Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband died in March from stage 4 cancer. Im
Left with two young daughters (one born three days after he died). We didn’t go anywhere because he was so ill. Certainly didn’t use it as an excuse to go on holiday. I have t even been away now
I'm so so sorry for your loss ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not gonna lie but if I had that coat it would’ve been dirty quicker than Misha. I’d never buy a white coat because I know I’m clumsy and it’s too easy to get that dirty.
Same, I’m not a massive fan of everything beige and white but I do like it on occasion but I just can’t be trusted to keep it clean for more than two seconds 🙈 which really irritates me!

Reactions: 1
I feel like what her hair actually needs is a good blunt cut, taking off all those dead ends/all the same length to appear thicker 😭
Her hair is literally see though at the bottom, how do hairdressers not insist in cutting this off??

Reactions: 8
She needs to get away from the bleach ASAp you can literally see her hair is frazzled, and so split at the top! Hair extensions aint gunna fix that one lol

Reactions: 2
She’s not stated on the majority of her posts today about her extensions that they were gifted and free! She’s so sneaky, I’m off to ASA to report her. If this is your job Misha, follow the rules

Reactions: 7
I looked at the instagram page of the woman that does her hair. She seems to work on hair that no other hairdresser would touch. Look at the state of all the girls hair that go to her. they should not be wearing extensions

Does anyone here wear extensions? Maybe they encourage it being in this state so that it blends better rather than a blunt cut?😩 don’t see what Jake sees in her other than 🤑

I’ve worn tapes also- they encourage rough cutting your hair slightly to blend but also you should have a cut before. I had a blunt cut first then rough o the day. Her hair need some serious tlc- no way would anyone back in her hometown be treating her hair. She needs a blunt cut. She really should get clip ins and give her scalp a break!!

My friend wore extensions for 5/6 years continously and she barely has any hair left. Misha needs to be careful, her hair is disgusting

• Sad
Her hair is literally see though at the bottom, how do hairdressers not insist in cutting this off??
What is going on with her makeup… her eyebrows are grey??? And the blush? Is it even blush

What is going on with her makeup… her eyebrows are grey??? And the blush? Is it even blush
She used to be so much better at it

Attachments

She says in her stories that she just realised the tag on her trousers is still on. Misha, you're not fooling anyone, we all know we'll never see those trousers again cause they'll be put on depop as new with tags or sent straight back as a return🙄
She 10000000% is the sort of trampy girl who wears clothes out and then returns them. This is not the first time she’s been caught with her tag on and won’t be the last.

Reactions: 10
omg the grey bushy eyebrows are awful!! I feel like she needs some shine spray on her hair also, it looks flat and dull and just dirty

Reactions: 5
In all her photos from last night, she looks so WEIRD 😂 Is it her eyes? Her hair? No idea but she looks so strange....😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.