Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was on her Pinterest just now 😂😂
View attachment 298362
This is HILARIOUS!!! If she makes any little sob stories now apologising (which I don't think she will because she's too entitled)
Then this proves its all just a pack of lies.

Notice how this links through to a mental health blog post LOL.

I actually think it might be getting a bit sinister here as she seems to be using mental health as an excuse for her rotten behaviour.
Notice how she got the discount code for the therapy but she hasn't actually said how its gone yet? She hasn't said shes been professionally diagnosed with any mental health issues either. As it stands, she's just 'stressed' and that's it.

One minute she's crying (i think its fake) and then the next she's shouting WE'RE IN THE MALDIVES!!! And laughing and smiling and posting stories about it.

Dont look so sad now do you?

Reactions: 13
How have 80% of people who viewed her story on instagram voted on the poll for her to post the holiday content still?! o_O

Reactions: 3
This is HILARIOUS!!! If she makes any little sob stories now apologising (which I don't think she will because she's too entitled)
Then this proves its all just a pack of lies.

Notice how this links through to a mental health blog post LOL.

I actually think it might be getting a bit sinister here as she seems to be using mental health as an excuse for her rotten behaviour.
Notice how she got the discount code for the therapy but she hasn't actually said how its gone yet? She hasn't said shes been professionally diagnosed with any mental health issues either. As it stands, she's just 'stressed' and that's it.

One minute she's crying (i think its fake) and then the next she's shouting WE'RE IN THE MALDIVES!!! And laughing and smiling and posting stories about it.

Dont look so sad now do you?
Agreed. I really hope this fucks her career up because idiots like her are the reason we’re in this mess! She thinks ages ace giving “sassy comebacks” And shes that big headed PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY lol that she’s think I’ll do what I

Reactions: 4
In the video I’ve just noticed she says we are away for quite a while.. Does anyone think they might fly to multiple destinations? Just curious as I know I’ve read here that Jake has 3 months off work.

Reactions: 3
Oh my god this has riled me up so much! What a joke..Uploading this sort of content straight after a second lockdown has been announced wasn't a good idea..This whole video just comes across very pretentious and insensitive to all those struggling at the moment. Going to the Maldives knowing an impending lockdown was coming and having already been on another 2 holidays during a pandemic is just beyond stupid..Misha your bleeping 21 years old stop acting like a spoilt childish brat

Reactions: 8
The sad thing is, the only reason she has risked her career is so that jake boy can post holiday pics on his insta 😴😂 he has nothing to lose. I hope she loses a lot of support from this, the selfish head.

Reactions: 8
I've had to unfollow a lot of instagrammers/influencers during this year from hell..The amount of privilege and entitlement is just unbearable. A lot of the North of the UK has been under local lockdowns since July..No help..Ne ending in sight..Not seen friends only family..But even nationalised lockdown rules don't apply to them. She got away with the last 2 holidays I don't see how her subscribers will be forgiving for this

Reactions: 9
A lot of people are saying she has a vulnerable family member. Is it her mum? Do we know what makes her vulnerable?

Talking like they’re doing us all a favour at the end of that video. Tensions have risen somewhat since the first lockdown - did they really expect this to be met with positivity!?!
Also It doesn’t appear she’s lost that many followers on Insta :/ She must have lost a few on YT though surely?

Reactions: 1
In the video I’ve just noticed she says we are away for quite a while.. Does anyone think they might fly to multiple destinations? Just curious as I know I’ve read here that Jake has 3 months off work.
I'm sure she said 10 days in the video, but Jake posted 2 weeks on his insta story 🤔

Talking like they’re doing us all a favour at the end of that video. Tensions have risen somewhat since the first lockdown - did they really expect this to be met with positivity!?!
Also It doesn’t appear she’s lost that many followers on Insta :/ She must have lost a few on YT though surely?
1400 lost as of this morning

Reactions: 7
why the hell is she crying that she has so much work to do?? she constantly posts her to do lists and its literally wash hair/work out/drink water/watch xyz and now she's crying that she doesn't have time to do any of it ??? LOL. what does she even do all day except bum around and stalking mollymae/pinning pictures to copy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What do we reckon her damage control will be? I reckon an imogenation type breakdown on camera.

Reactions: 13