Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly feel like it's worth taking down her Youtube channel for, she's said and done many questionable things in the past but this is the last straw. It's dangerous her being an "influencer".

Reactions: 5
The fact she is prancing about liking comments that defend her and thinking she’s being victimised just shows how entitled and gross these two really are. At least admit you were wrong to do so but wanted a holiday selfishly. Maybe people would have more respect for you. But she genuinely thinks she did nothing wrong 🙄

I also would not recommend her posting one of her silly podcasts haha no one is going to give that the time of day anymore.

God I would love for Cobi and Georgia to tell all about what’s she’s really like! In fact I wish they’d get together mwahaha

Reactions: 15
Agreed. I really hope this fucks her career up because idiots like her are the reason we’re in this mess! She thinks ages ace giving “sassy comebacks” And shes that big headed PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY lol that she’s think I’ll do what I
If she really understood mental health and vulnerability then she wouldn't respond to the hate comments with lashing out and slamming hate back at them. She would take the moral high ground and be mature about it and accept it as constructive criticism, address it anonymously or ignore it. But no, she puts people on BLAST.

Also STOP COMMENTING HATE ON HER YOUTUBE VID GUYS!!! I CAN'T LIKE ALL YOUR COMMENTS FAST ENOUGH 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seeing what she’s up to has absolutely broken me 😔 I haven’t seen my boyfriend of three years in 9 months because we live in different countries, I work in a kindergarten and am therefore putting myself at risk of getting COVID every damned day, my entire family in-law has had the virus (including my boyfriend, which was a big scare as I couldn’t be there) and my mental health has really suffered over the summer. What she’s doing has brought me to tears today and I’m so angry that I’m shaking. Utter selfishness at the expense of so many others. She deserves everything bad that may come her way after this.
She might as well have slapped me across the face. That would’ve been less painful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
my comment on her youtube video got over 300 likes lmao watch out misha soon I’LL be the influencer xx

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Every man and his dog went In On her on YouTube today amd rightly so ! Thing is she will do one of two things... be her usual twit self and be all arrogant or she will do a depressing I’m sorry I’ve got a poorly family member video. Both of which she can stick up her saggy arse

my comment on her youtube video got over 300 likes lmao watch out misha soon I’LL be the influencer xx
Haha I think I commented on yours lol

Anybody else see the 😱😱😱😱😱😱 on his stomach hahahhahah

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
If she really understood mental health and vulnerability then she wouldn't respond to the hate comments with lashing out and slamming hate back at them. She would take the moral high ground and be mature about it and accept it as constructive criticism, address it anonymously or ignore it. But no, she puts people on BLAST.

Also STOP COMMENTING HATE ON HER YOUTUBE VID GUYS!!! I CAN'T LIKE ALL YOUR COMMENTS FAST ENOUGH 🤣🤣🤣
Bro I'm literally doing the same thing ahaha liking all the negative ones and disliking all the positive ones hahaha

Mine got 300 on her insta and she DELETED it, too late loser people have seen it

I also may or may not have just called out her mother on Mishas Instagram comments ahahaha

Oops
Come at me old lady 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So she’s deleted all the negative comments on her Instagram post including mine. I commented saying that my Mum passed away due to catching covid in hospital and told her to get a grip, it says a lot about her as a person to be honest if she’s deleting comments of any kind. She knows she has done wrong.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So she’s deleted all the negative comments on her Instagram post including mine. I commented saying that my Mum passed away due to catching covid in hospital and told her to get a grip, it says a lot about her as a person to be honest if she’s deleting comments of any kind. She knows she has done wrong.
What a thing to spend your holiday doing 😂 i wonder if she will even enjoy it after all this.. I hope not 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly I’m just trying to say as much as I can on her insta before she wakes up and blocks me 😂😂😂

Honestly I’m just trying to say as much as I can on her insta before she wakes up and blocks me 😂😂😂
Haha same I’ve proper give her what for. I reckon is lot on here are liking and replying to eachother on YouTube without even knowing lol

Reactions: 4
Jakes sleeping too I’m assuming as it’s 3am so anyone who wants to comment oh his one feel free because that boy moves quick to delete negative comments 😂 glued to his phone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha same I’ve proper give her what for. I reckon is lot on here are liking and replying to eachother on YouTube without even knowing lol
Same as Angel52 I've been liking ALL the negative ones and disliking positive ones 🤣

I am genuinely not one to spread hate but people need to be held accountable for their actions and this is the only way to make these influencers realise what they are doing is bad. Her responding by just dismissing comments is not helpful. She should be realising that she is in the wrong but she just hasn't got a bleeping clue 😩 its so infuriating.

I love the idea that we have all probably liked and commented on each others posts on insta and YouTube though without knowing 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10