Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh it’s only us nasty tattle trolls commenting apparently
haha no just other people with an ounce of decency feeling equally as outraged. Anybody who isn't angered by this seriously needs a reality check. Its not just Misha either - its others too. They need to learn that the world does not revolve around them.

Reactions: 8
She’s posted on her stories, her poll didn’t change after a few minutes. She’s also taking the piss out of people who said she shouldn’t post.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Would bloody love if she got fined 10k because she’s posted video evidence of her not isolating after getting the negative Covid test before travelling.
Oh and for the comments on YouTube saying everyone is ‘jealous’ and if they could afford it they would go too.. I could afford it, and I wouldn’t need to be in crappy economy seats for the 10.5 hour flight either 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know a lot of people went on holiday this year during the pandemic, and we were allowed, that’s the governments fault. But if she seriously sat in the airport and read there was going to be a lockdown, you would think she would have common sense and come back. I hope the government don’t do any rescue flights for the likes of her! Waste of tax paying money!

Reactions: 7
GOOD. She really really deserves it, so does that twit of a boyfriend
I feel like she had a level of maturity when with Cobi. But this one she’s lost all respect for anyone around her and has become so entitled.

So many people have unsubbed from what I see on her comments omg, wish I could see like how many actually have

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’ve just commented on jakes post too. (On my fake account) ha not that brave ;) but I think he should be told too

I’ve just commented on jakes post too. (On my fake account) ha not that brave ;) but I think he should be told too
Oh been deleted already!

She honestly will not give a tit what everyone comments. Yeah she'll turn on the water works and say its affecting her MH, as all influencers do when things don't go the way they hoped. But after it's all over she will still get brand deals, still get ad revenue. She is too spoilt to care.
She has this 'vulnerable' family member but makes no effort to protect herself or them. She's a silly little girl who will do anything, including getting her boobs and vagine out for a bit of $$.
She makes me as sick as her tit extensions 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg I’m jealous of you all still being able to view her video. I wonder why it’s not coming up on my youtube!? Sounds like it was an absolute tit show was looking forward to watching 😂😂

It boiled my piss 😡😡😡💨
Just found out why I can’t view it... I’m on someone’s wifi who has restricted content due to children! Will have to wait until I’m home! Honestly thought I was going mad.. I think it would boil my piss too tbh

Just found out why I can’t view it... I’m on someone’s wifi who has restricted content due to children! Will have to wait until I’m home! Honestly thought I was going mad.. I think it would boil my piss too tbh
Legit didn’t even watch it, just saw the title and commented. Won’t be watching it either. They are nastyyyy

• Haha
they look so ridiculous in this photo aswell, jake is doing that ‘holding your breath and sucking in’ pose even worse than misha does? they look shallow, vain, selfish and dumb.
Omg I didn’t even notice this haha. He reminds me of a pigeon. Trying to stick his chest out to look bigger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s an absolute joke. Read the YouTube comments there’s thousands slating her! Can’t stand the skank

they look so ridiculous in this photo aswell, jake is doing that ‘holding your breath and sucking in’ pose even worse than misha does? they look shallow, vain, selfish and dumb.
Looks like he’s inflating her like a blow up doll

How podgy is she! She’s officially the MOST HATED you tuberz 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m loving it

Attachments

• Haha
What makes me laugh is all the people that are commenting saying “ignore the haterz Misha” are the ones with appalling spelling and awful grammar. Kinda says it all really 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7