Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's because the concept of speaking the truth is not something they grasp 🤪
What’s the “truth”? Who knows the truth? MeMe? No, she’s so dumb she can’t even spell. WHO are still blocking everyone to know the truth. So how does MeMe know it? Go back and sort your rat tail hair dumb duck.
3725BF05-F09A-4537-8AEC-1E6AC4B333B2.jpeg

Why is it so important for them to look “Parisian” 😂😂, it’s weird because they look more Persian than Parisian 🤪🤪. I searched Persian children and all of them looked just like that child. She has nothing special about her. She looks like a typical Asian girl from a middle class family.
View attachment 726830 View attachment 726831 View attachment 726834 View attachment 726839

Don’t get me wrong I think Asian children are beautiful, extremely beautiful, they have a free and full of life eyes and smile, especially the one who has confidence and bravery, unlike tit face, she is so disgusting no innocent or personality. Plain boring 😂😂.
It’s pretty harsh to put it that way. She’s an innocent child being dragged into this whole charade. However, I don’t really see anything special in Alexa. Her development has been age appropriate. The bike riding is a little later than most kids in fact. She isn’t the kind of children who call a ‘character’. No personality. No charisma. If they continue to raise her the way they do, she’s going to grow up with no sense of belonging. She’s not English, grew up part-time in London but no British accent. Particularly no childhood friends. Not one she actually spends days of summer with. She isn’t being taught any rules so won’t fare well under pressure and restrictions. I meant those legal ones anyway. She will learn no work ethics from her parents who delegate everything. Gratitude is just an empty word. No family around because Lidia is just a babysitter and she calls her by name. Irony at its best. Her middle name is Love *puke* but it’s all fake.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This man face 😂😂😂 he is clearly enjoying the charity event 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 while thinking: I came all the way to Italy to see her saggy boobs 😂😂😂. WTF 🤪
91AAB643-C403-4647-9940-B2C08781B90E.jpeg
0C67363F-C97E-4EEE-AE65-5ACD01F93ABA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she ever cover those nipples?

View attachment 727154
I think her constant nipple display is her way of showing her newly found confidence in herself and her small boobs. But it doesn’t feel convincing to me. Because she overdoes it. Tries too hard to show she doesn’t care about her small breasts. Just like she says she “loves” her legs when someone said they were huge. If that were the case would you put a before and after comparison seeking validation? And would you always point that stupid toe to elongate your legs? It just doesn’t go hand in hand with this pretence that she loves her body. The only part of her body she truly loves (and deserves to love) is her waist and she doesn’t show it off at all - that’s why it’s clear she isn’t hung up on it. But if that were the case about her legs, she wouldn’t constantly show them off in order to convince us, she’s be more neutral about them. That’s my analysis anyway.

Reactions: 13
I just want to ask some Londoners... how can people afford flats like this one?

Just 2 rooms! but nearly 4.000€?

Where i live, you have to proof a triple salary for a flat. So you have to earn 12.000€ per month to get such a flat. Even a chief doctor here wouldn't get this flat! I didnt even pick a big flat or a beautiful one?

Are the salaries in London higher than usually? We can keep a chief doctor as an example?

So we know what Ikonns earn a year... I can imagine, that they are not wealthy enough to buy a flat.. they are also business owners! i am just curious and want to be prepared how normal people manage higher flats.. in our country flats cost each year more and more.. actually the government is stopping flat prices.. but i cant even count on their support - always. So i am asking here. Or.. where do you search for normal flats in normal areas? Do you have a search engine for flats?

I think therefore ikonns re-rent their flats! because its to expensive for them...

• Heart
I think her constant nipple display is her way of showing her newly found confidence in herself and her small boobs. But it doesn’t feel convincing to me. Because she overdoes it. Tries too hard to show she doesn’t care about her small breasts. Just like she says she “loves” her legs when someone said they were huge. If that were the case would you put a before and after comparison seeking validation? And would you always point that stupid toe to elongate your legs? It just doesn’t go hand in hand with this pretence that she loves her body. The only part of her body she truly loves (and deserves to love) is her waist and she doesn’t show it off at all - that’s why it’s clear she isn’t hung up on it. But if that were the case about her legs, she wouldn’t constantly show them off in order to convince us, she’s be more neutral about them. That’s my analysis anyway.
I agree, She isn’t confident about anything. She replied very passive aggressively about huge legs and something else (the comment screenshot) are posted here. They deleted those comments from their “positive” gram. And something over done doesn’t necessarily means confidence, it just means convincing herself. What a sad life.

Reactions: 8
@sentence
Prices on airbnb are always more expensive than for normal rentals. But yes rents in London are very expensive. That's why many people when they have kids and want a larger house, a big garden etc., move out of London (also because public schools are crazy expensive). I know people with good salaries moving out to be able to afford the lifestyle they want. Some keep on doing the commute to London and others establish themselves in a town. There are also some people with average salaries owning houses in central London - but that's because the house has been purchased in the 70's. Living in Kensington is ultra expensive but Meme and Alex won't ever move somewhere else, even if they cannot buy because they don't very like London as a whole. They just like Kensington, Chelsea, Notting Hill and Hyde Park. I think they like to feel wealthy, to belong to the world of the super-wealthy. Before covid, Lidia was either sleeping in their living room, either in Alexa's room because they cannot afford to get a flat with a guest room. Since the beginning of the pandemia she has been in their office. Also Meme and Alex never show their bedroom in their actual flat - probably because from the glimpses I've seen it's quite dark. Alexa's bedroom has also tiny windows. Not very fancy.

