Misha Grimes #5 Grimey by name, grimy by nature. Misha or Jake, which ones faker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her stories tonight and noticed she’s edited out the Moncler logo from her hat?? That is so random? 😂😂😂😂
If they aren’t paying her she won’t post it, she’s such a musty money grab who looks like she straight up smells bad hahaha 😂🤢

Reactions: 1
It always grosses me out when she posts stuff on Depop and then says she’s posting them off to people like the day after... like are you going to wash that bikini you had on like 12 hours before or just leave it all gross and musty?? I notice a lot of reviews mentioned makeup stains and fake tan stains and I’m sorry, but EW 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why would anyone buy things that have been up her crotch? Isn’t that why stores put protective film? 🤢🤢 so desperate for cash to be selling things like that for 4£..... I earn less than 30k and don’t even sell my clothes but send it to charity shops instead 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Pisses me off how much money she’s making on Depop from selling all her #gifted clothing. I have loads of clothes which are actually brand new with tags (unlike Misha’s, she says they are brand new but she’s clearly been seen wearing them out 🙄) and it’s SO hard to sell when you aren’t an influenza. And she’s so slap dash about it. She only posts one (bad) picture and doesn’t even properly describe the item and as others have mentioned, she doesn’t even wash the clothes before sending 🤢 yet she has minions flocking to buy her smelly gifted tit. I take so much care when doing my Depop stuff and it’s so hard to actually sell my actually brand new clothing.

Reactions: 8
Pisses me off how much money she’s making on Depop from selling all her #gifted clothing. I have loads of clothes which are actually brand new with tags (unlike Misha’s, she says they are brand new but she’s clearly been seen wearing them out 🙄) and it’s SO hard to sell when you aren’t an influenza. And she’s so slap dash about it. She only posts one (bad) picture and doesn’t even properly describe the item and as others have mentioned, she doesn’t even wash the clothes before sending 🤢 yet she has minions flocking to buy her smelly gifted tit. I take so much care when doing my Depop stuff and it’s so hard to actually sell my actually brand new clothing.
Genuinely go for eBay, I can’t believe you need followers to get depop stuff noticed. More people using eBay too xx

Not sure where you're from but if you live in Canada or the US you can use Poshmark, its very good and ive actually sold quite a bit of stuff! But I agree about Misha selling tons of clothes she got gifted or just bought for a haul, im sorry im also really disturbed about Misha trying to be all sexual lately, feel like shes about to start an only fans, talking about her dad's johnson, showing the vibrator Jake bought her, posting all these pics in bras where you can see her nipples (like her insta profile picture you can clearly see her nipples.. its see-through lace bra...), and videos that are so badly edited you can see her breasts/fanny, the "sex" podcast, she just seems to be trying way too hard to be sexual lately

I wonder if the brands are away she’s selling clothes she was gifted, it is pure money grabbing, 99% of those clothes she’s been sent, so she’s used them for whatever and then just sell them for money🤦🏼‍♀️, dunno what it is, just doesn’t sit right with me these influencers selling things that have been gifted.

I like depop, bought a good few things from there, but I just couldn’t guy worn swimwear ect, even if she only had it on for a photo or something, just can’t knowing that’s been up someone else’s hole 🤢, no surprise if people buying that tit are those weird guys that want girls underwear, I personally just couldn’t wear something like that, I wouldn’t even wear a family members let alone misha grimes🤮, she’s not exactly the cleanest of people either.

love how she claims she hates looking at her body in the mirror, but the last two grid posts, she’s in underwear and dancing about her living room half naked, I couldn’t see myself doing tit like that 😬, the whole internet has seen her naked😂, she keeps nothing to the imagination, I’m all for body confidence ect, but with a boyfriend and especially his family possibly seeing things I post, I wouldn’t post tit like that😂, maybe that’s just me 🤔

I wonder if the brands are away she’s selling clothes she was gifted, it is pure money grabbing, 99% of those clothes she’s been sent, so she’s used them for whatever and then just sell them for money🤦🏼‍♀️, dunno what it is, just doesn’t sit right with me these influencers selling things that have been gifted.

I like depop, bought a good few things from there, but I just couldn’t guy worn swimwear ect, even if she only had it on for a photo or something, just can’t knowing that’s been up someone else’s hole 🤢, no surprise if people buying that tit are those weird guys that want girls underwear, I personally just couldn’t wear something like that, I wouldn’t even wear a family members let alone misha grimes🤮, she’s not exactly the cleanest of people either.

love how she claims she hates looking at her body in the mirror, but the last two grid posts, she’s in underwear and dancing about her living room half naked, I couldn’t see myself doing tit like that 😬, the whole internet has seen her naked😂, she keeps nothing to the imagination, I’m all for body confidence ect, but with a boyfriend and especially his family possibly seeing things I post, I wouldn’t post tit like that😂, maybe that’s just me 🤔
Straight up, like she claims to have body dysmorphia but COME ON 😂

This girl has been on multiple holidays and lived life the way she always has, pisses me off she goes on about having a tit year like duck OFF

Reactions: 12
She’s also started using “stinkin’” to describe thinks, just like whitney Simmons?? it’s like she’s completely unable to be her own person so has to copy other people to have any sort of personality

Reactions: 4
She’s also started using “stinkin’” to describe thinks, just like whitney Simmons?? it’s like she’s completely unable to be her own person so has to copy other people to have any sort of personality
Stinkin’ is replacing friggin’ it looks like

Long time lurker first time poster! Had a look through her Depop the other day and noticed the white fox dress for sale saying it was too big for her and thought it was odd then this morning seen the reel she uploaded and a lot of the items didn’t seem done up properly and you can clearly see in this clip the dress won’t do up! Imagine buying the dress thinking it was big on her and would fit you then it’s actually too small and she’s lied

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Long time lurker first time poster! Had a look through her Depop the other day and noticed the white fox dress for sale saying it was too big for her and thought it was odd then this morning seen the reel she uploaded and a lot of the items didn’t seem done up properly and you can clearly see in this clip the dress won’t do up! Imagine buying the dress thinking it was big on her and would fit you then it’s actually too small and she’s lied
I’ve noticed influencers always saying items are “too big” is it just me or are items always too small rather than too big when I order online 🙈

Someone should message white fox and straight up tell them that the stuff they have just sent her is now on her Depop getting sold to make herself a profit

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.