Mimi and Alex Ikonn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meme still trying to get her beach-body ready for their anniversary in exotic Positano.. while asking herself flattering questions and answering them in the same flattering way..
The poor fucker šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚, is this the reason for the sudden jumping around bralessšŸ˜†. She is the true definition of the word airhead.

She lives in one of the best cities in the world full of cultures and strongest independent women, who do whatever they want with whom ever they want, yet she is trapped in a love-less marriage and a stingy husband. The only thing she do all day is going around the city taking selfies of the same doors and flowers with a stupid three words text (notes the important of finishing college it will help you writing more efficiently).

Reactions: 2
ā€œShooting creative contentā€ šŸ¤®

Her wording makes me cringe. Say weā€™re taking photos of our products today.

Sheā€™s trying so hard to say sheā€™s kind, sheā€™s creative, sheā€™s financially abundant, sheā€™s this and that. If she was all that, she wouldnā€™t need to tell people. Itā€™s almost like sheā€™s done her vision board and found that skinny tall girl and keeps telling everyone please pay attention Iā€™m the skinny tall girl.
Her stupid followers confirm wow youā€™re the skinny tall girl!

girl, grow up!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
So my problem with her social media detox is - (which apparently will start soon or already has- who knows she posts content every single day at same time). If you are still taking pictures to post later on social media how are you detoxing, you are still thinking it, living it & thatā€™s why itā€™s not working. I have one friend who gives up something every month, moans about it for whole month and does it with same intensity after the month is over. There will be no progress if she keeps thinking about it.
Also, what normal child will be part of a photoshoot
for a product sale? Alexa unfortunately is their ā€˜unpaidā€™ intern.

Reactions: 8
I used to like hate-watching them, but I can't tolerate this woman's fakeness and arrogance anymore. What they are doing with Alexa, is abuse. Yesterday she answered to a (staged) question about how she posts less of her, because she respects her privacy (what a joke)... Not a day later, she proudly announces that they use Alexa for advertising, and Alex posts a very cringeworthy story where everyone can see, how emotionally detached they are.

In Hungary, we have a very promising online campaign about children's privacy on social media. Fortunately, more and more parents become aware that posting anything about your children has consequences.

They only use the poor girl to make money and that's sad. Of course, they would like to 'sell her', because she is their 'premium product', which is sick. I feel sorry for Alexa, she looks like a clever (but abandoned) girl, but her parents clearly resent her and make her life miserable.

• Heart
Reckon he read this thread and in doing so - encouraged this story snap.

His 'munchkin' struggled to answer the question of 'what's your best thing to do with dad?' So what is all this about, absolute donkey.

I mean she looks thrilled...

Screenshot_20210219-161443_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Reckon he read this thread and in doing so - encouraged this story snap.

His 'munchkin' struggled to answer the question of 'what's your best thing to do with dad?' So what is all this about, absolute donkey.

I mean she looks thrilled...

View attachment 446372
Yay, Alexa gets to spend time with Daddy today 'cause she's a prop to their instagram feed. It's "Bring your child to work" day in the ikonninob houselhold.

ā€œShooting creative contentā€ šŸ¤®

Her wording makes me cringe. Say weā€™re taking photos of our products today.

Sheā€™s trying so hard to say sheā€™s kind, sheā€™s creative, sheā€™s financially abundant, sheā€™s this and that. If she was all that, she wouldnā€™t need to tell people. Itā€™s almost like sheā€™s done her vision board and found that skinny tall girl and keeps telling everyone please pay attention Iā€™m the skinny tall girl.
Her stupid followers confirm wow youā€™re the skinny tall girl!

girl, grow up!
Whatā€™s that ā€˜logicā€™ in thinking sheā€™s not attached to money so she attracts more ā€˜financial abundanceā€™ šŸ¤®Then she claimed to post less of her daughter. Next day she used the said daughter to sell products. It doesnā€™t make any sense. The Icunts are online hard sellers - placing their products everywhere mentioning it every given opportunity. So itā€™s the same hard sell logic but just less in the face because itā€™s not in person. Thatā€™s how they attract financial abundance. I want to be sick every time I say that word.

