Misha Grimes #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was going to post a donation link or something for Turkey-Syria but then I clicked to her running and buying stuff for her nephew šŸ˜‚
Also, what is a ā€œlil fat controllerā€? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜³
She means her baby nephew. Irritates me to death. Hate it when anyone calls babies fat.

Reactions: 3
Thread title suggestion:

look at all my skin tight gym wear, Iā€™m a size small and it fits (I swear)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Iā€™m not sure if India has her own thread, but does anyone think this post is such a blatant grab for free things?
ā€œthese are the places I want to goā€
* proceeds to tag each place* šŸ˜¬
I might be wrong but personally I feel this is such a weird way of trying to get free stuff from the tagged companies.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Iā€™m not sure if India has her own thread, but does anyone think this post is such a blatant grab for free things?
ā€œthese are the places I want to goā€
* proceeds to tag each place* šŸ˜¬
I might be wrong but personally I feel this is such a weird way of trying to get free stuff from the tagged companies.
sickening grabbers.

Reactions: 2
Been lurking for a while because Misha grinds my gears. Why does she feel the need to constantly disclose what size of clothing sheā€™s got?? I understand itā€™s probably to do with her ED background and looking for validation as being skinny but I donā€™t think itā€™s particularly helpful for others who might been through the thing. Like who tf cares if youā€™re size XS or something bigger?? Nobody needs to know your size. Also lowkey makes me want to not buy Gymshark anymore since theyā€™re gifting stuff to people who arenā€™t really even fitness/sports accounts šŸ‘€

Reactions: 8
Been lurking for a while because Misha grinds my gears. Why does she feel the need to constantly disclose what size of clothing sheā€™s got?? I understand itā€™s probably to do with her ED background and looking for validation as being skinny but I donā€™t think itā€™s particularly helpful for others who might been through the thing. Like who tf cares if youā€™re size XS or something bigger?? Nobody needs to know your size. Also lowkey makes me want to not buy Gymshark anymore since theyā€™re gifting stuff to people who arenā€™t really even fitness/sports accounts šŸ‘€
loads of people on tiktok and youtube say the size they got things in, its so if you want to buy it you know what size to get, whether its sized big or small etc. i find it helpful

loads of people on tiktok and youtube say the size they got things in, its so if you want to buy it you know what size to get, whether its sized big or small etc. i find it helpful
she didn't do this when she wasnt super skinny..

• Haha
Reactions: 1
she more often than not doesn't give any advice into sizing or buys things which are clearly too small for her so in this case its her ED rearing its ugly head rather than her being helpful!

misha saying that she has the best eyebrows. I always thought they were awful! She has a lot of it but theyā€™re very sparse and one side much darker than the other šŸ˜‚ she should really fill them in šŸ™ˆ

As someone said she never said it when she wasnā€™t a size ā€œSā€, and itā€™s also not very helpful that whenever she gets a size XS or 6 itā€™s clearly too small for her and she says itā€™s because the brand just ā€œruns smallā€ā€¦ when they donā€™t run small? they just arenā€™t the right size?
Thereā€™s been a few hauls where I own things she has gotten in a size XS or 6 and they didnā€™t fit her and she said it, but I am an XS or 6 and they fit me just fine, they donā€™t run small on people who are actually that size? If I didnā€™t know she was like this and an influencer said that, I would have probably sized down even more and found they didnā€™t fit?
So yes some people who say it are helpful but she clearly uses it as a brag/validation tactic for herself, itā€™s kind of sad šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Watching the video where she announced papa grimes death and it's really devastating to watch, is nice to see her living each day to the maximum now. Hope Kasha is finding peace, am sure Oakley is helping her pass time.

I am surprised she broke up with Cobi in the midst of her dads demise, in similar situations many partners cling to the unhealthiest of relationships because they cant handle any more people leaving.

Anyhow, do wish something would have come out by now about the overlap between cobi/jake and misha/sian - shes been incredibly tight-lipped to this day with not even talking about how her and jake met!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Watching the video where she announced papa grimes death and it's really devastating to watch, is nice to see her living each day to the maximum now. Hope Kasha is finding peace, am sure Oakley is helping her pass time.

I am surprised she broke up with Cobi in the midst of her dads demise, in similar situations many partners cling to the unhealthiest of relationships because they cant handle any more people leaving.

Anyhow, do wish something would have come out by now about the overlap between cobi/jake and misha/sian - shes been incredibly tight-lipped to this day with not even talking about how her and jake met!
Can you explain how you think Misha is living each day to the maximum please? šŸ˜‚ all I see is her going for runs/workouts/complaining about her eye eczema, and the occasional paid for dinner? Thatā€™s just not living to me?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Can you explain how you think Misha is living each day to the maximum please? šŸ˜‚ all I see is her going for runs/workouts/complaining about her eye eczema, and the occasional paid for dinner? Thatā€™s just not living to me?
As I've said before, there are clearly incredibly personal feelings being harbored towards Misha. You can have your opinion, and I mine but I won't bother explaining myself to you because there seems to be an inability to discuss.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.