Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
It’s so hard to take her seriously when she tries to do her “woke” captions when she has the wrong “your/you’re” consistently.
You're such a pedant! I bet you're the kind of person who picks-up on people who say 'visa-versa' instead of 'vica-versa'. It's okay I won't judge. I pick up on it to! Winds me up no end.

Listen, Misha is dim-witted. For some reason she's got it into her head that making money on Youtube is better than being a checkout girl at Matalan. Bless her.

I'am such a soft b@stard. I feel sorry for her. If only she could get an actual job.

angelbelle

Did anyone notice 1-2 weeks ago she had a new highlight up of from around the time she met jake of just her and Georgia May on a night out then deleted it?

Angel52

VIP Member
The fact she hasn’t worked out yet that for a proper workout you need to be controlled with movements you do... not flinging your body up rapidly like she was doing when she was doing crunches 😂 like everyone else there was so much stronger and controlled? Especially doing the mountain climbers... read the room Misha for goodness sake.

Well then...

Just caught up on her video about the collection, I mean I know she has to make money, but I thought if the collection was for her dad more than one necklace would go towards M&D, saying that though, the collection isn’t really about her dad, one piece is, the rest of it is about her😂, so I’ve no clue why she said It was for her dad, she said they called her the star ect, so about her and not her dad, I mean that’s fine, you do you, but just weird to say the full collection is for her dad when only the one thing out of it all is.

I’ll agree silver is definitely more her colour. Also how amazing is her mum looking for just loosing her soulmate, it’s nice they did take her away though for it, because it’s the first one without him, so she deserves to go and celebrate that in Paris With her loved ones around her, I noticed that Jake wasn’t mentioned anywhere on her stories until people on here where speaking about him, suddenly she announces they’re together, she also done it the last time when she went away, people where commenting about them being together and next thing she posts a photo showing him🤣, shows she reads on here then😂😂

Another giveaway jeez she’s desperate for views and followers. She only did one 2 weeks ago. What’s her obsession with her stomach constantly showing it off.

Also I’ve noticed she’s copying Georgia mays videos and photos?? . She’ll do a homeware haul in the next few weeks zara h and m like Georgia did. you watch

Last edited:
As you said it was a break, he has supported her all this year and he deserves a break away from her. He is back with her for new year, so they were literally apart for Christmas that’s it- it’s not that deep
He had a “break from her” as you put it 2 weeks ago when he buggered off with his mates skiing for a week. Then left her again for Xmas. So supported her at a difficult time??