Judging from her posture. The prop Alexa was told to sit tight on the chair and pretend to scribble on the overpriced notebook. Sheā€™s 4. Sheā€™s not yet attending school - one that teaches her to read and write. Why used a basically useless child for this product to advertise it? They also allowed someone in their house to take photos (not creative content bullshit)without wearing a face mask??! MeMe claimed she believes Covid is real because her friends and family have had it but doesnā€™t mind exposing her daughter to it if it helps them selling products. Iā€™m sure MeMe had Covid when they moved to this place. She was sick like a dog in that moving video. Thatā€™s after her grandpapa husband came back from the Covid ski jaunt. He went to stay at their office and went offline for days to hide it. How convenient.

Reactions: 6
EF24C178-72E8-44DE-8482-E2C85F90DDDA.jpeg

Thereā€™s a difference between ā€œall of my moneyā€ and ā€œall of my investmentā€. If this horse face canā€™t understand that, he deserves to lose all this money. Heā€™s trying so hard to come across rich but he canā€™t conceal his greed. Heā€™s too busy ā€˜attracting financial abundanceā€™ to bond with his only child.

Reactions: 7
Take your little munchkin to work kind of day! I knew it was too good to be true, grandpa spending time with Alexa with no incentive..
Ah Meme, that living contradiction.. She literally just posted an answer to herself (we all know Memeā€™s favourite game is the Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde Q&A for the gram) about Alexaā€™s presence on social media, that she wonā€™t expose her anymore bla bla.. and literally hours after, she uses her as a free prop ! I guess Alexa was the only artist worthy of fake colouring in their beautiful product!
Oh the lengths they will go to save a few pounds!! #gratefulforourkidworkingforikonnholdinglimited Leave the kid alone and hire someone!! Poor thing looks bored as hell!
I mean you must be seriously psycho to live happily with all these contradictions šŸ˜³šŸ˜°
Cue the eye twitching and constant depression!

This is so much bullshit - when every penny counts to live yes you are attached to money because without it you end in the street. Does Meme blame single workings mums who cares how much they earn trying to offer the best to their children? Is that why they don't "attract financial abundance"? Is she not ashamed to post bullshit like this? Financial abundance makes wealth looks like something magic. It's not - Meme and Alex got rich on the back of workers that have no other option than work in a fabric (and see their family once a year) to survive.

Meme doesn't need to care about money because Alex takes care of it (and still wants more and more of it). This is so wealthy housewife crap to say. She would care for sure about money if suddenly they couldn't afford to live in Kensington or have their fairytale bash in Positano. Alex is cringy when he talks about money but at least he's honest on how important having a wealthy status matter to him.

Alex is an hypocrite. He says he doesn't sweat about money, that if he lost everything he would be alright and start from the bottom all over again, but all he talks about is how to make more money and how not to lose what he already has. The truth is, if he lost everything, it would mean no more Kensinghton, no more luxury vacations and overpriced vegan food, no more nannies. They wouldn't last a day trying to raise Alexa without all the comforts they're used to, all alone, with no money and saving pennies just to buy her decent clothes and schoolbooks like their parents did. That would be a nice reality check, though.

• Heart
Her nose is growing more in every selfie. Sheā€™s starting to look like Little My from Moominvalley.

7B80A84C-B17B-4F7A-BAD3-560B6746E3E5.jpeg
0AFD3235-1F12-4DAA-A2D8-E062CCE4DC34.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
NHS carer's faces what could be Britain's toughest commute

#

Look a carer by heart travels toughest commute to provide care to the elderly. We donā€™t hear heroes like this moan about having a ā€˜burnoutā€™ for delegating works to the help and looking after ONE child. They donā€™t preach and patronise people. They get on with it! Whereas MeMe believes she brings ā€˜valueā€™ to her followers by posting her bouncy barely there tits, greasy food, pointy toes selfies and her plain Jane daughter.

