Misha Grimes #5 Grimey by name, grimy by nature. Misha or Jake, which ones faker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Bringing back this classic
Omfg I’ve never cringed harder

What the duck is wrong with that boy?! In 3 weeks hes stained a sofa and a carpet, broken a hoover and you saw the state of the kitchen this morning on her stories after Misha cleaned it all last night. Sorry but he would have to go for me, your not his mum Misha
He’s such a man-child. He literally walks, talks, jokes, pouts, flounces about like a lost little insecure boy. He gives me the bloody ick. There’s something so yucky about him. He’s far worse than her imo. At least she TRIES. He just doesn’t give two shits

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I find it so weird how I have literally no where even close to the amount of followers she has but I always get far more comments and engagement than her on all my posts ? How the hell does she have 100k followers and struggles to get 50+ comments... 😂🙄 😂

Reactions: 2
I find it so weird how I have literally no where even close to the amount of followers she has but I always get far more comments and engagement than her on all my posts ? How the hell does she have 100k followers and struggles to get 50+ comments... 😂🙄 😂
I've seen so many influencers with 100k followers and barely any comments. And if you look at who's commenting on these big accounts they are kids or fake accounts. 50 comments for 100k following.. So low :/

Reactions: 3
Cause she deletes any comment that calls her out or she doesn’t like 🤣🤣🤣

What is she on about with the whole “my take” on a brown look? Blue jeans and brown tops are literally the most basic combos involving brown 😂 settle down Misha you’re really not special and trendsetting 😂

What the hell does this even mean 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I love how she's only waking up early because Jake obviously has to get up for work 😂

Reactions: 4
What is she on about with the whole “my take” on a brown look? Blue jeans and brown tops are literally the most basic combos involving brown 😂 settle down Misha you’re really not special and trendsetting 😂

What the hell does this even mean 🤢
Was just about to post this😂 shes basically saying they had sex isn’t she 😂 imagine being that mature that you have to post every time you have sex, cant be a regular occurrence for her if she has to do that. Also sorry but they clearly have the most boring awkward sex life going. He’d be pouting and she’d be pulling those lift faces

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was just about to post this😂 shes basically saying they had sex isn’t she 😂 imagine being that mature that you have to post every time you have sex, cant be a regular occurrence for her if she has to do that. Also sorry but they clearly have the most boring awkward sex life going. He’d be pouting and she’d be pulling those lift faces
that's what I thought about the photo of the bedsheets on her story, I can't imagine changing my bedding and thinking, I need to whip my phone out and capture this for the gram? Obviously some sort of innuendo

I thought the comment about being proud for doing her first 5k run by herself without Jake was quite revealing to be honest. And like someone else said, running to the area where he is working. It reveals an insecurity and lack of self-confidence and I don't think she realises it. That's why I said earlier in the thread, people like that often need to live by themselves to grow and to stand on their own two feet, otherwise you are constantly depending on others, parents, boyfriend etc.

Just imagine paying out all that for the flat in London in a lockdown when you can't even enjoy any of the things London has to offer. Couldn't be more obvious it is all geared around his job. He would have had to find his own accommodation and pay for it all, but now he's wish Misha who wants the second bedroom, he has ended up paying less than her, win win. I know Misha addressed this and said she has friends etc in London but lets be real she won't be seeing them for ages because of coronavirus, it was all rushed into because of Jake's job even though their relationship is approx 5 minutes long

Reactions: 6
that's what I thought about the photo of the bedsheets on her story, I can't imagine changing my bedding and thinking, I need to whip my phone out and capture this for the gram? Obviously some sort of innuendo

I thought the comment about being proud for doing her first 5k run by herself without Jake was quite revealing to be honest. And like someone else said, running to the area where he is working. It reveals an insecurity and lack of self-confidence and I don't think she realises it. That's why I said earlier in the thread, people like that often need to live by themselves to grow and to stand on their own two feet, otherwise you are constantly depending on others, parents, boyfriend etc.

Just imagine paying out all that for the flat in London in a lockdown when you can't even enjoy any of the things London has to offer. Couldn't be more obvious it is all geared around his job. He would have had to find his own accommodation and pay for it all, but now he's wish Misha who wants the second bedroom, he has ended up paying less than her, win win. I know Misha addressed this and said she has friends etc in London but lets be real she won't be seeing them for ages because of coronavirus, it was all rushed into because of Jake's job even though their relationship is approx 5 minutes long
Exactly this. I actually think she is very insecure in her relationship with him. She feels she has to prove their ‘love’ by showing they had sex. No one cares if they have sex, most mature people don’t tell everyone when they’ve had sex to feel that sense of immature validation. I don’t think she trusts him and tbh why should she, the way you gain them is how you lose them

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe he’s in office though. I’m a a lawyer and our trainees didn’t have any training in the office for last two seats

Reactions: 7
Exactly this. I actually think she is very insecure in her relationship with him. She feels she has to prove their ‘love’ by showing they had sex. No one cares if they have sex, most mature people don’t tell everyone when they’ve had sex to feel that sense of immature validation. I don’t think she trusts him and tbh why should she, the way you gain them is how you lose them
Could agree more. In her videos he looks like he doesn’t care where as she is always either jumping on him, grabbing him or kissing him. I do feel sorry for her that she’s that desperate to keep him. She will be lo key as hell rattling around that flat by herself now. We can she she is as she’s up early, cleaning and shopping by herself.

Her form in her exercise clips make me wanna cry. RIP to her knees 😭 girl squat with your weight in your heels not on your toes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is Jake working out in the middle of the day I thought he’d started his job?? Even from home who has time to take half their clothes off workout shower and return to work in their lunch. Also Misha seriously if your legs ache from running have a rest day or go for a light walk. Working out with poor form on tired muscles is going to seriously injure you one day and is counter productive.

Reactions: 2
Seeing her 'throwback' photos made me so sad. She had her own individual little style that matched her cute little personality - hair looked gorgeous and as did she. Then the next photo was her in that brown gymshark set and I just wanna give the girl a hug. I cannot believe the people commenting on her videos that she looks so much happier!?

She looks so sad and unsure of herself now - her personality in her videos is gone!! She looks grey and it's clear she is under eating.

I hate that Jake has changed her style, how she speaks, and even her personality. This time last year she was obsessed with stuffed animals, avocado bedding and frilly girly clothes. He is AWFUL for her - how in the heck do her parents not see her change.

Plus you can tell she only worksout because of Jake - her fitness regime started at the time they started talking. He is only gonna make her ED tendencies worse. This relationship is so damaging for her. I enjoy watching her old videos :(

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.