Miriam on the fence Mullins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Orthodontist in limerick. Coffee in tipperary. Real essential there
Oh wow. No words for this. Understand you can still travel for orthodontist but like go to appointment and then home. Don’t go to a 3rd county for coffee. Also there is probably an orthodontist closer to her town which probably should have been used given the restrictions but I wouldn’t judge her travelling if more comfortable with that orthodontist (which I did when I got my braces (but was not in a pandemic)) but she probably travelled for a collab. Bringing the boyfriend is a real kick in the teeth to those going to medical appointments alone, all for a video. Wouldn’t be going to that orthodontist if they allowed someone else into the room to record it, no need.

Reactions: 9
Oh wow. No words for this. Understand you can still travel for orthodontist but like go to appointment and then home. Don’t go to a 3rd county for coffee. Also there is probably an orthodontist closer to her town which probably should have been used given the restrictions but I wouldn’t judge her travelling if more comfortable with that orthodontist (which I did when I got my braces (but was not in a pandemic)) but she probably travelled for a collab. Bringing the boyfriend is a real kick in the teeth to those going to medical appointments alone, all for a video. Wouldn’t be going to that orthodontist if they allowed someone else into the room to record it, no need.
I live near her and there is plenty of places to go, there’s even 2 in her local town! And there’s loads more in the city

Reactions: 4
Especially her that got covid already through her own negligence! He better not be in there as someone who gave birth alone while my husband waited all day and night in the car I swear I will report them and I don’t say that lightly Iv never reported anyone for anything before
It is the orthodontist that needs reporting!

Reactions: 4
I live near her and there is plenty of places to go, there’s even 2 in her local town! And there’s loads more in the city
Even more ridiculous. Must not be willing to pay for it themselves, must be a collab. Should not be surprised considering she’s been breaking restrictions for ages now.

Reactions: 3
It’s definitely a collab and she’s not saying it which is even worse. Why else would she be travelling so far for an orthodontic appt, she’s having a tour of Ireland, 3 counties in one day is disgraceful and her bringing the mawky boyf along for the ride. Would it have killed him to stay at home with her family? He clearly doesn’t pay enough attention to her from the tiktoks she’s been making anyways

Reactions: 8
It’s definitely a collab and she’s not saying it which is even worse. Why else would she be travelling so far for an orthodontic appt, she’s having a tour of Ireland, 3 counties in one day is disgraceful and her bringing the mawky boyf along for the ride. Would it have killed him to stay at home with her family? He clearly doesn’t pay enough attention to her from the tiktoks she’s been making anyways
It’s the same place Lucy gets her teeth whitening stuff

Reactions: 2
This girl lives in a fairytale. When she came on last night saying how she's finding this lockdown hard..... and then she breaks all the guidelines, goes across county borders to get her teeth done when she could have easily gotten it done in Cork (I smell a collab) goes to SA.
I live in australia, its been 2 years and have yet to see 1 member of my family and still dont know when I am going to get home. My grandmother passed away 3 weeks ago and I couldnt come home. Im not looking for sympathy, but she doesnt know how blessed she is right now to be with her family. I would cut off my right leg if it meant I could get to see mine tomorrow.
And it's the likes of her who thinks she's entitled to do whatever she wants because she has a few instagram followers and thinks she's better than everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She answered 3 questions in her “braces” Q&A and 2 of them were about the braces! I’d be pissed if I were that dentist surgery and that was a collab!

Reactions: 1
It must be a collab - sure she showed a clip of her and the orthodontist, why else would Tian be filming it - hardly riveting content :p

Reactions: 2
She's selling her nike pastel hoody on depop, states only worn a few times? I swear she was always wearing it! Also stated it cost 85 and selling for 60... She got shafted cause I also have it, and def paid less than that! And the new colourway is selling for 40 pound om asos!!

Reactions: 6
She's selling her nike pastel hoody on depop, states only worn a few times? I swear she was always wearing it! Also stated it cost 85 and selling for 60... She got shafted cause I also have it, and def paid less than that! And the new colourway is selling for 40 pound om asos!!
I was just coming on to say the exact same thing - she has worn that hoodie to death!!! her depop really does take the piss - she sold a gifted lounge underwear set saying it had never been worn while she has a picture of her wearing it up on instagram?? she takes her followers for fools...

IMG_7461.png
IMG_7462.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.