If they were smart they would have bought a place in 2013 when they moved in London. Prices were lower and they would have already paid 8 years of mortgage and if they would decided to live somewhere else they could have just sold the place with good plus value.

Reactions: 10
Nice plastic fridge magnets, Mimi 😂 (using the emoji since you love to shove it everywhere for no reason)
Hey, she is obviously a hypocrite but if someone is actually sitting down with Alexa and teaching her letters, thats already a lot more than I would expect from them

• Haha
Lol yes!!! What happens with her face while she’s dancing? she’s trying so hard to look sexy and lala commented something like she feels she is on the other side of the table and that Mimi is dancing for her mom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the duck does anyone get from a video of MeMe eyefucking herself? Does anyone actually sit down and watch a 35 year sold stay at home mum dance in the kitchen, badly?

I noticed these new stone bracelets on her. I hope they aren’t new products for the Unintelligent Change.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is the point of posting that photo of Malala with the broken heart emoji!? she didn't even link the article, she probably saw some other influencer post it and copied them. Passive activism just to get brownie points for being so "empathetic".

Is she constipated? Is she horny? Please you’re not sexy nor you can dance Dumb duck.
FAE988E5-DEC8-41C9-99AD-0FB3DABD7399.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Had to catch up the whole week here on tattle, and hell I was mortified by Meme’s manners 🤢 she lacks elegance in everything she does. Personally, I was never a fan of her style even during her glory days, she always looked like a plain jane to me, now she looks like nouveau-riche plain jane with no elegance OR style. I showed my mother her picture with her dirty feet on the cushions and she said “why are you showing me this? Who is she and why is she putting her covered feet on the cushion and WHY is she taking a picture of that?” Where I come from, manners are very important, most people remove their shoes by the door. Second thing is, I watched an old vlog of her in my country, organic food is literally everywhere and much more cheaper than supermarket food, 1Kg of tomatoes cost less than 1$ (Tomatoes are considered an expansive fruit yet it’s everywhere AND cheap) yet she bought vegetables from supermarkets where the food is not organic and 3 times more expansive because of the packaging. Also, plastic bags are banned in my country and food packaging is usually environment-friendly yet she never talked about that in her vlog. She traveled to the most touristic city in my country and visited the most touristic places, she didn’t even try to get to know the rich culture. They are so empty headed and empty hearted they actually scare me. They literally have no common sense and I’m not sure if they live in denial or just act like they do but either way they contribute negatively to the planet and in my county we take that very seriously. I hope she never visits again, she sure won’t be welcomed by my people because like i said, manners are very important to us. Sorry for the long rant

Here are some comments i found on one of her travel vlogs about Morocco. The country is of 98% muslim, Azerbaijan is a muslim country in majority yet she disrespected the religion of the country she was visiting. They have always been disrespectful of the countries they visit just like London now. If you read comments in the video, you’ll realize that most of them are people criticizing her ignorance and lack of manners SIX years ago!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What is the point of posting that photo of Malala with the broken heart emoji!? she didn't even link the article, she probably saw some other influencer post it and copied them. Passive activism just to get brownie points for being so "empathetic".
I was thinking the same thing what is the point of that photo!!!!!! And in the same time she posted that weird dancing reels!!!!
I don’t get it, is she telling us that she is a heartless person who has no problem taking dancing clip an post about Afghanistan problem at the same time!!!

Had to catch up the whole week here on tattle, and hell I was mortified by Meme’s manners 🤢 she lacks elegance in everything she does. Personally, I was never a fan of her style even during her glory days, she always looked like a plain jane to me, now she looks like nouveau-riche plain jane with no elegance OR style. I showed my mother her picture with her dirty feet on the cushions and she said “why are you showing me this? Who is she and why is she putting her covered feet on the cushion and WHY is she taking a picture of that?” Where I come from, manners are very important, most people remove their shoes by the door. Second thing is, I watched an old vlog of her in my country, organic food is literally everywhere and much more cheaper than supermarket food, 1Kg of tomatoes cost less than 1$ (Tomatoes are considered an expansive fruit yet it’s everywhere AND cheap) yet she bought vegetables from supermarkets where the food is not organic and 3 times more expansive because of the packaging. Also, plastic bags are banned in my country and food packaging is usually environment-friendly yet she never talked about that in her vlog. She traveled to the most touristic city in my country and visited the most touristic places, she didn’t even try to get to know the rich culture. They are so empty headed and empty hearted they actually scare me. They literally have no common sense and I’m not sure if they live in denial or just act like they do but either way they contribute negatively to the planet and in my county we take that very seriously. I hope she never visits again, she sure won’t be welcomed by my people because like i said, manners are very important to us. Sorry for the long rant

Here are some comments i found on one of her travel vlogs about Morocco. The country is of 98% muslim, Azerbaijan is a muslim country in majority yet she disrespected the religion of the country she was visiting. They have always been disrespectful of the countries they visit just like London now. If you read comments in the video, you’ll realize that most of them are people criticizing her ignorance and lack of manners SIX years ago!
I also think they have no manners. They always take others pictures without permission. But that isn’t a problem really, it gives us the right to take their pictures when ever we see them. I think it’s very fair 😜😜😜..

Reactions: 7
nah that will not work Mimi.. its not your London, and you are not a Londoner... sorry
wtf.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.