Mimi and Alex Ikonn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other day, when she used the emoji :ROFLMAO: after saying "only people who lived under communism can relate"... That was the least funny thing ever. Why did she have to use her ever so misuse favorite"hilarious" emoji???
That post was already dumb anyway, she had to make it more cringey.

Reactions: 8
The poor miserable buggers, it’s looks like if one of them is in a good mood, the other will be severely depressed. However it doesn’t matter how you feel we going to take a selfie anyway. So people will envy us for having this saggy cheeks, eyes bags and eyes wrinkles.

Reactions: 5
It is alexikonn
also... that well known country that is Africa.... I bet if it was anywhere else, i.e. south america he would actually list the country. I find it so sad all of these influencers are basically complaining about having children. I hope Alexa never sees this

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's gone on solo vacations leaving Alexa and Mimi behind at least twice a year since she was born, the least he can do is stfu

It is alexikonn
I hope he does go because he will need to quarantine for 10 days in an ibis or Radisson Blu when he returns. He’ll be like one these muppets holding up signs or eating his £55 sushi box by the window signaling a thumb down. Lol please go ahead and book that flight you prat!!!
94F4B9F7-B244-45A8-9118-C4518091B0CE.png
2178DA84-92F4-40D2-8F81-71996A37838F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine only staying together because if they separated - their 'non brand' of projects would pretty much be done - based on the fact that they preach love and compassion yet Alex can't run fast enough away from his own Daughter and Wife. It takes alot of work to look after a child - Alex goes out every morning and 'grounds' himself to get away from what? stress? He does nothing apart from appear every now and again like Mr Benn to say 'HEY GUYS STILL HERE, DID YOU KNOW AUDIBLE...' or 'IMAGINE IF I HAD INVESTED IN BITCOIN, IMAGINE'

Nobody cares, apart from himself because that's all he cares about.

Reactions: 7
Imagine only staying together because if they separated - their 'non brand' of projects would pretty much be done - based on the fact that they preach love and compassion yet Alex can't run fast enough away from his own Daughter and Wife. It takes alot of work to look after a child - Alex goes out every morning and 'grounds' himself to get away from what? stress? He does nothing apart from appear every now and again like Mr Benn to say 'HEY GUYS STILL HERE, DID YOU KNOW AUDIBLE...' or 'IMAGINE IF I HAD INVESTED IN BITCOIN, IMAGINE'

Nobody cares, apart from himself because that's all he cares about.
I agree with you, and I don’t understand why Audible uses them in the first place!! They are the worst. I wrote to Audible many times about this issue. And I will keep writing until they do something about it.

Reactions: 4
Surely some of these answers are jokes? It’s not true that she’s not attracted to money. She got with Grandpa because he showed her his plans to MAKE MONEY. Luckily for them it worked. I want to vomit “financial abundance”? How humble. They’ve gone on to make more and more money on crap made in China just by putting up an image of perfect life on Instagram.
And whatever MeMe does, she shows Alexa all the time - not any less. In fact, Alexa is in about 70% of her posts in some sort of capacity and a 4 years old can’t consent to being on a platform she doesn’t understand. And by putting her online, she gains another group of audience - mums and paedophiles. She gets sent gifts for Alexa so that’s her gains as well.

She doesn’t need a bra if she has no tits. Don’t make it about being a feminist. I need to wear them because I have boobs and I’m breastfeeding so need breastfeeding pads for leaks. I can find other things to feel liberating and not wearing a bra isn’t one of them. Does this dumb piece of tit live in reality anymore???
30B82CDF-B13E-4D89-B195-95E97CF605C4.jpeg

3BDB23A8-819C-4B9A-B430-94BEF43E807F.jpeg

55DDBA8B-DC9F-46C1-90E5-39DAEC49E9A0.jpeg

• Haha
Great, their rich friend going to ‘Africa’ and spreading virus further as well. I know they will stay in villa but people who work in those villas are not rich. People like Alex & his friend actually need ‘communism’ because they can’t regulate their own behavior 🙄.
I also think people who Instagram hate communism are more concern with ‘my freedom’ than ‘community freedom’

Reactions: 5
Great, their rich friend going to ‘Africa’ and spreading virus further as well. I know they will stay in villa but people who work in those villas are not rich. People like Alex & his friend actually need ‘communism’ because they can’t regulate their own behavior 🙄.
I also think people who Instagram hate communism are more concern with ‘my freedom’ than ‘community freedom’
Didi Toenail owns the MONTESSORI so parents of the students at her at school should be made aware of her travels. Maybe her MONTESSORI is a non English speaking one. What the duck is an uplifter? She also uses the same dictionary as MeMe. Extrovert = someone who likes going out not necessarily has any friends or social life.
1F52A41E-E369-42F2-8308-471BAAF30FF4.jpeg

Reactions: 3
The pair of them are absolute whoppers.

