Misha Grimes #8 Content should be for only fans, reddits aware but she doesn’t care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the photoshop is this?! Come on Misha your body is straight up and down you’re not fooling anyone with this waist 😂
You can literally see the couch curving a bit ahaha 😂😂😂 tbh... even with photoshop still doesn’t look any better 😂

She looked a mess, did nothing for her whatsoever! Whoever told her that looked good and that she should go out in it needs locking up
It was for sure her little fake “best friend” Alba 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She got Cobi holiday tickets as a birthday gift. He broke up with her, though. I wonder, if Cobi used the tickets😂 I bet she’s gotten Jake tickets to Ibiza as a birthday gift!

Reactions: 1
She got Cobi holiday tickets as a birthday gift. He broke up with her, though. I wonder, if Cobi used the tickets😂 I bet she’s gotten Jake tickets to Ibiza as a birthday gift!
Omg she definitely used Cobi’s tickets for Jake because the video she filmed when dating Cobi was her surprising him with a holiday to the Maldives

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think her eating disorder has reared its ugly head if I'm honest. Not sure what you think. I can't stand the girl, but eating disorders are no joke and I hope she sorts herself out.

Reactions: 7
I cant believe she posted a cringe tiktok about him not skipping leg day and then the day after films his lil chicken legs for the world to see 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
So I assume today is Jakes bday….
What do we bet she’ll put up a million stories this eve/ tomorrow saying she took time off her phone for his bday
BUT here everything we got up to that I recorded on my phone 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I find it so telling that she plasters him all over her Instagram, but there’s barely a trace of her on his 😅 You really have to look hard to find pics of her cause they’re hidden behind pics of him and/or his dog..

Reactions: 4
Are these Jake’s family members? If not, we’ve never seen Jake, on IG, all kissy with Misha. Next, on Misha’s IG, we will start to see paid hangouts with these two girls. 😂
Ahaha I was thinking that, get ready for the literal million Insta stories claiming these girls are now her best friends 😂😂 tbh, he looks happier with these two girls than we have ever seen him around her 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Any one else concerned about how LONG this girls/boys (the package could fool me) TEETH are 😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Any one else concerned about how LONG this girls/boys (the package could fool me) TEETH are 😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢
I actually feel sorry for the lad. Legs thick asf and not a dick imprint seen. Jake is the president of the Teeny Weeny Male Peeny Club!

• Haha
I actually feel sorry for the lad. Legs thick asf and not a dick imprint seen. Jake is the president of the Teeny Weeny Male Peeny Club!
Her long teeth make up for his small appendage 😂 match made in heaven

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Notice Jake doesn’t write, “I love you” to Misha. He writes “Thank you my lover.” She’s free rent and a roll in the sheets to him. This is embarrassing! Kasha and Anya, speak up!! Also, that fake tan 😖 She’s darn near the same color as her attention seeking dress.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
32F4382F-4CEE-4A3F-A33B-88C014A4A53F.jpeg
A comment about her teeth on her post led me to this profile someone has set up today and is really going in on her!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.