Mimi and Alex Ikonn #2 hello my beautiful friends buy our products ok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is this Patricia responding from her personal Facebook account?

0008AE38-6BD9-4A15-BE48-6715F560AE6F.jpeg
DAC4D5C4-A248-4D31-BC80-C13767AB1C25.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Attention to details at this business is non-existent. šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
B6CE7A56-2BB6-4F66-B840-DF8E70AF393D.jpeg

I was wondering who would make a recommendation for this grateful book. Only the ā€œauthorā€ herself. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

925DF3CE-875B-4D2C-B0DF-9E20A46224B4.jpeg
50A237D9-C4E9-47C8-9970-36EB051F5BA7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Attention to details at this business is non-existent. šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
View attachment 547858

I was wondering who would make a recommendation for this grateful book. Only the ā€œauthorā€ herself. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

View attachment 547863View attachment 547866
Either their staff hate them and do a poor job (wouldn't be surprising - as they are bad employers) either they do everything by themselves - which would mean they cannot afford to pay employees. That could also explain why they are dropping so many poor quality products these last months.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Either their staff hate them and do a poor job (wouldn't be surprising - as they are bad employers) either they do everything by themselves - which would mean they cannot afford to pay employees. That could also explain why they are dropping so many poor quality products these last months.
have we ever seen their staff? They strike me as the kind of people who would be "hiring" interns and paying nothing

Ever since that person spoke Spanish to Mimi, sheā€™s now acting like sheā€™s Latina. Shakira songs over her videos, the use of ā€˜no problemoā€™ etc... why is she so ashamed of her own heritage

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Ever since that person spoke Spanish to Mimi, sheā€™s now acting like sheā€™s Latina. Shakira songs over her videos, the use of ā€˜no problemoā€™ etc... why is she so ashamed of her own heritage
she is so cringe

With that many people how is it possible to have so many mistakes? Does no one proofread? So weird.

• Heart
Hum London protests have always been covered - the ones from last weekend as well. That's fake news. Too stupid to check on the news, using instagram as her only source of information.
I was gonna say this, I literally read about the protests on the daily Mail lol

Sorry if I missed it but did Mimi actually say that her business funds the nhs? Wtf?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Guys Iā€™m new on this thread, I was getting bored so I watched some Luxy hair tutorials that I used to binge watch before. Mimi, oh Mimi used to look so radiant and beautiful and stylish. I miss that genuine positivity and fashionista persona she used to be before she sold off Luxy Hair. I mean, her OOTD/OOTN used to be literal perfection. The accessories, the clothes and makeup all was on point. I used to wish I could look like her, have that shiny hair all the time, the clothes etc.
Yes, you grow old and youth wears off, but that doesnā€™t mean you canā€™t retain your sense of style.

The question is,
What happened to her?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Love this back handed compliment LMAO
lol.JPG

Comment on her Beyonce dance I just discovered, she looks so crinnnnnge. She's ridiculous.

And her fans seems simply minded. Nothing exeptional in her content. She shows the simplest things and her audience is like "Wow Meme you're so inspiring".

• Haha
Meme calling the 10k people London protest the "largest in the past 20 years". šŸ˜‚
Forget BLM, #metoo march, fire drill Fridays and anti inraq war rallies, this is the biggest revolution!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
01149BBA-76EC-4498-8D1A-6517AECBA02C.jpeg
The tiktok reference

also MeMe:
E1D17F97-D251-49CD-AFDF-7D2A11607232.jpeg

2C37BFF7-E42C-4A9A-B1B7-77FD2A5E8A96.jpeg

C8CB6323-3250-41A0-9F90-913A28CFD195.jpeg

96F07820-B6A3-40E3-BC63-A3BCA4D21D0F.jpeg

9C7A8296-5B81-44F6-B7AD-1BF8373365E3.jpeg

BB65B528-ED9D-40BE-9F4C-92CBAB0484E7.jpeg

In summary, everyone including the 100 years old man has done more than you MeMe. The only reason youā€™d go viral on tiktok is youā€™re too old for it or have a nip slip. Thatā€™s it. Otherwise stop preaching we do less than you. Weā€™ve stayed the duck home for a year and thatā€™s more than you would ever do.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
View attachment 548379The tiktok reference

also MeMe:
View attachment 548382
View attachment 548383
View attachment 548385
View attachment 548386
View attachment 548387
View attachment 548389
In summary, everyone including the 100 years old man has done more than you MeMe. The only reason youā€™d go viral on tiktok is youā€™re too old for it or have a nip slip. Thatā€™s it. Otherwise stop preaching we do less than you. Weā€™ve stayed the duck home for a year and thatā€™s more than you would ever do.
I also don't get what him having lived through 2 world wars is in any way relevant to him "opposing a dictatorship/communism" or whatever they believe

She looks so creepy in the story where she is kissing her beautiful friends :sick:

I think MeMe is loving all the hate she has been getting. Itā€™s the most comments her account has seen in a while.
Starting to think she is posting these very unflattering stories and photos so people would write negatively about her body/looks. Then she will write a body positivity caption in hopes of going viral. It would explain her latest sloppy content.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Wow letā€™s tit all over young people shall we.... letā€™s not forget that the majority of young people would not have been bad affected by coronavirus, this generation has sacrificed a lot to keep the elderly and over 50ā€™s safe. Thank you also for highlighting the hypocrisy of Mimi saying that this generation just dances on tiktok.. when that is literally all she does! What about the protests for BLM? climate change? Womenā€™s rights? All majority young people, but mimi was no where to be seen. What a dick. When things in the world get tough, the ikonns piss off to a luxury house in Mexico.
View attachment 548379The tiktok reference

also MeMe:
View attachment 548382
View attachment 548383
View attachment 548385
View attachment 548386
View attachment 548387
View attachment 548389

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Even though Meme pretended to support blm for a few days (like all influencers) she didn't go to the protests. Neither to those of extinction rebellion. Nor to the vigil for Sarah Everard. Not even her beloved coronasceptics managed to push her out of her bubble to join their protests.

She has no real convictions she would fight for it (posting stories is no better than dancing on TikTok).

Also it's funny how she conviently doesn't say a word about the catastrophe in India. This is where we would have been without those "communist" measures.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.