I'm not a mother myself but I don't understand the thinking of these guys in this video:

Mimi - I think at least one parent should be present in a child's life..

Alex - I'm not as committed and I don't have a hands on approach. The woman is the one who 'decides' to bring them into the world, to breastfeed ect. I'm not arsed if we have another kid or not - maybe that's a 'MALE THING?'

What planet is Alex on? Why would you decide to have a child unless you're both fully committed and on board with it. It sounds like the same scenario as when a child gets a hamster because they want one - but the parents say yes if they agree to look after it and literally deal with the 'tit'.
Screenshot_20210218-235200_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
The pair of them are absolute whoppers.

I'm not a mother myself but I don't understand the thinking of these guys in this video:

Mimi - I think at least one parent should be present in a child's life..

Alex - I'm not as committed and I don't have a hands on approach. The woman is the one who 'decides' to bring them into the world, to breastfeed ect. I'm not arsed if we have another kid or not - maybe that's a 'MALE THING?'

What planet is Alex on? Why would you decide to have a child unless you're both fully committed and on board with it. It sounds like the same scenario as when a child gets a hamster because they want one - but the parents say yes if they agree to look after it and literally deal with the 'tit'.View attachment 444829
I assume Alexa doesn't notice this now as she is very young, but as she gets older his total lack of interest will become more and more apparent. Apart from their "brand" she may as well become a single parent tbh, I cannot imagine being with a partner who was so disengaged

Reactions: 10
I assume Alexa doesn't notice this now as she is very young, but as she gets older his total lack of interest will become more and more apparent. Apart from their "brand" she may as well become a single parent tbh, I cannot imagine being with a partner who was so disengaged
Alexa will end up suffering from narc mum and distant daddy issues on top of being overexposed on social media. It’s utter bollocks MeMe said she posts about Alexa less when we can still easily scroll through story after story and post and post and Alexa is bleeping everywhere. Maybe hide her from social media completely and we’ll forget what she looks like. A lot of celebrities choose to have their children’s faces pixelated. Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes? Most people didn’t even know she was pregnant. Meanwhile, MeMe and Grandpa tried to make their cringeworthy dance videos viral. Why can they not post Alexa’s face? Oh yeah they still need to “attract audience and financial abundance”.

Alexa will end up suffering from narc mum and distant daddy issues on top of being overexposed on social media. It’s utter bollocks MeMe said she posts about Alexa less when we can still easily scroll through story after story and post and post and Alexa is bleeping everywhere. Maybe hide her from social media completely and we’ll forget what she looks like. A lot of celebrities choose to have their children’s faces pixelated. Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes? Most people didn’t even know she was pregnant. Meanwhile, MeMe and Grandpa tried to make their cringeworthy dance videos viral. Why can they not post Alexa’s face? Oh yeah they still need to “attract audience and financial abundance”.
yeah and when she mentioned about Alexa "giving consent" or whatever it was to be posted online.. sorry she is a young child, I hardly think she understands what she is agreeing to, there is a reason the age of consent (obviously a different thing but..) is not 4/5 years old

Reactions: 4
Right - having children is the only reason to prevent people travelling right now. Nothing to do with a pandemia. Also the african continent might suffer of a lack of testing hiding the real level of infections. What they need right now is white rich people refusing to follow any kind of measures, using their money power to get what they want - forcing people of one of the continents that suffered the most economically from the pandemia to welcome them.

Reactions: 6
also... that well known country that is Africa.... I bet if it was anywhere else, i.e. south america he would actually list the country. I find it so sad all of these influencers are basically complaining about having children. I hope Alexa never sees this
I thought the exact same thing!!! That well-known country that is Africa.. like he would say : let’s go to Asia!..?!?!

anyway..how is having one kid, who doesn’t even go to school yet, stopping you from going anywhere ?! Especially if you are a « gipsy at heart » and have « financial abundance » to stay in the most luxurious airBnb?! Oh well, might be you are more of a nouveau riche scaredy-cat than a gipsy after all..

Meme still trying to get her beach-body ready for their anniversary in exotic Positano.. while asking herself flattering questions and answering them in the same flattering way..

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.