Misha Grimes #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the amount of clothes she's hauled compared to how many she actually has, just proves she returns everything

I actually know of Alba and she is the most sweetest girl ever!!
No idea why she is friends with a girl like Misha!!!
I have met both molly and Misha aswell and they are as b*tchy as you would imagine!

Reactions: 1
I actually know of Alba and she is the most sweetest girl ever!!
No idea why she is friends with a girl like Misha!!!
I have met both molly and Misha aswell and they are as b*tchy as you would imagine!
I feel like this confirms what you see online! Recently seems to be a lot more misha and molly! Hopefully she's distancing herself 😂

BA987F56-F0EA-4479-BCE0-F5C8D4623D98.jpeg
FF54B56F-7081-4BF4-8353-5DDF766578E9.jpeg

Is it me or has she done this video wrong?? Her dad was 59 when he died last year, so he wasn’t 59 in 2018….

Reactions: 2
Was just watching India’s video and omg the difference in width between India’s and Misha’s face 😂😂😂
I haven’t watched India’s you tube or been on her Instagram in years.. but I switched off because she appeared deep into an ED over time, and I didn’t want my view to encourage that habit.. I felt really uncomfortable. Misha looks a lot better and the healthy one here to be fair to her!

I haven’t watched India’s you tube or been on her Instagram in years.. but I switched off because she appeared deep into an ED over time, and I didn’t want my view to encourage that habit.. I felt really uncomfortable. Misha looks a lot better and the healthy one here to be fair to her!
To be honest, you are absolutely delusional if you think that where Misha is in her life with her eating/working out etc is “healthy” 😂😂
Misha just has a naturally huge dome (head) at whatever weight she is and I find it funny. Big head, bigger ego.

• Sick
To be honest, you are absolutely delusional if you think that where Misha is in her life with her eating/working out etc is “healthy” 😂😂
Misha just has a naturally huge dome (head) at whatever weight she is and I find it funny. Big head, bigger ego.
Oh I don’t think she is healthy at all! It was a comparison between the two, that solely in that picture of face only, she looked the healthier of the two.

As an aside, I always wonder when scrolling through this thread how you know her. It seems very personal and I would LOVE to know the tea ☕😂

Reactions: 4
As an aside, I always wonder when scrolling through this thread how you know her. It seems very personal and I would LOVE to know the tea ☕😂
I’ve wondered this a few times too!! Spill the tea Angel 🙏

She can’t help her head shape though? It’s such a weird thing to pick on and compare against others sure she has a big dome head but that’s just what her head is. she also looks better than the other girl she’s with here tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh I don’t think she is healthy at all! It was a comparison between the two, that solely in that picture of face only, she looked the healthier of the two.

Oh my gosh me too! Please spill Angel!

I always presumed you were ex-best friends, then even wondered if you were Jake's ex hahah! ☕

She can’t help her head shape though? It’s such a weird thing to pick on and compare against others sure she has a big dome head but that’s just what her head is. she also looks better than the other girl she’s with here tbh.
Sounds like a fellow big dome being triggered lmao

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Sounds like a fellow big dome being triggered lmao
Nah just not as catty as you who has a personal vendetta against Misha, you can’t come for someone for the shape or size of their head or anything they cannot physically change it’s beyond pathetic and catty on your part 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Nah just not as catty as you who has a personal vendetta against Misha, you can’t come for someone for the shape or size of their head or anything they cannot physically change it’s beyond pathetic and catty on your part 😂
Absolutely agree. A lot of their posts are about Mishas body and border on obsessive. We’re all here because we find her to be a pain in the arse but there definitely seems to be some deep issues here.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Okay hun 😂
---

Absolutely agree. A lot of their posts are about Mishas body and border on obsessive. We’re all here because we find her to be a pain in the arse but there definitely seems to be some deep issues here.
No deep issues here 😂 go take your wannabe psychologist ass away from me plz 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Definitely agree - cattiness at other posters too, not just aimed at Misha.

But the comments at Misha seem incredibly personal

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Been a while since there’s been a thread title for Misha, shall we bring them back? If so, any suggestions?

I thought she was going to post a donation link or something for Turkey-Syria but then I clicked to her running and buying stuff for her nephew 😂
Also, what is a “lil fat controller”? 😂😳

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.