Miriam on the fence Mullins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same as me! Blew my mind when she said she worked in hospitality.
she worked in a hotel near me as a waitress for years until she went to the US. I can’t understand why she’s stuck in such a time warp and obsessed with school- it’s super cringy and not realistic at all

Reactions: 9
she worked in a hotel near me as a waitress for years until she went to the US. I can’t understand why she’s stuck in such a time warp and obsessed with school- it’s super cringy and not realistic at all
She’s afraid to grow up or something but yet plays the big girl to impress kneevo

Reactions: 5
I briefly followed that Love Island Eire thing before dying of second hand embarrassment. Miriam would want to grow up a bit, she has a good degree- can't understand why she won't put it to good use.

Reactions: 6
They got a cease and desist from ITV and had to change the name! But they’re playing it risky they haven’t changed any other things like Casa Amor, Aftersun

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I genuinely thought she was in her 30s but she's only like 24?
The teenage skits are just a bit embarrassing at this stage but she is obviously making money off it so she won't grow or change it up. She will end up hating the SM job if she stays doing stuff she's not 100% into and just doing it for quick views.

Reactions: 2
I literally don’t know who this girl thinks she is, I left a DM with her as I’m sick of ‘influencers’ thinking they are above the covid rules all I said on the live is that love Ireland thing was embarrassing she hardly thinks she could have a leg to stand on over someone criticising you for breaking the law(( p.s I know it was a bit harsh

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I literally don’t know who this girl thinks she is, I left a DM with her as I’m sick of ‘influencers’ thinking they are above the covid rules all I said on the live is that love Ireland thing was embarrassing she hardly thinks she could have a leg to stand on over someone criticising you for breaking the law(( p.s I know it was a bit harsh
Omg how immature is she.. she definitely must thing your one of her teeny bop fans threatening legal action she needs to grow up and come back to the real world... throwing terms like legal action around.. her “legal team” would die laughing at her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol Miriam is gone on another rant. You're right - she shouldn't have been telling people to 'stay safe' when she secretly tried to fly to South Africa. Nothing but a hypocrite. The 'legal action' thing is hilarious - that's just a term influencers and only fans girls throw around when someone criticises them :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This gave me a good laugh. No doubt if she sees you’ve posted this you’ll get another threat 😅 What were ya saying on the live? She went on a mad one yesterday about nasty comments on her story.

This gave me a good laugh. No doubt if she sees you’ve posted this you’ll get another threat 😅 What were ya saying on the live? She went on a mad one yesterday about nasty comments on her story.
Just said it was more of a joke then that goat house and Miriam should go on it to add some drama since that’s what she says gets views think that probably got on her nerves after she had all that drama with them

well She can send ‘threats’ all she wants as if she wanted to press any sort of charges against me it would have had to be threat or malice 😂 honestly don’t think she can handle criticism

honestly don’t know what a solicitor would say to her for ‘taking action’ over criticism of her breaking the law 😂

She literally doesn't have a leg to stand on and I don't think law firms can trace IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) - only guards or the courts can do that and that's only if she's taking action against you. She's full of bull

Reactions: 6
She literally doesn't have a leg to stand on and I don't think law firms can trace IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) - only guards or the courts can do that and that's only if she's taking action against you. She's full of bull
I believe She thought she was messaging a teeny bopper and thought she’d scare the bejaysis out of them by threatening that, she’s very immature and innocent for a 24 year old.. I can’t imagine oul Miriam breaking too many rules (apart from the travel ones) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just said it was more of a joke then that goat house and Miriam should go on it to add some drama since that’s what she says gets views think that probably got on her nerves after she had all that drama with them

well She can send ‘threats’ all she wants as if she wanted to press any sort of charges against me it would have had to be threat or malice 😂 honestly don’t think she can handle criticism

honestly don’t know what a solicitor would say to her for ‘taking action’ over criticism of her breaking the law 😂
They all keep going on about Coco’s Law too but that won’t be brought in to prevent negative comments. It’s designed to stop targeted harassment not to keep your comment section positive.

• Haha
I believe She thought she was messaging a teeny bopper and thought she’d scare the bejaysis out of them by threatening that, she’s very immature and innocent for a 24 year old.. I can’t imagine oul Miriam breaking too many rules (apart from the travel ones) 😂😂
She was on some live “podcast” yoke just now talking about getting hate and was saying she’s threatened to go to the Gardaí but has never actually had messages that bad. Scarlet for her it’s such a juvenile attempt to frighten that she only uses because a lot of people watching would be young 😂😂

Reactions: 1
She posted yesterday that South Africa have lifted their ban on non-residents coming into the country and she said something like ‘see you soon’ so.. 😅
Lol she was quick to go again of course

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.