Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Char4649

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210416-153218_Instagram.jpg

Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahhaahaaahahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
I’ve been watching Mimi and Alex since the Luxy hair days, I must of been about 14 when I first started watching Mimi and Layla (26 now) so I did kind of grow up with them, and at that time I literally wanted to be them! Cringe lol. Anyway sorry to bring this up again but I just watched the birth story video after it was mentioned a few weeks ago here and oh my god I need to rant!!!!

1. Mimi and Alex think that women were exaggerating the pain of childbirth, Mimi even thought her own sister was exaggerating the pain of childbirth. How arrogant do you have to be to think that you are so strong and special that one of the most painful things a human can experience won’t be painful to you.

2. Mimi genuinely looks embarrassed and ashamed when she was talking about how painful giving birth was. In some of the videos of her in labour she genuinely looked like she was for some reason trying to hide the pain from Alex.

3. they’re all about the aunatural birth, maybe during all their research they should have looked up the mortality rate of natural births around the world and historically because all this evil medicine was invented. I mean, cancer is natural but luckily we have things today that make surviving it more likely.. although I suspect if either of them got cancer they would shun chemo. Also contrary to what the expert Alex says, not everything in life is meant to be relaxing and fun, child birth is not meant to be relaxing. I suppose he would probably think periods are also supposed to be relaxing and joyous experiences. I just got the impression the whole time throughout the video when Mimi was talking about her pain that Alex was thinking ‘oh.. my wife is just like all those other women, complaining about pain, I’d be able to give birth without all this complaining I reckon, I’m a big strong man, I don’t feel pain, look at these weak women, it’s sad that my wife is also a weak woman’

4. they constantly bang on about what a great relationship they have and dish out all this advice, bitch please, Mimi didn’t even feel like she could just air Alex up when she was in labour!!!

5. I am glad that they did say that the NHS was great, but their arrogance showed when they were surprised about how good free healthcare was, and how beneath them it seemed. Just shows that they really do not understand the NHS.

6. Now as a British person this one just irked me like no other. Alex, started making out with Mimi in front of 20 medical staff whilst she was in labour ... I mean what the fuck, firstly I say as a British person it irked me because my god those poor medical staff 🤣 making out in public just isn’t a british thing to do but whatever. Secondly, if I’m in pain don’t fucking make out with me so that you can get a hard on you fucking dickhead.

7. Alex literally thinks he’s so smart, smarter than doctors, nurses, other medical professionals it is a JOKE

8. I wouldn’t wish anything bad on anyone BUT after watching this video, Mimi and Alex truly are people who need something bad to happen to them, to bring them back down to planet earth. Preferably something that they caused by their own stupidity.

thank you for letting me rant

• Heart
Reactions: 22

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
If it is just beaches they are looking for, then why they had to travel half the earth for it?? There are plenty of nice beaches in the UK 🇬🇧:

They clearly hate London and the English people, and THEY HATE LIVING IN THE UK. English people can see right throw their lies, they are not an easy crowd. That is why they don’t have any English friends or partners. All the people around them are poor immigrants and-or dodge immigrants. They don’t have the respect of any academic community. THEY HAD TO BUY EVERYTHING 🤪😜.

On another note they are exposing that utterly disgusting 🤢🤮 child to paedophiles. They probably thinking, hmm no harm if it’s just pictures they are after, let them watch her running on the beach what is the harm on that and we can make money out of her, she doesn’t make any money 😂😂🤪🤪😜😜.
This, 100%! I live in Onslow Square, and unfortunately, Mimi seems to have retained access to our garden even though she has now moved to Onslow Gardens (she should not be allowed to access Onslow Square any more...I'm going to speak with someone at Savills about this to try to get her fob switched off).

Anyway, she is loathed and despised by all the garden community. She wafts in occasionally - only for around 15-20 mins at a time, with a friend for back up (otherwise she'd be totally alone), and everyone knows who she is and thinks she is a complete idiot for making a fool of herself online in her skimpy little workout clothes and exposing her daughter to potential paedos. We've all watched her tragic 'birth story' video and laugh about it. She is just a joke.

