Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe the audacity of this girl? Well actually no, I can. Middle of a pandemic, people losing their lives, worrying about their jobs, scraping by for money and she's gone on 3 holidays?

The lack of common sense is just astounding.

Also love how she's just casually in the airport and her bf is like 'oh we won't see the announcement as we' ll be on the plane' as if not seeing it means it doesn't happen/doesn't apply to them.

Reactions: 11
How long until she turns off the likes/dislikes? I don't know if she will with the comments because then everyone will go over to her insta or a different video and comment there

Reactions: 6
This makes me so sad! I am preparing for an absolute hell of a winter in the hospital i work at, whilst she’s here jetting off! I’ve cried myself to sleep at not being able to see my family but here she is living her best life? It infuriates me to no end!
So sorry, it really is disgusting isn’t it, there is literally no excuse for this! Influencers are the worse thing to happen for social media I think 😩. I used to love them but I can’t think of any I like now. So far from reality they’re all deluded. Good luck, stay safe and thank you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I also wish all these influencers would consider this before their Maldives trips
Google search human rights:
"Significant human rights issues included: allegations of torture by government authorities; significant problems with the independence of the judiciary; trafficking in persons; criminalization of same-sex sexual conduct; and the lack of a legal framework recognizing independent trade unions."

Reactions: 4
This makes me so sad! I am preparing for an absolute hell of a winter in the hospital i work at, whilst she’s here jetting off! I’ve cried myself to sleep at not being able to see my family but here she is living her best life? It infuriates me to no end!
Can I just say thank you for everything you’re doing. I’m honestly so sorry for people like Misha. If it’s any sort of comfort, you would not believe how much people like yourself have meant to me and my family this past week. Thank you again ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Comments on her insta are mostly all telling her to have a good time and how amazing it is that she’s having a break from working hard. I can’t even... how can anyone think this is ok? Just because it’s ‘allowed’ doesn’t mean you should do it. People’s mental health is at an all time low, they’re stuck at home worrying about their jobs and here’s someone posting holiday pictures from the Maldives like the pandemic doesn’t exist.

Also I briefly looked at that resort for our honeymoon once - it is eye wateringly expensive. Influencers should NOT make this much money.

Reactions: 14
This girl has absolutely no brain cells, cases have been rising for more than two weeks but obviously misha doesn’t watch the news. Incredibly insensitive towards her followers to be flaunting her trip whilst millions can’t go away, whether because of work or because they just have the common decency not to because we’re in a PANDEMIC. ******* like her is why this is still going on.

She should’ve just kept her trip quiet and just shared pictures with family if she must, but no she has to show off. Utterly disgusting behaviour. She will come home and make a video to safe face and say they couldn’t have possibly known What was going to happen, they got tested, Boris said it’s fine blabla it’s all bulls***

Reactions: 6
Comments on her insta are mostly all telling her to have a good time and how amazing it is that she’s having a break from working hard. I can’t even... how can anyone think this is ok? Just because it’s ‘allowed’ doesn’t mean you should do it. People’s mental health is at an all time low, they’re stuck at home worrying about their jobs and here’s someone posting holiday pictures from the Maldives like the pandemic doesn’t exist.

Also I briefly looked at that resort for our honeymoon once - it is eye wateringly expensive. Influencers should NOT make this much money.
Look at YouTube comments she has been ABSOLUTELY SLATED and rightly so

This girl has absolutely no brain cells, cases have been rising for more than two weeks but obviously misha doesn’t watch the news. Incredibly insensitive towards her followers to be flaunting her trip whilst millions can’t go away, whether because of work or because they just have the common decency not to because we’re in a PANDEMIC. ******* like her is why this is still going on.

