Misha Grimes #5 Grimey by name, grimy by nature. Misha or Jake, which ones faker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her constant saying “BABE” goes right through me, sounds so forced coming from her.

Reactions: 8
How many times does this need to be told to the brainless twit for her to actually start paying attention. It’s always the same excuse too, “oh I click the automatic and didn’t realise it put multiple ads in” like EVERY SINGLE VIDEO this happens. Try doing your bleeping job for once ae ? 😂🙄 it’s honestly probably just one of her many money grabs and she’s playing naive. She’s such a dishonest person, it wouldn’t even surprise me. 🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Im sorry i dont believe Misha "I want to wait 4+ years to get engaged"... decides to buy a house with a guy in September who you met in June, 3 months ago... yeah okay.

She also referred to them as "the family" in her instagram stories, yup shes definitely wanting to get engaged, but doesnt want to scare Jake off

Reactions: 14
How many times does this need to be told to the brainless twit for her to actually start paying attention. It’s always the same excuse too, “oh I click the automatic and didn’t realise it put multiple ads in” like EVERY SINGLE VIDEO this happens. Try doing your bleeping job for once ae ? 😂🙄 it’s honestly probably just one of her many money grabs and she’s playing naive. She’s such a dishonest person, it wouldn’t even surprise me. 🤢
lol she's got 2.3k a month in rent to fund somehow

Reactions: 2
Hasn’t misha said she’s not on any contraception and that she’s allergic to condoms ???? 🤰 by this time next year I reckon

• Wow
  • Sick
She doesn't leave much to the imagination does she. How tacky to post constant nip and minge slips. That guy posting is obsessed with her. Absolutely no respect or grace
Yeah I don’t like the girl but what triggers me more is people screenshotting these videos and posting them. It’s really horrible and nasty. But at the same time I’m kinda thinking if she didn’t get changed on camera it wouldn’t happen.

Reactions: 10
Imagine living below her with all that jumping and skipping 😶
esp when we are at home 99% of the time these days

I think shes hoping to marry Jake and have a kid and make a channel like the nasey family (casey barker and his gf who have 2 kids). I think that was the point of the moving house to get into that category of videos
that's what I meant, I thought most people on YT past say 30 are only successful through family channels (that I know of), but it is a specific audience for that. Her current audience is young girls, wouldn't most of them be lost if she became a family channel? Then it would be like starting from scratch? Having said that the way some subscribers are they would follow anyone doing anything haha

just caught up with her story now, looks like other people are starting to think the same as us that they have known each other/been in contact longer than 1 year...

And kinda obvious that people would assume she is kids mad because she mentions pregnancy at any opportunity...at least she has recognised that she isn't ready for kids.

Still don't understand the concept of having assumptions/Q&A videos and then the next minute saying you feel judged unfairly? these videos require people to judge you based on what they see to make an assumption about you? and why do people even ask the questions, do you really care that much about someone else's life?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
esp when we are at home 99% of the time these days

that's what I meant, I thought most people on YT past say 30 are only successful through family channels (that I know of), but it is a specific audience for that. Her current audience is young girls, wouldn't most of them be lost if she became a family channel? Then it would be like starting from scratch? Having said that the way some subscribers are they would follow anyone doing anything haha

just caught up with her story now, looks like other people are starting to think the same as us that they have known each other/been in contact longer than 1 year...

And kinda obvious that people would assume she is kids mad because she mentions pregnancy at any opportunity...at least she has recognised that she isn't ready for kids.

Still don't understand the concept of having assumptions/Q&A videos and then the next minute saying you feel judged unfairly? these videos require people to judge you based on what they see to make an assumption about you? and why do people even ask the questions, do you really care that much about someone else's life?
If she doesnt want to be judged online theres about 500 other jobs she can get,

I’ve sussed it from her latest story of cleaning supplies, she’s trying to profit off of a Mrs Hinch style Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So her Mum gave her a hamper full of cleaning stuff, they bought a load at sainsburys, she got gifted all of that stuff from cherryz and now she’s got a haul of cleaning products from Amazon?!
How unnecessary.

So her Mum gave her a hamper full of cleaning stuff, they bought a load at sainsburys, she got gifted all of that stuff from cherryz and now she’s got a haul of cleaning products from Amazon?!
How unnecessary.
Especially when she won’t use them in a few weeks

Reactions: 3
she said in the story it’s the first proper clean she’s done in two weeks. no excuse for the flag to be filthy really considering she doesn’t do much else🤢

• Wow
there’s this one, which is ALL posted by the same bloke... 🤮 https://www.reddit.com/r/mishagrimes
Omfg, that’s disgusting - the bloke I mean! £100 bet he’s a 55 year old nasty old 5’2” 18 stone bald man 🤮. I actually feel sorry for Misha and the other girls who get their nudes exposed on there. It’s actually really sad and these pervert men should be arrested! However, with careful editing, or wearing nipple covers or underwear these things could be avoided on her behalf. I’m not a YouTuber but if I was and I was doing clothing hauls, I wouldn’t a) do any in my underwear - too many gross pervs out there. B) do anything where I could get exposed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.