It's a shame for Alexa, as there is a lovely group of 50 or so kids who live in the Square and who all know each other and play together. Alexa is a complete loner, and has never had the chance to make friends with any of them. Alex is gawky and weird - he is very unpopular in the garden too - all of the dads in the area have proper jobs in finance/law/healthcare and think he is just an opinionated dweeb who doesn't know what he's talking about.

I'm interested to know where Mimi will send Alexa to school because when I talked to her about schools (years ago - when Alexa had just turned 2), she was convinced they didn't need to put her name down for any schools in London as she was so sure they'd be living in LA by that point. Well, that plan went kaput! All of the best schools in London are heavily oversubscribed and you need to sign up practically at birth, so it'll be intriguing to see where she ends up.

Basically, no one understands what she is doing living in the area, which she seems obsessed with, but in which she is scorned and sticks out like a sore thumb!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Tamzam

Oh Char I nearly shite myself laughing!!!!!!

MeMe does love the title “author” doesn’t she? Even Alexa looks grumpy AF in the promo. MeMe again shows of her fat feet. And for £18, I’ll get a proper book from accredited authors not some dumb fook off Instagram who can’t even spell, thank you.
Personally, I think it’s creepy to have their caricature-ish sketch printed and put it to sale. Like why can’t you have different kind of families. Their obsession with themselves is disgusting. It’s like obsessed movie stars- how do it look, are people buying my movie tickets, what are they saying.

Reactions: 21

NaomiS

VIP Member
01149BBA-76EC-4498-8D1A-6517AECBA02C.jpeg
The tiktok reference

also MeMe:
E1D17F97-D251-49CD-AFDF-7D2A11607232.jpeg

2C37BFF7-E42C-4A9A-B1B7-77FD2A5E8A96.jpeg

C8CB6323-3250-41A0-9F90-913A28CFD195.jpeg

96F07820-B6A3-40E3-BC63-A3BCA4D21D0F.jpeg

9C7A8296-5B81-44F6-B7AD-1BF8373365E3.jpeg

BB65B528-ED9D-40BE-9F4C-92CBAB0484E7.jpeg

In summary, everyone including the 100 years old man has done more than you MeMe. The only reason you’d go viral on tiktok is you’re too old for it or have a nip slip. That’s it. Otherwise stop preaching we do less than you. We’ve stayed the fuck home for a year and that’s more than you would ever do.

• Haha
  • Sick

Onetwofour

VIP Member
What upsets me is that at the end of the day they have broken the rules so many times and nothing happened to them so why constantly moaning? Being in a dictatorship is when you cannot express yourself without risking jail/your life yet they post almost daily some bullshit - if we were in a dictatorship they would not be able to do that. They don't wear masks - even in taxis - or not correctly like in the airport, they went out as much as they wanted, they could run to the countryside, they invited people at their place when it pleased them, they travelled abroad in 3 different countries in less than 9 months - without having to do any test/quarantine. They pretend to know what communism is and that infuriates me because part of my family lived in a communist country. My grandmother got her trousers cut in pieces by the police because she dared to wear an american style one . How they can compare health measures to the restrictions that were put in communist countries? My family couldn't travel together inside the eastern bloc because autorities feared they could escape while those two selfish cunts are travelling freely during a pandemia. I despise them to use communism and the atrocities people went through to feed their conspiracy theories.

Also they preach about being grateful about what you have yet they had to run away from their london life. Why they couldn't be grateful of what the UK achieved in term of vaccination, the opening of outdoors activities, meet their friends?

• Heart

Char4649

VIP Member
How many Ikonns does it take to change a lightbulb?

Two.

One to tell you how grateful they are for it bringing light into their lives.

The other to tell you how they regret not investing in another lightbulb, knowing that this would fade soon and it could of led them on a different path.

• Haha

Susana2018

They are full of contradictions. Mimi preaches about the environment but they opened a sushi restaurant. She talks about empathy and love but can’t wear a mask to protect others. They talk about gratitude and their love for London but complain for everything and fly as soon as they can to escape their boring lives. she thinks she’s an extrovert and a rebel because she doesn’t want to follow rules... she’s just ignorant...I’m sick of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Am I ever glad I found this forum! I had the displeasure of having a working relationship with these two.

