Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s an absolute joke. Read the YouTube comments there’s thousands slating her! Can’t stand the skank

Looks like he’s inflating her like a blow up doll

How podgy is she! She’s officially the MOST HATED you tuberz 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m loving it
How high up do those bikini bottoms look! Looks painful.. (and grim 😘)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can’t it my finger on it but, Jake’s chin, mouth and cheeks make me feel a bit weird?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her mum defending her in the comments saying Misha needs this holiday. With all due respect I’m sure there’s a lot of people across the world who NEED a holiday right now, but either can’t or won’t because they aren’t so bloody selfish. Misha has been on 2 holidays already this year, I doubt very much she NEEDS this third one.

I’d love a holiday. Have a vulnerable family member too which to be honest I’m struggling to come to terms with massively.

I think the words ‘need’ and ‘want’ are getting mixed up here.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This site is bloody addictive, meant to be working from home and I’ve just been reading all the comments all day😂

Reactions: 22
Misha Grimes: 3 holidays since the pandemic began, just watch as her 'career' goes straight down the pan

Her mum defending her in the comments saying Misha needs this holiday. With all due respect I’m sure there’s a lot of people across the world who NEED a holiday right now, but either can’t or won’t because they aren’t so bloody selfish. Misha has been on 2 holidays already this year, I doubt very much she NEEDS this third one.

I’d love a holiday. Have a vulnerable family member too which to be honest I’m struggling to come to terms with massively.

I think the words ‘need’ and ‘want’ are getting mixed up here.
So true. As far as I can see Misha hasn't sacrificed anything this year and has mostly gone about her normal business with no regard for the rules. 'Needs the holiday' my ass

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
It's just so bad. I was meant to be going to Dubai with my family 2 weeks ago and we cancelled it as no.1 we all heard rumours of a second lockdown and didn't want to get stuck there and no.2 my cousin literally used the words, "i think it looks really bad to be travelling during these times."
She's tone deaf and stupid, READ THE ROOM MISHA. She should have just kept this to herself and not plastered it all over social media. Enjoy the holiday, hope it's worth all the crappy content

Reactions: 10
I can’t it my finger on it but, Jake’s chin, mouth and cheeks make me feel a bit weird?
Literally SAME! He seems to breathe in and smush his lips up to nothing in a lot of pictures as well I don’t get it! He is GAGGING for an influencer lifestyle and it shows 🤮. “You may or may not not I have a new job” - no one give a tit Jake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is there a way to check if she's lost subscribers and followers? I tried to do social blade but it doesn't say a change in subscribers despite loads saying they were unsubscribing, then for instagram it says she's lost 119 but hasn't changed since this morning?

Reactions: 1
Is there a way to check if she's lost subscribers and followers? I tried to do social blade but it doesn't say a change in subscribers despite loads saying they were unsubscribing, then for instagram it says she's lost 119 but hasn't changed since this morning?
Think it will update properly by tomorrow?

Totally agree with this comment that was left - It’s always someone else aswell isn’t it. Passing on the responsibility to the airport/emirates saying they advised her to get on the plane. Bullshit 🙄Even if they have ‘advised’ that, perhaps that’s because they’re a bloody business and if they turn you away you can go for a full refund, they want your money! They’re never going to be allowed by their managers or head office to advise you not to go?Honestly, I despair.
FE96D0E5-E656-4BB0-8092-A940D056D0E6.jpeg

Reactions: 23
they look so ridiculous in this photo aswell, jake is doing that ‘holding your breath and sucking in’ pose even worse than misha does? they look shallow, vain, selfish and dumb.
I wonder if she stops strangers and asks them to take these pictures of them

Reactions: 4
This is exactly why cancel culture exists. Holding these dickheads to account for their actions. I wish there was a governing body for influencers, they need to be held to account, their job is to influence people and they make these dangerous decisions, it's frankly disgusting.

Reactions: 9
What gets me is that she knew she was going to get backlash but still decided to make a video and post about it etc.. I get that this is how ‘influencers’ make their money but at such a sensitive time, this was NOT a good move at all. She could have easily gone on holiday and not posted about it (even though people would still have suspected she’d gone on holiday) but at least she would have avoided rubbing it in everyone’s faces that she’s off enjoying herself on a tropical island (even though technically legal) whilst the majority of people are doing their bit and putting their lives on hold to avoid people losing their lives!!

I, like many people, have lost work because of COVID, I work within the arts so as it stands, my industry is not even an option right now, and after training my whole life to get to where I am, I find it crazy how some people can’t even do the right thing in order to do their bit in getting EVERYONES (not just their own) lives back to normal!
It’s people like misha and her boyfriend who are the reason this whole thing is taking as long as it is to disappear, as people are selfish and think it won’t affect anyone else...

It’s just sad that influencers can’t seem to do anything and experience things without posting it online. Again I realise this is their job but I’m sure she could survive financially by not posting about it and saving herself all this backlash and possibly loosing followers... which then in turn could affect her financially... if that makes sense lol

Reactions: 11
the girl who posted this comment nailed it! We all knew a lockdown was happening in the next few days before the announcement.
DCD7F24C-9AB3-47EA-B2E8-8CA89A8776AE.jpeg

Reactions: 18