them, I don’t see how this is the fashion 😬🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I was showing a friend the insta story videos as it’s a hotel we looked at and she said Raffles have gifted loads of influencers stays there recently as it’s just opened. Wonder if this is an undeclared spon or just a coincidence?

To add to the too small bikini half way up your boob diaster, she's been wearing her shorts UNBUTTONED all day?!?? Wtf! 😳

Both styles are severely unflattering and look daft!!! Why would she want to make it look like her shorts are too small to fasten, something that makes her torso look well long, and like she's waiting to go the toilet?!?! It's trampy and she looks like she's borrowed her kid's clothes that don't fit 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 11
The amount of clothes they brought with them 🙈 Most look like something from My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.