Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mimi’s Exiting Now Products 😂
Yes, Mimi. It’s about time you worked on some “Exiting Now” products. You know what else should exit? Your Instagram presence.

Alexa is destined to fail English with a mother who can’t spell for tit.

View attachment 712933

Alex & Sorbet.
This one of Alex makes me want to die of laughter.
He looks like he’s gagging while he’s constipated. How effing staged was this?!

View attachment 712934
he looks like grandma. he doesn't look like a man.

Reactions: 6
Hello everyone! First comment here. I have been stewing over this family for the past year and had no idea so many of you felt the same!! I'm so glad I found this forum. I am a microbiologist and i'm so sick of her covid conspiracy bullshit. Today, she posted these 2 answers to a question. Who knows if they vaccinated or not - if they're not, watch them complain when they have to be vaccinated to go travel/cinema/restaurant! The first answer - yes Meme no one said the vaccine stops transmission - it stops hospitalisation and death, reduces infectious period AND actually reduces transmission by up to 60%!!!! Even before she has posted that we are heading into communism or whatever.... is her whole personality being a 'disadvantaged immigrant'? i literally used to live in a communist country and the fact she is making this comparison is so attention seeking and disgusting!!!! And then saying its child abuse to test children for covid? Right, so she doesn't want any kids to be tested for Covid and wants Alexa to get it? I'm so sick of people with huge followings like this posting literal bullshit

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
'What have you learnt today at home with mum?'

'How to find Positano on a map and how to go from wantrepreneur to a failed entrepreneur like mum and dad. Whenever I worry that I'm falling behind, I just remember to breath' 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m a bit concerned that she said “unschool her” instead of “home school her”.

Can Alexa read anything yet? Are they just going to raise an uneducated kid in this world?
A few weeks ago Didi had used the word UNSCHOOL when talking about her son so I guess Mimi is copying it from her. Despite the fact that Didi speaks English like she landed here yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Meme is so passive aggressive. Nobody asked to see her dumb conspiracies, yet she subjects them to her followers every day, then gets mad when people inquire about it. She's the one posting every turd she makes in the toilet, so she can shove that "private health information" bs. Was it private when she told the whole internet about her contraception methods, menstrual products, irritable bowel, busted toes and delivery room make outs? no. So, why suddenly shy now? because it's CONVENIENT.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
! then saying its child abuse to test children for covid? Right, so she doesn't want any kids to be tested for Covid and wants Alexa to get it? I'm so sick of people with huge followings like this posting literal bullshit
yes, she is crazy and uneducated.She speaks of torture….my son (9 years) tests himself in school 2 times a week without any problem. No child in his class thinks its torture. I just cant read her bs any more.

I am so, so shocked alex follows all these Woman. I wrote her an e Mail this week (she blocked me on ig) asking why alex is following all these Woman. No answer so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am sure those next months they will complain a lot about school and I don't think Alexa will stay long - at least not in a "traditionnal" set up. I don't think they will get why Alexa would have to follow some common rules. Bitter comments about education will come in mass.

Meme again sharing disinformation about vaccines, yes, vaccines, especially with the delta variant don't prevent trasmission, but they prevent - and that's the most important to have a lot of people ending in hospital - which then can lead to lockdown when hospitals cannot function correctly. She talks about Iceland and the increase of cases but forget to mention that the number of hospitalisations is ultra low, not like in places where vaccines only reached 25-35% like Martinique, Guadeloupe, Texas or Florida: they have a lot of cases AND their hospitals are overwhelmed. But of course she doesn't mention datas that she doesn't like and fails to give the whole picture about countries highly vaccinated. What a liar. Btw Meme,if you read here, manipulating information and lying is exactly what did and does communist states (and many other states).

She says her top value is freedom for her and her other human fellows - well she didn't care about it when she employed workers in China. Actually, she is exactly the typical moron screaming freedom - but only for her and the people in her bubble, the others? Screw them. She and Masha The One have both this cognitive bias. They don't understand you cannot scream freedom and ask the least amount of intervention of the state but at the same time share very controlling views. Masha the One was bragging the other day that during the first wave of the pandemic fastfoods should have closed (which actuall was the case in my country) and that shops should have stopped to sell processed food etc and deliver to everybody vitamins etc and things would have been good. Really?? I wonder why people died from the plague in the middle age in this case. Plus, the state is totalitarian when it asks people to wear masks to not spread a virus but would have the right to enforce what kind of diet people should have? They are a walking contradiction. The "freedom" they long for is exactly the opposite, companies can produce a lot of tit (l mean who REALLY needs hair extensions?), have cheap labour (social charges, what's for?) and regulations are very loose. That's why the food industry is in this state today. That freedom to market anything without much concern about our environment, health or dignity of the workers is exactly what made the cons wealthy. They cannot think logically - all their reasonnings are flawed.

