Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really had to make a point by putting on her manky workout top on with sausage jeans to show her “abs”?
I don’t really see any abs, athletes has abs, she has fat. Also I think she had done a tummy tuck and that what we see😜😜:
5FABF9C3-D6E1-4385-834B-97DC7263745B.jpeg

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
E9557707-D774-4A10-8FF1-5333F6A0301E.jpeg

😂😂😂😂😂
0B48F35E-2ED5-4CAF-95BA-75A04A026A48.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I don’t really see any abs, athletes has abs, she has fat. Also I think she had done a tummy tuck and that what we see😜😜:
View attachment 772524

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
View attachment 772287

😂😂😂😂😂
View attachment 772944
Elephant legs

What’s with these stupid faces? She really had to make a point by putting on her manky workout top on with sausage jeans to show her “abs”? Does she think that’s the selling point of this silly clip??? Unkempt and ugly.View attachment 772262View attachment 772259
Really she still stuck in 2000 nowadays the skinny jeans are not in style anymore.

Reactions: 6
MeMe is sooo all over the place it's beyond cringe. She discovered walking and cleaning sneakers. Groundbreaking! Are you trying to be a housewife, fitness influencer, foodie or fashion icon? Apparently she thinks she can be everything. Content all over the place and all of it is BAD. She's losing her marbles.

That outfit in the sneakers reel is a mess, she would do herself a favour if she bought wide leg pants. They're in (can't say that about her sausage jeans), they're letting legs breathe, and with her toned stomach would look much better.

Yeah, they probably don't need to work much anymore. But what will be the purpose of their lives?

Reactions: 12
Ah the irony! Lala, Didi and the others move to Portugal even though they are against covid measures and covid vaccination. Portugal has 81% of its population fully vaccinated. They don't want to be vaccinated but want to enjoy the benefits of a population highly vaccinated. Selfishness at its best. Portugal also still has strong measures. Masks are still required inside and it is only recently it has been lifted outside.

Why they didn't move to Texas or Florida where governors can ban masks in the middle of a peak of cases and hospitalisations? Why not living in some poorly vaccinated communities to live with people having similar "values"? Seems like they are just good at spreading misinformation on their accounts but won't ever live according to what they preach online.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20210921_105945.jpg

So much value! Let's see:

- overpriced umbrellas
- half plastic/half slaved from needy asian women hair extensions
- a series of journals with stolen quotes you could easily find at the grocery store for 1/4 of the price
- a grammatically incorrect children's book full of bumper sticker nonsense
- overpriced hair products nobody wants
- literally just an hourglass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I am looking for their “exciting” project reveal. It gives me all the laughs.
I am noticing a pattern- when life gets tough the Cunts and family just run. Azerbaijan to Canada, Canada to LA/ UK/ Vacations, now Portugal. Though based on Demitri’s Insta, he seems pretty excited but God knows what’s up with them. All of the family have quit the “creativity” - youtube gone, Insta let’s not even talk. Social Media detoxification.

They are bunch of quitters.

Reactions: 10
Wow, it took years to bring out their shitnal in a crappy mustard colour! Mustard has been ‘trendy’ for three bleeping years and they had to choose the tone closest to tit colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 773656
So much value! Let's see:

- overpriced umbrellas
- half plastic/half slaved from needy asian women hair extensions
- a series of journals with stolen quotes you could easily find at the grocery store for 1/4 of the price
- a grammatically incorrect children's book full of bumper sticker nonsense
- overpriced hair products nobody wants
- literally just an hourglass
I think he means be of value to me, orgasm from sweeping the floor for no pay - that would make more sense XD

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Because she doesn’t want to get vaccinated in Canada 🤣🤣🤣
I was wondering how Lala could spread misinformation about vaccines and continue to give piano lessons for kids under the age of 12 that can't be vaccinated. I got my answer. Did they sell the house and move? Or is it just temporary? Did her father move too? I guess Lala found work if they open up a school, then she will be the piano teacher.

I am looking for their “exciting” project reveal. It gives me all the laughs.
I am noticing a pattern- when life gets tough the Cunts and family just run. Azerbaijan to Canada, Canada to LA/ UK/ Vacations, now Portugal. Though based on Demitri’s Insta, he seems pretty excited but God knows what’s up with them. All of the family have quit the “creativity” - youtube gone, Insta let’s not even talk. Social Media detoxification.

They are bunch of quitters.
My guess is another version of the best year journal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don’t think that women in these families are working „like we would expect“. All husbands behind but work in stable jobs for years… so I don’t think Suleiman would ever move country, without a regularly stable job - so neither does Demetri.

Ah

there new product came out

A black and a yellowversion of the 5-Minute-Journal
A1CADD04-9AD3-40B2-8E49-E44456BE2467.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@sentence
I don’t think that women in these families are working „like we would expect“. All husbands behind but work in stable jobs for years… so I don’t think Suleiman would ever move country, without a regularly stable job - so neither does Demetri

Yes, you are right, but maybe Suleiman ( wondering why he didn’t change his name yet) is retired already and no reason to him to work. Portugal is much more cheaper then Canada.

Reactions: 5
Yes, you are right, but maybe Suleiman ( wondering why he didn’t change his name yet) is retired already and no reason to him to work. Portugal is much more cheaper then Canada.
Tbh Suleiman looks pretty decent to me, all I see is a regular father living a normal life. Even during their vow renewal he was the only one enjoying the event, all the guests were on their phones including her family. He also looks like he’s proud of his heritage thus not changing his name, and his wife speaks Russian 99% of the time, especially with her grandchildren. Alexa only speaks broken english unless she’s with her because her Russian mom and dad don’t want her to have Russian heritage. I like Mr X too but I find it weird how he’s still with Layla, that lady is nuts, I think that something happened to her after the birth of her son and she clearly lost it, but I do appreciate that she’s a present mother to her children and not constantly recording their lives to the public, atleast her children are living a decent childhood like any child should but Meme and her joke of a husband are stealing that childhood from Alexa whom I honestly feel nothing but sadness towards. Everything they do with/for her is for the camera and she probably doesn’t even know what it’s like to smile outside of a camera frame. God be with her la pauvre.

Reactions: 15
Meme's voice always sound so bored and distracted when she interacts with Alexa on camera. Like when she says "what a beautiful story" she seems to be so NOT in the moment, only thinking about filming instead of what they're saying. Also, can't her child just play in peace? why the need to film her?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.