From the business point of view: It's ALL for business. They want to know exactly what videos, posts and what they said brought clients in. If it's being positive, they'll do more of that. If it's "LOVE" they'll do more of that. They're not very professional and UJ runs around wired all day as he enjoys his 10 coffees or more and who knows what else (let's hope it's just coffee). I feel like deep down Mimi has more soul than Alex who is completely obsessed with money, but she's very insecure and needs a lot of validation. Definitely not a business woman, she was just the face. They're both very uneducated, don't even know most classic books. It's all about sales. They give empty promises to squeeze more from people. Products: they are NOT interested if they're produced unethically or if they're not friendly to the environment. Again, money first.

I don't think I would write here, but the confidence they got with the fact they made money (no question they're good with that, but good timing was for sure a big factor in their success) is troubling because they scam people and talk about subjects they shouldn't: advice about birth and of course Covid. Again, they only know sales, they're very uneducated and they shouldn't speak about those topics. The way they expose their child is troubling.

Having worked with other successful people who are way more ethical, I really dislike these two and I'm quite disappointed with their behaviour this past year. But they're too deep into the rabbit hole of narcissism, I don't think it'll ever change.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
She only comes in with a friend or Lidia brings Alexa. It’s a small community and all the parents and kids know each other and get along really well - the kids play together etc. Mimi is totally standoffish but I think she realises she just sticks out like a sore thumb. All of the other parents are wary of her because the last thing they would ever do is expose their kids on the internet. People in the area pity her for commoditising her child. If she was actually wealthy/well bred, she would know that this is completely not acceptable. And her new bleating about ‘I asked Alexa’ blah blah blah is just a joke. How does she think her kid is able to give informed consent at 4?! What a cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

ElAu

Chatty Member
I don’t know if this is one of you guys but let’s see if Alex deletes it. 😂
7F602F3F-1442-4206-AB65-D959E7B1F56C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

NaomiS

VIP Member
In cases these comments are deleted.

I remember reading a response from her a few years ago stating that she wouldn't have another child because she didn't want to overpopulate the world....🙄
Yeah one Ikonn is too many Ikonn. Same as Harry and Meghan’s dig at William and Kate. They said they will stop at two children because of global warming. Then why have children at all???

Attachments

• Haha

blue_violet

Chatty Member
"Alexa please take a picture of mommy naked because even though we're on vacation papa would still rather spend the night counting his bitcoins instead of having sex with me and i need strangers on the internet to tell me i don't have cankles and i look like a latina model"

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

chefigata

Mimi - the author of "i am grateful - the life changing magic of gratitude" book. She is totally stealing from Marie Kondo - "the life changing magic of tidying up" title.
MeMe's entire life, everything she "creates", is all about stealing other people's work. Quotes, titles, products, all stolen without giving credit or simply repackaged.

• Heart
  • Haha

Delizia

VIP Member
They found an excuse to leave, there is no business trip. All they needed to leave,as a proof at the airport, was a paper proving they had an appointment in Mexico with an estate agency. I bet they don't even care about buying a property abroad. December 2019 : wanted to move to LA, London is shit, people here don't realise how great we are. January 2020: we're UK citizens, we love the UK, this is our forever home (well for now at least, and as long as London doesn't make us pay crazy taxes and doesn't look into our dodgy affairs too much), and we're looking for a house tiny overpriced appartment to renovate here. March 2020: we loooove the countryside now, nature is everything, let's buy a farm in the cotswolds and be friends with the Beckham, this pandemic is gonna last for at least two years so let's make the best of it. July 2020 : OK this is not funny anymore, the UK is a communist country "believe me I'm from Russia so I know better than you". April 2021: "I could buy a house in London since it's my home and I've been wasting money into a bland rented Kensington appartment. I could buy a villa in Positano, it would make more sense, since I go there every 5 months and I'm a millionaire so these things are obviously no problem to me, but I'd rather travel and pretend I'll buy a house in a country that welcomes millionaires with an open cashier drawer."

• Haha
  • Heart