Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

angelbelle

She idolises Elle and Connor though often- sharing their couples pics. I think she would look past it honestly. Let’s hope if she’s sent PR she doesn’t accept it🥲

JollyOne

VIP Member
It really shows how immature she is the way she goes on about a birthday😂, like it has to be all about her for weeks before it, kind of stuff you done at like 16 if that, especially with everything else going on in the world right now, she still finds someone way to make it about her, it really does show how sheltered her life has been and how much her parents have wiped her arse for her, she’s a grown adult and walks about acting like she’s 16, it’s embarrassing at this point, she try’s to come across like an adult, but she couldn’t be further from that, I recon probably 90% of her followers are like 15/16, her friends are the exact same all acting like they are still in high school😅

Each to there own, but I felt like it was something you would wear to a school disco😬😂
Harrods too, just looked online but I can't find it. Very bouji Misha.

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Jeez, hope they've at least tried to clean the flat before they left?! I would have hired a rug doctor to clean the carpets and show some appreciation. They might not get bond/deposit back
Apparently it’s sawdust that they hadn’t gotten rid of yet

fallenangelle97

Especially with her just agreeing with the person who replied to her - she gives me the vibe that she just say/does whatever she thinks will be popular now
Exactly. Im feminist and proud and have no issue, on any day that is, posting in support of women regardless if its a pro choice post etc the opinion of my followers is irrelevant as its my beliefs? I understand thinking of Ukraine but bringing men into international WOMENS day screams the same energy as men crying "whens international mens day"

Angel52

VIP Member
Her friend has tagged Jake in a post where Alba and this friend are both on Jakes back 😂 like feel free to piggy back your own girlfriend dude, don’t need to stick to the two friends 😂

Hamandmushroom

Honestly thought the photos of Misha's jaw earlier on the thread would have just been editing, but in her new YouTube video, it definitely looks like she has had jaw filler. I think it's really noticeable when she turns into the side as just one "lump" in her jaw is super defined. It looks like she could have got it done for her E&E launch as that's when you can see a difference in her face shape on her insta

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
Does anyone here wear extensions? Maybe they encourage it being in this state so that it blends better rather than a blunt cut?😩 don’t see what Jake sees in her other than 🤑

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Hasn’t she done the PCR test wrong? I thought it was to be done on your second day home and then you isolate until the result is in. Not go straight there from the train and not isolate at all?

angelbelle

You can lose weight, but not fat- so could just be she’s lost weight but not bodyfat- hence face is still normal.
You’ll notice it most in bodybuilders when they lose weight properly (fat loss) they loose weight off their face if that makes sense?

megx

Chatty Member
Two things:

does anyone else feel a lil uncomfy while watching these stories, like I feel wrong watching them for some reason aha

can someone explain what she was trying to say with the bit I circled, I genuinely am hurting my head trying to read it aha
I think she should have worded it as;

'I don't know if it's being seen that's heartwarming and heartbreaking in one' but that still doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me haha

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Look. I have no personal experience of beauty pageants etc. To me it's all a bit creepy. Make of this what you will. To me it feels odd and it's why Misha acts like she does. What do you think? I pulled-up this article from 2015. Have a look.