Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not speaking for the whole of Canada. I am just shocked that people on here think that people would be fired for this. I have never been talked to and havent worn a bra for years. Im curious if the people you talked to were talked to about not wearing a bra or how they know this.
It sounded like you were lmao 😂 they literally work in retail (in Canada) and have been told this multiple times aha? They wouldn’t just make say this stuff out of the blue , what 😂

Anyone else find in her sneak leak pictures of the shoot she is trying sooooo hard to look like molly mae 😂

Reactions: 1
I dont know if this is a UK thing but I live in Canada and havent work a bra for about 5 years, I have had zero comments about it and volunteer in a childrens hospital as well as have graduated from my Masters degree. It is not uncommon here for women to not wear a bra. You dont have to wear a bra if you dont want to, and shaming another woman for not wearing one just perpetuates the idea from men that women should wear bras. I dont wear a bra to work either, however I would wear a thick top. If someone said something to me at work or at university for not wearing a bra I would bring it up to HR as sexual harassment. A boss or fellow employee should not comment on a woman's breasts in the workplace, even to say they are being shown too much or the natural shape is offensive and that they should dress differently. To me its like in the 60s when people shamed women for wearing pants and not skirts or dresses. Fashion evolves, it is 2021 women are not being made to wear things that men dont have to anymore. Its actually quite freeing to become comfortable with the natural shape of your body and not feel the societal pressure to hide your body from the world in order to be professional.
I am interested in the cultural difference because no one would be fired here for not wearing a bra, as i said if a comment like this was made it would be brought to HR and the person who commented would be flagged for sexual harassment, the employee would be fine.
I agree you wouldnt go to work wearing a thin top but a bra is not necessary in this day and age. Maybe its just a cultural thing as Canada is quite progressive and liberal

This comment wasnt meant to be hateful, but i am just surprised we are in 2021 and we are still saying women need to wear bras to be taken seriously at work, things have changed. Even alcoholism. If you admit to many companies that you are an alcoholic they will not fire you because it is now seen as a medical issue. Things are changing, for the better if you ask me!
Its definitely not a UK thing, I work in an office with about 400 people and some girls dont wear bras, no one cares or comments on it and i agree, if someone did it would be a HR matter. Some of the comments here about her not wearing a bra or that it makes her look trashy are absolutely vile and I cant believe some women actually make them. She was literally wearing a knit turtle neck maxi dress and someone says she looks trashy because shes not wearing a bra. I personally dont care for misha but comments like that about any woman are a disgrace - in my opinion.

Reactions: 8
Do we think she and Jake are breaking up? He doesn't seem to live with her anymore. She goes at her mom's almost every weekend. She pays for that expensive apartment and she almost doesn't use it anymore.

Reactions: 4
Feel like I've been propelled into the 60s here. Just because someone isn't wearing a bra, doesn't mean you need to look

• Haha
I think with the announcement on 21st- it’s probably A hair accessories collection or something- as she has recently started wearing them again- very girlie and young

Reactions: 8
I think with the announcement on 21st- it’s probably A hair accessories collection or something- as she has recently started wearing them again- very girlie and young
I think it's something to do with charity, I know they raised money when her dad died recently. Looks like her sister and mum are involved.

I thought this too. She recently talked about the anniversary of her Piqinita collab, she posted pictures with a close-up of her hair while she was preparing for the photoshoot...I googled her Piqinita collection and the items which aren't sold out are 50% off or more.

Reactions: 3
I was going to say this as well until she tagged where her bow was from the other day which made me think possibly not 🤔

Reactions: 2
Only thing with it being charity/ uncertain why she would have a shoot like that? I think it’s great she’s doing something for her late father but the hair/make up photo shoot and the way she posed makes me think it’s something in beauty or accessories

Reactions: 3
Only thing with it being charity/ uncertain why she would have a shoot like that? I think it’s great she’s doing something for her late father but the hair/make up photo shoot and the way she posed makes me think it’s something in beauty or accessories
Yes you could be right. We will see, all in good time lol.

