Misha Grimes #8 Content should be for only fans, reddits aware but she doesn’t care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A brat. That’s who you are. Also, her tan makes me want to vom she looks dirty and she needs to start using moisturiser her face looks so dull/old/just gross ahaha 🤢
This pisses me off. We all work hard and then pay for gym classes which I assume we also all love but because we’re not a scummy human who sells her life (and her vagina) on the internet we still have to pay full price. Not that I considered going to those classes but definitely wouldn’t now.

Reactions: 6
She spends £801 a week living in London… A WEEK… that’s my part time jobs full pay😩 that makes me sick

Reactions: 8
I’ve commented on her recent video. Silly witch bragging about spending nearly a grand a week when we’re in a pandemic and some children have no food! Think she’s barrrd me from commenting though will somebody check please

Also… why she buzzing about getting a £24 cycle class when Georgia etc are getting massive brand deals

She has such teenage mentality. The way she acts, her mannerisms just everything about her.
Why does she also always throw her hands in the air? Start of videos, her morning Instagram stories. She looks uncomfortable all the time

Reactions: 3
She went to the Zara sale straight after class? Gross. Bet she was trying on clothes in there too after her sweaty workout

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Her last video only got 11k views 😂 and this one has been up for 6 hours and only has 3k views... girl, find a plan B your channel is so close to actually dying 😂

• Haha
She went to the Zara sale straight after class? Gross. Bet she was trying on clothes in there too after her sweaty workout
Same gross ass Misha😖 Some Tattle user, from London, please go to that Zara Store (on Oxford Street) and show management Misha’s stories that proves she went from the gym to their store without showering. Hopefully, they take notice and email/DM her, done & dusted funky ass, to address the issue!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Same gross ass Misha😖 Some Tattle user, from London, please go to that Zara Store (on Oxford Street) and show management Misha’s stories that proves she went from the gym to their store without showering. Hopefully, they take notice and email/DM her, done & dusted funky ass, to address the issue!
She goes to gym straight to Primark buys loads of clothes puts them on films a video then takes them back to Primark. Oh and she doesn’t wear a bra or knickers the dirty witch. I hope Primark and zara see her videos and realise she is only using them for videos and ban them soap dodger

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She goes to gym straight to Primark buys loads of clothes puts them on films a video then takes them back to Primark. Oh and she doesn’t wear a bra or knickers the dirty witch. I hope Primark and zara see her videos and realise she is only using them for videos and ban them soap dodger
She’s nasty🤢🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Ugh, the eyebrows! Not a good look Misha! Of course, she’s gonna go all out for Jake’s birthday. That’s the reason he’s stuck around (free London living and GIFTS). For Misha’s birthday, Jake made her a video.🥺😂
Those eyebrows are horrendous they look like slugs - also I find it quite funny she wore the skirt to the event wrong🤣

Reactions: 4
Ugh, the eyebrows! Not a good look Misha! Of course, she’s gonna go all out for Jake’s birthday. That’s the reason he’s stuck around (free London living and GIFTS). For Misha’s birthday, Jake made her a video.🥺😂
OMG the BROWS 🤢

What’s the bet this Alba witch literally only gives her the time of day so she can use her clothes and makeup 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 7
OMG the BROWS 🤢

What’s the bet this Alba witch literally only gives her the time of day so she can use her clothes and makeup 😂
💯 percent! And, because Misha pays for the tube fare, Uber, club entrance, drinks, dinner, etc. Jake, his friends, and his friend’s girlfriends all use her! She’ll be back with Kasha, soon. Especially, because, the endorsements are getting less and less - Misha’s money train is coming to a steady halt. So, home she’ll go!💫

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.