Mimi and Alex Ikonn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY does she insist on pulling her bottom lip up over her teeth instead of smiling? It makes her chin look huge and square!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s so funny watching her having a midlife crisis online 😂😂 jiggling her fatty thighs and even her legs jiggles 😂😂 the poor fucker, trying so hard to get back her pre-pregnancy body. It’s not going to work she has a really bad metabolism.

Reactions: 2
Alex telling people how to live their lives during Covid. I swear all the guy does is bleeping moan about everything. 'Ugh should of invested in bitcoin' 'move Alexa you're in the way' 'the governments taking my freedom because I broke the rules anyway'

Just in case you didn't know, Alex's childhood was heavily influenced by communist Russia because he was clearly brought up by the Soviet Union and he still loses sleep over it to this day 😒

Attachments

Reactions: 7
If there is more freedom in Russia Alex should come back. I also have relatives of friends in Russia and noone would say Russia is a free country - and those who left won't come back exactly because of that problem (and the discriminations towards gays, violences towards women legalised (a few years ago), the endemic corruption and prisonner camps still being a thing).

His wording is so condescendent - before educating other people - educate yourself! Informing would be a bit less insulting at least. Vaccination passport is a widely discussed topic at the moment so no he is not bringing any striking unknown information. You want to advocate for your opinions? No need to make reference to the terrible communists (they or pretending to educate people.

Reactions: 9
If there is more freedom in Russia Alex should come back. I also have relatives of friends in Russia and noone would say Russia is a free country - and those who left won't come back exactly because of that problem (and the discriminations towards gays, violences towards women legalised (a few years ago), the endemic corruption and prisonner camps still being a thing).

His wording is so condescendent - before educating other people - educate yourself! Informing would be a bit less insulting at least. Vaccination passport is a widely discussed topic at the moment so no he is not bringing any striking unknown information. You want to advocate for your opinions? No need to make reference to the terrible communists (they or pretending to educate people.
I’m so disgusted by his “public service announcement” and condescending attitude towards the UK. The NHS can’t cope with what they’ve done this winter. The elderly un care homes have been shielded and not allowed to see their families for a year. Had the Icunts taken their bleeping “I love everybody” BS and volunteered in a hospital or care home, they would have realised the reality of things. I received care from the NHS a few months ago when I gave birth. The hospital was running out of beds. I just had a letter through to book my Covid jabs because of my conditions. Not a word in the letter states I must take this vaccine. Restrictions are in place to protect the vulnerable and the NHS because we can’t trust idiots like Alex and MeMe Icunts not to take their first flight out to Positano or Cape Town and bring back a new stain of the virus. In fact they’re still allowed to fly in and out of this country. They won’t be stopped. So I don’t see where his basic humans rights are being withdrawn. The vaccine passport is still an idea and probably won’t happen. If he doesn’t take his own mantra ‘gratefulness’ and appreciate what the professionals are doing, take his bleeping grandpa arse back to Russia and live under Putin again. Don’t try to be an armchair activist and brag he’s got money to throw at things. duck off.
DF05D22D-EC86-4234-B6BB-FBF8BC304982.jpeg
D00642BE-1A3A-4047-B2AE-39A4EE22454E.jpeg

Reactions: 6

i hope they introduce vaccine passports and these morons can't take their annual content trips to positano or wherever it is they go

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No way they're coming anywhere near to Italy this year - numbers of infected fell down january and february but now are rising again. Masks are still mandatory and country divided by red orange and yellow zones. No one can leave their region except for work. Vaccination are now being given to medical workers, teachers, and elders. Long wait list for everyone else. Government is worried about youths being careless especially now that spring is approaching and people want to go out more. I doubt unvaccinated foreigners will be let in the country this summer, especially these dumb fucks who won't even wear a mask.
They're disgusting, all about me me me. No respect or worry for other people they so claim to "love", people who died alone in a hospital without having their relatives to say goodbye. The other day someone from my town was on the news, a formerly healthy 60 year old caught covid and barely survived, he was in tears thinking about his roommate who died next to him. Now he can't even walk more than a few steps without feeling his breath running out, and his health will never fully recover. He literally said "anyone running their mouth should go through what i did and see for themselves". He made me cry, and scared a little. The Cons have no idea what's out of their bubble and what they're playing with because it hasn't affected them, but who cares right? as long as THEY healed and their loved ones, no one else matters. I'm furious!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Then vs. than Alex. Why dont you learn from grammar with all your time indoors now?
I find this is really typical of conspiracy theorists, you can basically recognise their posts from rubbish grammar and spelling

I love this democracy talking especially here we can say whatever we want and they can’t do a thing about it. They not even getting money out of it.
😂🤣

@Taz.Mou
Strangely this isn't part of freedom for them but just hate or jealousy - they are only for freedom when it benefits their own interests and don't see any problem to defend their rights (to spread the virus for example) even though it can harm others.

Reactions: 8
Alex: 'Does anyone know any groups that I can throw money at to help the cause?' People have been made redundant and left panicked as to wether they have a roof over their head for long.- and he's openly offering to throw cash at people to petition against something that he is in the minority of.

They're both crying because they want to travel again and that's why meme is working on her beach body - I really hope they make this passport thing so they can't go anywhere - I can sense divorce papers appearing.

Reactions: 12
Summer in Cornwall this year? I mean, isn't UK their home "for now"? I can see Meme and Grandpa playing millionaires and sticking out like sore thumbs from miles away.

They are ridiculous. Meme's stories are ridiculous, she's so egocentric. How can she not see this is not valuable content and nothing different to what she describes as "boring"???

Reactions: 10
I think, it’s all for views & engagement. Neither they don’t care for freedom & nor they are going to donate. They have dual passport, go to Canada. They can come to the US on their valid visa for 6 months. Why they need to create a Q & A type “ask” - you can get answer with just one google. When MeMe’s boobs couldn’t do the trick this is what they are stooping too. It’s all about engagement baby. Meme’s stuff isn’t generating any.
First they share all negatives and then they shove gratefulness journal down their followers throat. Nice going ICons

I think, it’s all for views & engagement. Neither they don’t care for freedom & nor they are going to donate. They have dual passport, go to Canada. They can come to the US on their valid visa for 6 months. Why they need to create a Q & A type “ask” - you can get answer with just one google. When MeMe’s boobs couldn’t do the trick this is what they are stooping too. It’s all about engagement baby. Meme’s stuff isn’t generating any.
First they share all negatives and then they shove gratefulness journal down their followers throat. Nice going ICons
Canada doesn’t want them. They wouldn’t come here anyway because they’d have to provide negative covid tests and self isolate at a government authorized hotel at their cost for 3 days.

Reactions: 5
Meme talks about wanting to live in the place where she can have the most freedom and human rights. Does she know the situation in Mexico about human rights? Of course not. For her human rights is to not have to wear masks to protect others and vacationing constantly around the world. Such an airhead.

Actually the places massively open to foreign tourism right now like Dubaï, Mexico, the Maldives have appalling records in human rights. But who cares as long you can get tanned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.