Mimi and Alex Ikonn #6 from fashion stylist to homeless bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Alexa says "keep filming" on Meme's stories is so creepy. What good is no TV no tablet and then she's so hyper aware of being filmed and photographed? i feel so bad for those future generations of children of influencers. I'm sure the future psychologist will give them a syndrome name, like "children of divorce", or "army children" etc.

Reactions: 11
Most toddlers hate camera. Not the ‘old soul’ Alexa. She was born with it shoved in her face since she was born. Rich parents but poor upbringing. And what’s wrong with MeMe’s coarsey manly voice? She sounds like she’s got a cold again. And no masks on the bus? She’s filthy.

Wow, remember gullible people. If you buy from this company, you should be grateful the Icunts give you a discount once a year. Cunt faced Alex. You need your customers more than they need you. There are hundreds of shitnals like you out there. You ain’t the only one and certainly not the original.

Reactions: 8
You cant take one picture of my 4 years old when he looks at the camera, or stops whatever he's doing if he notices I'm filming him...
She is so preachy about screen time, but I guess it doesn't count when you are staring at yourself

Reactions: 7
How does she manage to look so inelegant is fascinating. She's got absolutely no grace. The way she stuck her fat fingers in that salt and no chalantly sprinkles it in the pan, not even finished doing that she already grabs the bottle of oil and then she touches other surfaces. Her cleaning lady must have a lot to wipe off.

Why does she put olive oil, butter and sesame oil? And coarse salt plus soya sauce? Then she'll go and say she's eating super clean and people think she's very restrictive. She's not people! She eats really salty and fatty food. Cause she only knows super bland food like avi on toast with one leave or coriander for the gram, or fried salty veggies.

Reactions: 9
No mask on the bus even though it’s mandatory now..Wtf? What strikes me the most is the fact that they are not scared of getting COVID? Not wanting to get vaccinated is one thing but not protecting yourself either? I know people who don’t want to get the vaccine but they wear masks to cover their mouth and nose because they don’t want to get COVID. But the Ikonns don’t even do that? That makes me think they might be vaccinated ???

Reactions: 10
It's not just that content behind "keep filming!", it's.. worse...
it's not a question, it's a command, it's her finger pointing to her mother!

I bet Mimi wants to film Alexa more. But she cant! She knows very well, that Alexa has no polite manner or language at all.. slowly but sure, i hope Mimi is realising that she is just "obeying" what her daughter is demanding - with the rudest kind ever.

And no: Ikonns won't wear a mask (properly). They are not afraid of Covid, because they had it already (in 03/2020)!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Fuck them. These online Covid crusaders prefer to live and travel to highly developed (with better medical facilities) and highly vaccinated countries. Portugal is classic example. Why didn’t Alex go to his favorite South Africa, the Cape Town? They know the vaccination rate there is low. And when they were in Mexico, they were only in the resort. #Assholes Instigating hatred.

Reactions: 10
She even put furikake in the dish. Didn’t she know that most furikake contains MSG? And she claimed her dish as a healthy meal. Oh yeaaaaahhhh, MSG for lyfe

View attachment 896993

And no: Ikonns won't wear a mask (properly). They are not afraid of Covid, because they had it already (in 03/2020)!
Dumbass!!!!!

Reactions: 6
She even put furikake in the dish. Didn’t she know that most furikake contains MSG? And she claimed her dish as a healthy meal. Oh yeaaaaahhhh, MSG for lyfe
Yes she seems addicted to furikake. Same with "0 sugar" pretend policy. She just replaced ours, peasants sugar, with super expensive coconut sugar alternative. She's a very boring cook. Always same recipes. Burnt veggies, fried veggies and noodles, boring salad, dry fritata... Honestly she makes vegetarian diet looking repetitive and boring. The fact that people still want to see her cook is a mystery. Have they just stumbled on her insta account and decided to stop their research for food inspiration there??? Cause really you can find so many ideas from actual creative people. Like I'm not a dish inventor at all, and I'll never claim any dish my own. The fact that Meme manages to steal other people's dish.... They get away with everything, so annoying.

I cringe so much watching that video. My dad is Thai. My mum is Chinese. They would whack me with a wok if I cooked noodles with olive oil, salt and butter. Her smug face as she does it as well Cooking videos usually feature FOOD not her face everywhere. You look at the comment. People keep asking what she puts in her noodles as they can’t see ingredients listed at all or measurements. What’s the point of a cooking tutorial when you can’t see the ingredients?! Now I would happily whack her dumb face with a wok.

Reactions: 16

Reactions: 15
Shit face is soooo disgusting and soooo dumb like her parents , she isn’t cute or pretty, at least to the extend her mum think.
This is one of the ladies commented on her so called cooking, that little girl is pure cuteness and grace and her mum had 3 children and she had a skinny model body and skinny legs. Thick thighs has one of the worst metabolism ever, after having only one child her body went down. She is doing all those exercising clips and still zero result.

This re-tar-ded duck face is full of flaws .

Wow still zero result !!!

No makeup and identical .

Reactions: 5
You are absolutely right so creepy. The syndrome name will "Children of influenza" or "Children of Social Media"

Reactions: 4
What kids have a play date with their dad? Start hanging around native English speakers MeMe. You make up a play date with other children for your child not with her dad. The caption should have been “Alexa’s dad plays with her for once”. And no, it doesn’t look wild at all. It looks like a creepy 1920s doll playing with loads of teddies and her awkward dad is just sitting nearby. I can’t imagine this family doing anything wild. They’re so boring. Alexa’s after school activities are walking around Fortnum or Selfridges and have a coffee date with her narc Mum. What a minimal person goes shopping everyday. Even if it’s just window shopping, it’s too much. If I picked my son up from school and told him we’d go shopping, he would be bored within seconds. Instead we stop at the playground, he plays with his friends while I chat with other mums. That’s a play date MeMe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.