• Heart
View attachment 446513
Thereā€™s a difference between ā€œall of my moneyā€ and ā€œall of my investmentā€. If this horse face canā€™t understand that, he deserves to lose all this money. Heā€™s trying so hard to come across rich but he canā€™t conceal his greed. Heā€™s too busy ā€˜attracting financial abundanceā€™ to bond with his only child.
Meme and him being like "I'm not attached to money" when they brag about gambling and being ready to lose their money is like someone signing a contract with the devil and being like "oh see, I'm not attached to life". No you're so attached to money, you are so greedy you want to earn always more and the shortest and fastest way possible. Here they are sitting in their expensive small flat, going crazy because they don't normally spend that much time in that shoebox sterile space in that city they know nothing about but call home; all they want is to leave the F out and fly business class to a sunny country, and lounge in a rented over-the-top Conde Nast villa, but yeah... They're not attached to money lmao. Or does she mean she likes to spend her money and indulge a lot (maybe she thinks rich people buying secondhand and living normally -like my Brits aupair family when I was young- are stingy, therefore attached to money? They were just investing in better things than sequins boubou dresses).

Fail to see how this is funny?
Narcissit Meme going: "They all copied us, stupid minions *hilaaaarious Memememe*"

From the woman who made her fortune reselling hair extension bought from Chinese factory she never audited irl, in a country she never set one foot, with social and political problems she most likely was completely ignorant and not interested about... From the scam woman who overprices coconut oil and then markets it as luxurious (again, talking about an industry she knows nuts on (country of production, working conditions, minimum wage etc...), when really it's just coconut oil bought in bulk and repackaged in glass jars. From the woman who exposed her daughter genitals, uses her daughter as a prop, and then pretends like this 4 yo girl can understand what it means to be on Mummy's stories: "Integrity is everything".

Alex is an hypocrite. He says he doesn't sweat about money, that if he lost everything he would be alright and start from the bottom all over again, but all he talks about is how to make more money and how not to lose what he already has. The truth is, if he lost everything, it would mean no more Kensinghton, no more luxury vacations and overpriced vegan food, no more nannies. They wouldn't last a day trying to raise Alexa without all the comforts they're used to, all alone, with no money and saving pennies just to buy her decent clothes and schoolbooks like their parents did. That would be a nice reality check, though.
Putting Alexa to public school, they'd be SO BITTER lmao. They'd be the least grateful, already are, people about the huge privilege that is having free education (although I actually can't remember if UK schools are totally free, there must be a small fee but surely affordable?).

Last edited:
Ha! So this is how they bribe their friends for promoting their cheap products.

Send the planner and a box of chocolate that costs more than the planner haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Putting Alexa to public school, they'd be SO BITTER lmao. They'd be the least grateful, already are, people about the huge privilege that is having free education (although I actually can't remember if UK schools are totally free, there must be a small fee but surely affordable?).
Yeah, they have really excellent public and private options in their borough. Seriously Alexa would get a great education at any of them, but I doubt they'd be okay with her getting 'brainwashed' or whatever their view of conventional education is.

I still got stuck on that Alexa Interview Video. I asked similar questions to my child. She was somehow answering always on same scheme. She remembered things from few minutes ago (i asked what she loves doing with her dad (is that proper english?)) to big events weeks ago.. but never she answered just words! names? she talked about memories, and so detailled! so i got back and watched alexa s video again and if you are attentive, you see that the video with alexa is always edited... oh man..

and now, i see many hints to such videos. there are tons of moms publishing their children on youtube! also young girls filming theirselves on their bed.. i try not to cry...this is so awful... filming children should be forbidden????

• Heart
I still got stuck on that Alexa Interview Video. I asked similar questions to my child. She was somehow answering always on same scheme. She remembered things from few minutes ago (i asked what she loves doing with her dad (is that proper english?)) to big events weeks ago.. but never she answered just words! names? she talked about memories, and so detailled! so i got back and watched alexa s video again and if you are attentive, you see that the video with alexa is always edited... oh man..

and now, i see many hints to such videos. there are tons of moms publishing their children on youtube! also young girls filming theirselves on their bed.. i try not to cry...this is so awful... filming children should be forbidden????

Shiiit, I didn't even notice the slice of editing! Literally putting the words in Alexas mouth. If they put as much effort into their careers and produce quality stuff as much as they do controlling Alexa.. Alex wouldn't have to cry over Bitcoin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.