That's why I can't stand her preaching her bs.

Also what's the definition of me time for Meme? To me somone who can exercise and see friends everyday actually have a lot of me time. would like to see her cope as a single mum, working 40 hours per week and then we can talk again about me time.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh my god, just read through that q and a. Wow, she is so defensive and passive aggressive!! Also delusional! I find the property comment really amusing. They clearly love living in Onslow Square/Gardens, and have rented there for years. I live in Onslow Square and am aware of many properties that have been on the market over the past few years - including the flat at 81 Onslow Sq which they rented for a while. The problem is, most flats are around £3m and they just don't have that kind of money. It's disingenuous to say that they would be able to buy their perfect property because in fact they just cannot afford what they actually want. All talk.
Also, Meme - DESPERATE not DESPARATE. Just one of your catalogue of spelling errors. But that one's an important word, as it sums you up so neatly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh my god, just read through that q and a. Wow, she is so defensive and passive aggressive!! Also delusional!
I know right. I wonder if they have actually had the vaccines? I can't seem to figure it out. If they had I suppose they would never tell anyone because then they would have to admit that their conspiracy bullshit is false.

yes, she is crazy and uneducated.She speaks of torture….my son (9 years) tests himself in school 2 times a week without any problem. No child in his class thinks its torture. I just cant read her bs any more.

Yes! Exactly. I know so many children who get tested for it and are absolutely fine. Many find the experience funny or just don't care. Children are resilient... why does she think so lowly of her own child? Or does she think that their 'natural immunity' from all the clean food they eat will be enough to protect them LOL!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When people ask these questions, do they really expect anything but an attempt to make a sale by the Icunts? When I read the question I already knew he was going to shove his shitnals down our throats. Nobody needs those products in order to plan and he himself didn’t have them before he started selling them so that’s not really answering the question being asked! I asked him the Q below.
F3CF36AE-3016-49E7-B985-F3B290116196.png

1A17A48C-B29D-4161-A058-80ED11EB756D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He is looking for a “co-founder” for a business that has already been founded. Grandpa may I suggest investing in an English dictionary? Or better still, basic language classes now that you’re a British citizen?
27324686-6026-4776-A950-CB9063870DA5.png

Sounds like he might be vaccinated after all.
370D8635-41E6-4A97-A314-899BBB6AB9D7.png
And this is just plain weird. So if he isn’t around Thunder Thighs he can’t even scroll IG? I thought they were all about freedom and choice….
ED9485FD-94D4-4839-823E-E057CDF25C4B.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I hate to agree with MeMe but she is right. Europe is significantly less car oriented that Canada and Toronto. Yes, you can walk places but this ia car culture and everything is built up to serve the drivers/cars. Everything else, she is a complete idiot about.

Also, "unschooling" is a philosophy within the homeschooling community. Basically, the learner leads the learning and it is very informal. So for example, if you kid suddenly has an interest in ladybugs, you will read books about it, visit a museum or art gallery where you can find ladybug content, go to a park to find them etc.

Reactions: 8
Mimi has double standards about everything. Sharing her opinions on vax but not addressing whether SHE is vaccinated or not. Labelling COVID tests as “torturous” is not cool. Being so nit picky to the extent you talk about pulling your daughter out of school just because the schools don’t want any kids to die, is an immature way of dealing with stuff. It shows the complete and utter disregard for such measures that try to keep people safe!

She’s talking as if she’s trapped in some concentration camp. All while being sassy on the internet.
Stop blithering about how grateful you are to live in London and for your life when you can’t stop whining about the regulations in place designed to protect you.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Don't want to have to show her id when going to a restaurant but doesn't care to share pics of strangers on her insta. Or respecting anyone's privacy actually - her daughter, family etc. Double standard as usual.

20210815_180030.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She hates him. such an ugly looking turd.
8D80FD3C-8DEE-4DBC-AB33-AFA2698E4C30.jpeg

I will never ever ask again, if Mimi has manners or is well educated. If Mimi is sitting like this, no wonder Alexa will sit these way as in this photo..
🥺
Uneducated, indecent and vulgar.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Firstly, Alex asked himself many of those questions.

Second, what a liar.
He borrowed a response from someone he kisses ass on Twitter.

Check this out!
7BBB30A7-DF92-486C-90F4-86384E4596B1.jpeg

today Alex
9CBEC741-24CB-4C81-8E9D-038A419F52F0.jpeg

Woah! Did he just suggest in a non suggestive way that he is in fact vaccinated?!

98570C3C-E989-4EC2-8D7C-C31271BA5343.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.