Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Currently watching her recent video… regarding the one that declined them because she was a you tuber, to be fair on that person it only takes one google search and one video clicked to see that she really isn’t the tidiest person? 😬😬
TBF she may be messy but compared to a lot of YouTubers I’d much prefer her. Look at the social climber members for example they’d be much worse to have living in your house so disrespectful.

angelbelle

No, it’s the Brighton Marathon. You could enter as late as the Sunday just gone! There’s lots of mini running events on this day too.

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Yesterday I saw this "inspirational" post about her boobs (if it's not her body on display it's her boobs, and vice versa).
She doesn't care about her small boobs blah blah blah...we know that, they're always on show even if we don't want to see them.

View attachment 984028

But today... that looks padding to me.
99,9% of bikini tops have removable padding, and she's never liked it because it gives a weird shape.
So if she's so self-confident about the size of her boobs why did she leave it there?

View attachment 984026
does she think shes doing something here with liking her small boobs? Wow Misha you really have overcome it all and are SO inspirational, thanks for your service! ! !

Angel52

VIP Member
Sorry just reposting my post I took down from yesterday

So Misha had 141 or 142k followers on Instagram. It's understandable that she could've gained some followers after sharing her dad's story, however, she now has 149k followers....so she's gained 7/8k followers in such a short space of time 🧐

Yesterday I scrolled through her followers list, and at the top, there were a lot of followers with no profile pictures, no followers, no posts etc. and I went to screenshot her page, and it dropped to 148k. And today it's back up to 149k. So she literally lost and gained 1k followers in a day. Maybe she's buying followers after her break from YouTube.
Sorry just reposting my post I took down from yesterday

So Misha had 141 or 142k followers on Instagram. It's understandable that she could've gained some followers after sharing her dad's story, however, she now has 149k followers....so she's gained 7/8k followers in such a short space of time 🧐

Yesterday I scrolled through her followers list, and at the top, there were a lot of followers with no profile pictures, no followers, no posts etc. and I went to screenshot her page, and it dropped to 148k. And today it's back up to 149k. So she literally lost and gained 1k followers in a day. Maybe she's buying followers after her break from YouTube.
Eeek, I know that Molly-Mae put her handle out there so I would assume that would garner some followers... but that’s looking dodgy :/

What’s the bet that Kloe is going to be with Misha this weekend, she’s just boarded a plane on short notice and Misha said that she has an exciting but impromptu weekend coming up

Last edited:

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Hasn’t she done the PCR test wrong? I thought it was to be done on your second day home and then you isolate until the result is in. Not go straight there from the train and not isolate at all?
I think its on or before day 2 of arrival. They have quick test at some airports where you get them back the same day as well. I went away just before they stopped them and I did mine the day after I arrive, posted for 4pm pick up and got the result by the time I woke up the next morning. I didn’t have to isolate but you do now until you get the result. She did say she got the quick test not sure how long that takes though?

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Jake posted on instagram '1 more week till freedom' so either he's got covid or had to isolate because he's been in contact with someone who has
he's got exams coming up and has been studying loads, i would assume he means he'll have done the exam as thats a common phrase for people who have exams coming up.

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
I hate it when influencers sunbathe wearing tons of jewellery (I spotted a Cartier bracelet, probably fake)
I wonder why Misha hasn't yet tagged the second hotel where they moved and hasn't showed around. It doesn't look bouji and sparkly like the first one, maybe they had to choose another place because their reservation didn't cover the whole holiday?
I think she did in her stories it’s the W

She went out 3 nights in a row I think most people would feel quite rough after that 😂 not like she has a busy life to be dealing with
Shes pushing herself way too hard, socially, & workout-y. I always support my partner when he is studying hard and visa verca. I would be home sitting with him, cleaning the flat, cooking meals etc. especially if i wasnt busy and he would do the same for me. Seems like a weird partnership, i personally dont understand partying that much and just leaving him alone when he clearly could use support. I understand if shes doing her own work (sponsorships, ads, filming etc.) to make money, but partying 3 nights in a row when your boyfriend is sitting at home studying so you can have a better future wouldnt fly in my relationship, but then again, didnt he party most of the time she was home with her dad?