I dont know if this is a UK thing but I live in Canada and havent work a bra for about 5 years, I have had zero comments about it and volunteer in a childrens hospital as well as have graduated from my Masters degree. It is not uncommon here for women to not wear a bra. You dont have to wear a bra if you dont want to, and shaming another woman for not wearing one just perpetuates the idea from men that women should wear bras. I dont wear a bra to work either, however I would wear a thick top. If someone said something to me at work or at university for not wearing a bra I would bring it up to HR as sexual harassment. A boss or fellow employee should not comment on a woman's breasts in the workplace, even to say they are being shown too much or the natural shape is offensive and that they should dress differently. To me its like in the 60s when people shamed women for wearing pants and not skirts or dresses. Fashion evolves, it is 2021 women are not being made to wear things that men dont have to anymore. Its actually quite freeing to become comfortable with the natural shape of your body and not feel the societal pressure to hide your body from the world in order to be professional.
I am interested in the cultural difference because no one would be fired here for not wearing a bra, as i said if a comment like this was made it would be brought to HR and the person who commented would be flagged for sexual harassment, the employee would be fine.
I agree you wouldnt go to work wearing a thin top but a bra is not necessary in this day and age. Maybe its just a cultural thing as Canada is quite progressive and liberal

This comment wasnt meant to be hateful, but i am just surprised we are in 2021 and we are still saying women need to wear bras to be taken seriously at work, things have changed. Even alcoholism. If you admit to many companies that you are an alcoholic they will not fire you because it is now seen as a medical issue. Things are changing, for the better if you ask me!

No one is saying woman aren’t allowed to not wear bra🤣, loads of woman don’t wear bra’s, you do you, as I said, however as I said, if you are going to be wearing something tight to your skin and see through, you could at least wear something under it ( doesn’t need to be a bra 🙃) but no one else wants to be walking around seeing your nipples, you might aswell walk around topless, no one’s shaming woman either🤣🤣, in my own opinion you could at least wear something under your tight see through top, just saying my own opinion like everyone else🥰

I did think it was something to do with MND or that, but I’m not sure since she was doing a shoot thing, last time it was the hair bow’s so something like that again maybe.

Where is Jake😂, like I know she doesn’t speak about him as much anymore, but usually in her stories ect he’s always hanging around or she’ll say something about him, but you’ve not seen him going to her mums or that recently, I know he had his exams, but if he’s out partying you’d think misha maybe would’ve spent time with him before that

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
No one is saying woman aren’t allowed to not wear bra🤣, loads of woman don’t wear bra’s, you do you, as I said, however as I said, if you are going to be wearing something tight to your skin and see through, you could at least wear something under it ( doesn’t need to be a bra 🙃) but no one else wants to be walking around seeing your nipples, you might aswell walk around topless, no one’s shaming woman either🤣🤣, in my own opinion you could at least wear something under your tight see through top, just saying my own opinion like everyone else🥰
They’re just nipples, seeing the outline of someone’s breasts through their clothing shouldn’t be shocking! Free the nipple x

Reactions: 5
She’s followed by Georgia may’s younger sister 🧐
Now we just wait for Misha to become “best friends” with this girl... just like she did with his friend Kate, his friends Alba, and some other friends she’s tried with too 😂🙄

I did think it was something to do with MND or that, but I’m not sure since she was doing a shoot thing, last time it was the hair bow’s so something like that again maybe.

Where is Jake😂, like I know she doesn’t speak about him as much anymore, but usually in her stories ect he’s always hanging around or she’ll say something about him, but you’ve not seen him going to her mums or that recently, I know he had his exams, but if he’s out partying you’d think misha maybe would’ve spent time with him before that
Then if you dont like the way it looks - dont do it, no one is asking you to...But saying someone looks trashy because they chose to is wrong. She was wearing a knit turtle neck, you could hardly see her nipples. Honestly this sounds like a you problem :)

Reactions: 5
“So nice to not be on our phones” proceeds to post videos and photos of her whole trip that she would have used her PHONE to take, come on Jake you have a degree, at least read through your gf’s dim writing and help her out 😅 do you think Misha compares her relationship to Georgia’s new one? her boyfriend is always posting her and saying how beautiful she is and how lucky he is... jake posted more on his dogs bday than Mishas 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.