Misha Grimes #5 Grimey by name, grimy by nature. Misha or Jake, which ones faker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So kind of her to grace us with A view of her bum and her panties... NOT
Omg that “excuse my bum wiggle”. Ffs, that’s the Number 1 thing that gets on my nerves. Firstly, your bum, nor hips even remotely wiggle or move - you’re moving literally your shoulders. It looks strange and stiff and makes me cringe so hard. It’s like she’s *trying* to be quirky or cute. But is neither. I’d be happier if she was just HERSELF. I don’t actually think she’s fully unlikable but EVERYTIME she tries to be like a tiktok girl by eye bleeping the camera, biting her lip, looking away then laughing (at bleeping nothing), the bum wiggle, the hair toss, the slut drop, poking out her tongue, putting her finger on her lip... they all look SO cringe and just not her. I think if she just owned her nerdiness and awkwardness like Zoella, Marzia, Molly Mae and so many others she’d be a million x more popular. She’s trying to be like Madison, Carli and those hot girls and it’s not working. She needs to find her niche and just own it. Roxxsaurus did it - a super nerdy anime gamer who does clothing and beauty hauls.

I was about to say this!!!!!!! Why can't they exercise individually my god!
Yup! I live in a similar set up to Misha and Jake with my partner and he has a great job and works full time from home. I’m now out of work, thanks Covid. But I’ve started studying online and I’m always out running by myself or walking the dog alone cus I don’t want to be annoying him 24/7. I basically stay at the other end of the apartment as it’s important to me that he has his own space. But of course, I’m a grown ass woman and learned how to have a great adult relationship. She’s 21

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She is constantly stuck to him when they are together, for however long the relationship lasts, I actually think them living together will be the thing that ruins it fast, they’ve not been together very long, so it’s still like a new relationship where they could be getting to know each other and having no responsibility and just spending time together, instead they’ve jumped into full on living together and the responsibility of having a house, especially considering Jake came from a Long term relationship, so the relationship was probably more than likely serious after a long period of time, so that could easily scare him off down the line of how fast his relationship with misha has jumped, considering for the item of him and his ex they traveled together, so he’s going from things like that being free and No responsibility apart from obviously travelling and now he’s in a relationship with someone else and now living with the person with the stress of living together full time. But we all know misha sadly has done it in the hope it will keep him because she’ll be in London with him for working, but I’ve a feeling that will come crashing down sooner than we all think 😬

Her family aswell don’t seem to be the way they where with cobi, they always seemed to spend time her and him with her family aswell, and you’d see the pictures with cobi and her mum, yet you’ve never even seen a photo of them together once let alone the million of her and cobi, so maybe either he isn’t or her family aren’t a big fan of each other and I’m sure she’d share everything like that, like she did with cobi 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Is it just me who gets the vibe that she’s embarrassed to dress in her true quirky pink frill style she used to have around jake

Reactions: 18
Their whole relationship has been during covid, how can they be living together already! Makes 0 sense

Reactions: 2
O

Oh i agree! Im just saying the pandemic has been going on for almost a year sadly, she was dating someone else until June!
Yeah sorry I meant more in the sense that they havent really got to know each other properly because for the majority of the time we’ve been in lockdown xx

I just watched her moving in vlog and the bed scene was abit weird no?? Like I just wouldn't feel comfortable posting a vid like that, that my family could see. I tried to listen in for the bit about her saying don't leave me but I couldn't hear it, don't doubt for one second tho that she wouldn't say something like that!

Reactions: 10
I don't know how they are off camera but I felt no warmth or love or even cringe factor from him towards her. Nothing. Nadda. That's a little depressing. I don't know what she's getting out of that relationship emotionally as she seems vey much lovey-dovey and wants to be all over her partner and he's like...Jack Frost.

Reactions: 8
I went out with his mate until very recently. Large group hung about together until all this happened with covid. My ex knew I was on here he saw the app... say no more.

I didn’t ever follow her or her me.
Tattle has an app??!

£2,600 pcm to be precise
I’m paying £2,800 pcm for a massive 5 bed all en-suite in Bath - how is she paying that for a two bed tiny flat looking at a duck tonne of trains??!

(I live with my friends)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Okay, what a call out from Cobi ahahah
Couldn't have put it better myself! NGL this will just be dismissed as hate because it is her ex saying it, but it is the truth! These "influencers" in general need to get their heads out of their asses and realise that just because someone calls you out for unreasonable or ridiculous behaviour that you chose to undertake, that is not hate. If someone says something to you which is based on you doing your job badly, that is no different to working in an average job where your customers/clients would give you criticism face to face. the fact that you hide behind screens does not give you a privilege to be immune from this. If someone is targeting you for a personal characteristic, or for no reason at all, being nasty and offensive with their comments and making your life hell, then totally different story. But there is a level of responsibility you must assume, and you cannot be so naive to think everything you do will go down well. You will be called out on behaviour and unethical actions. This is not hate. You choose what to post to the world and so you choose what reactions you get. Just like real life, how you behave has consequences.
You can't have the 'privilege' of having thousands of followers and expect it all to be plain sailing. Not hate. Just a fact.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.