She should’ve just kept her trip quiet and just shared pictures with family if she must, but no she has to show off. Utterly disgusting behaviour. She will come home and make a video to safe face and say they couldn’t have possibly known What was going to happen, they got tested, Boris said it’s fine blabla it’s all bulls***
Never mind not shared pictures she shouldn’t of gone. This is her 3rd holiday in a pandemic and she went on and on about a “vulnerable family member” what a load of shite

Reactions: 9
Remember as well guys when she came back from Florida and was like "I couldn't taste" then a few weeks/months later, she got an antibody test and was nearly crying how it came back negative 🙄🙄

I can't believe the audacity of her - she's made the same choice twice knowing the consequences of what happened to the country except this time it's predicted to be way worse, and she's contributing to that. It's a slap in the face to everyone, especially key workers. Selfish, stuck up witch.

Reactions: 13
Shes crying in the video about being so stressed but still has the time to get her lashes done and a bikini wax AFTER paying £149 for a covid test! This girl is SO SO dumb! I cant belive she thinks a stressful day is someone cancelling a lash appointment!!

Shes only about 21 isnt she? Shes going to be mortified when she watches these clips back in a few years when she's going on about her 'fanny' 'bumhole', let alone her dads cum 🤢🤢🤢 there's a way to talk about these things without being disgusting and vulgar. Good luck getting a job when your channel flops hun.

Reactions: 18
The comments on that video are brutal 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 and so they should be!! Though tbf 2 of them are mine 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's honestly thick as anything saying she's not breaking any rules, are you not supposed to only go away with people in your household? Also what's the point of a negative covid test if you go running about the place doing 'holiday prep'🤯

Reactions: 13
The fact that her insta followers are blindly following her just shows how immature they are, and should demonstrate to Misha what responsibility she has with that platform. But no. I'm fuckin ragin. Insensitive little prick.

Reactions: 11
Omg her story on insta. At the end she says ‘At the end of the day I’ve got to live my life for me’

Wake up misha!!! This is so incredibly selfish!! Other people are putting their lives on hold for this pandemic! People putting of TTC, people postponing weddings and cancelling holidays of a lifetime. at 21 she has many years to go swanning off on holiday and ‘living her life’ - especially with no work commitments and the amount of money she has in the bank. This is ridiculously ignorant, and like someone else said here a massive slap in the face to all that have made sacrifices during the pandemic.

Reactions: 25
Omg her story on insta. At the end she says ‘At the end of the day I’ve got to live my life for me’

Wake up misha!!! This is so incredibly selfish!! Other people are putting their lives on hold for this pandemic! People putting of TTC, people postponing weddings and cancelling holidays of a lifetime. at 21 she has many years to go swanning off on holiday and ‘living her life’ - especially with no work commitments and the amount of money she has in the bank. This is ridiculously ignorant, and like someone else said here a massive slap in the face to all that have made sacrifices during the pandemic.
This! And what about people who no longer have their life to live, lost due to the pandemic, because we can't get this virus under control! Why can't we get it under control? Because little witches like this one can't follow rules and think they are above everyone.

Reactions: 9
Ahahahhahaaha I take it back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 witch was stressed because she got her BEAUTY TREATMENT moved and because she has 'so much work to do before she goes on holiday'

Omfg. I dont think I have any words. She is hands down the worst influencer I have ever come across. She makes me sick.

Reactions: 7
How do you find out if the people who say the are unsubscribing actually have? curious!

Her story is pathetic as well “I have to live my life for me” WE ALL DO! No one would be saying anything if it wasn’t a pandemic but you just think you can swan off whenever while people are dying , killing themselves because of depression, doctors and nurses and people in shops are grafting in these scary times with little to no protection, money troubles etc but hey mish you live your life for you absolute selfish idiot

Reactions: 12
How do you find out if the people who say the are unsubscribing actually have? curious!

Her story is pathetic as well “I have to live my life for me” WE ALL DO! No one would be saying anything if it wasn’t a pandemic but you just think you can swan off whenever while people are dying , killing themselves because of depression, doctors and nurses and people in shops are grafting in these scary times with little to no protection, money troubles etc but hey mish you live your life for you absolute selfish idiot
Check her social blade tomorrow 😬

Reactions: 2